ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Raiders Trade for Carson Palmer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251389)

whoman69 10-21-2011 06:33 PM

Anyone see that video of Palmer working out for the Raiders. Looked like it was filmed from a maximum security prison. How fitting.

SDChiefs 10-21-2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8031195)
So what would you have done with a 2nd round pick that wouldve had a better shot?

You call me a genius but you cry about losing a second round pick...What other QB options should we go with? LEt me guess, you cried for us to start Croyle? You begged for us to draft Sanchez?

Amirite?

You fail.

So in your opinion, trading a 2nd and 63mm on a shit qb who will hamstring the team for years is the smart thing? I would've used the 2ndteam on a qb in the draft. They don't make shit so therfore don't hamstring us for years. Plus I hate croyle and sanchez. But would've started croyle over trading for matt asshat.

Amirite?

If im fail you're epic fail.

Ming the Merciless 10-21-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefs (Post 8031263)
So in your opinion, trading a 2nd and 63mm

We dont 'trade' money you ****ign imbecile...and yes In my opinion it was worth a try....I guess you are smarter than everyone else for knowing it was such a bad deal....You should get a job with the NFL since you are so smart.

We are WAY under cap and have been, money isnt really an issue...

Ming the Merciless 10-21-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefs (Post 8031263)
would've started croyle over trading for matt asshat.

So your big solution for all your loud mouth broke dick complaints is you wouldve started Croyle....

Thats the best you can do when asked what options you wouldve taken?

You really are ****ing stupid....honestly...did you even graduate HS?

kysirsoze 10-21-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder (Post 8030282)
That's why the Raiders have the dumbest fans. Their colors appeal to the uneducated and unemployed. "check out that jarmacus jersey essay, wow cool chico, im a raydu fan now holmes." black guy- "shittttt this shit be the shit!...it's black and shit!!!"

WTF?

SDChiefs 10-21-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8031358)
We dont 'trade' money you ****ign imbecile...and yes In my opinion it was worth a try....I guess you are smarter than everyone else for knowing it was such a bad deal....You should get a job with the NFL since you are so smart.

We are WAY under cap and have been, money isnt really an issue...

The money handicapped us by leaving us stuck with him you ****ing maroon. Your and idiot whose whole family deserves to live in an aids forest and having antifreeze for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And the fact that my penis and its size is the first thing that comes to mind for you speaks volumes.

Ming the Merciless 10-21-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefs (Post 8031446)
The money handicapped us

No it didn't...We were MILLIONS of dollars under the cap you buffoon.

SDChiefs 10-21-2011 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8031468)
No it didn't...We were MILLIONS of dollars under the cap you buffoon.

Tell that to clark you idiot. And every other owner. They don't throw 60mm out there and next year say im done. I would peg your iq under 60. No over option.

SnakeXJones 10-21-2011 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefs (Post 8031550)
Tell that to clark you idiot. And every other owner. They don't throw 60mm out there and next year say im done. I would peg your iq under 60. No over option.

Dude.... how the **** did it handicap us u dumbass?

SDChiefs 10-21-2011 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 8031571)
Dude.... how the **** did it handicap us u dumbass?

Do you think an owner will spend 60mm on a player and not give him several years to earn it. If you think they will, you're a dumbass.

Ming the Merciless 10-21-2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefs (Post 8031550)
Tell that to clark you idiot. And every other owner.

Clark and every other owner already know the chiefs pay-roll..and how LOW it is.

Are you rage-ing hard right now?

http://pauloflaherty.com/files/2011/09/U-Mad-Bro.jpg

SDChiefs 10-21-2011 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8031621)
Clark and every other owner already know the chiefs pay-roll..and how LOW it is.

Are you rage-ing hard right now?

http://pauloflaherty.com/files/2011/09/U-Mad-Bro.jpg

Wow. You truely are an idiot of epic proportions. Before you read shit you should learn the english language so you can put words and phraises into context. Until then, **** off.

SnakeXJones 10-21-2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefs (Post 8031594)
Do you think an owner will spend 60mm on a player and not give him several years to earn it. If you think they will, you're a dumbass.

Jebus Christ your a ****ing bafoon

SDChiefs 10-21-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 8031733)
Jebus Christ your a ****ing bafoon

Lol. Ok. Jamarcus russell didn't get several years too. That's never happened before. You spend 60 mil and the player sucks, you just drop him. Happens all the time. Like cass... oh wait, were still stuck with him. Clark must be the odd man out. You're right. My intelligence bows to your superiority.

kysirsoze 10-21-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefs (Post 8031798)
Lol. Ok. Jamarcus russell didn't get several years too. That's never happened before. You spend 60 mil and the player sucks, you just drop him. Happens all the time. Like cass... oh wait, were still stuck with him. Clark must be the odd man out. You're right. My intelligence bows to your superiority.

Russel got three years and was less proven. This is Cassel's third year as a Chief. I"m done with Cassel, but this point doesn't seem to make sense.