ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271595)

saphojunkie 10-09-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 10067699)
Never knew Adams had a clash with the staff, I really liked the guy.

He tweeted way too much, including several shots at the coaches who weren't giving him playing time. They tried to get through to him, but the kid just wouldn't focus on the task at hand and refused to shut his mouth about it in public.

I heard from a guy months before it happened that Adams would be forced out by the staff. Everyone called bullshit, but low and behold, it happened.

I guess this is the stuff you learn by being a booster and getting liquored up with coaches at private parties.

Prison Bitch 10-09-2013 05:04 PM

Anrio Adams could've been a choirboy and he was going to be asked to leave because the scholarship is too valuable and we had zero to give out for 2014. We had already signed 4 guys who could play the 2G as it is. Either that or we knew Mickelson was asking around and wanted to free up a scholarship for him, since he signed shortly after Adams hit the pavement.

saphojunkie 10-09-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10067903)
Anrio Adams could've been a choirboy and he was going to be asked to leave because the scholarship is too valuable and we had zero to give out for 2014. We had already signed 4 guys who could play the 2G as it is. Either that or we knew Mickelson was asking around and wanted to free up a scholarship for him, since he signed shortly after Adams hit the pavement.

No. Just a million times no.

EDIT: I will elaborate. Andrew White struggled just as much. But instead of calling out Bill Self on twitter about it, he got his ass in the gym and has improved significantly coming into this year.

If scholarships mattered, then Lucas would have been forced out. You really think they're forcing out a 4 star guard with a good attitude? It's just ridiculous. There was massive acrimony between Adams and the coaches. It was a long time coming.

SuperChief 10-10-2013 11:23 AM

Anyone know of any torrents or other access to Late Night?

Fansy the Famous Bard 10-10-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

LOL your stupidity knows no bounds.

saphojunkie 10-10-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 10069780)
Anyone know of any torrents or other access to Late Night?

You can rewatch on watchespn.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/id/1221142/

the Talking Can 10-10-2013 12:19 PM

anrio adams was a clown...he's on his third school already

Saul Good 10-10-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

I love it. You say stupid shit like this and then turn around and bash football coaches for over-signing.

Buehler445 10-10-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 10069945)
anrio adams was a clown...he's on his third school already

His sideline antics had me in stitches.

Lzen 10-10-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 10063828)
Oh my, nobody on a message board knows who I am. The horror!

Go **** yourself ****.

Just another hater angry at life because Kansas is successful. Go away, loser.

Oh, and if memory serves I'm pretty sure this person is an OU fan. Hysterical considering his comments in this thread.

Prison Bitch 10-10-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 10069974)
I love it. You say stupid shit like this and then turn around and bash football coaches for over-signing.

Wait, I did? When?

Prison Bitch 10-10-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10067915)
No. Just a million times no.

EDIT: I will elaborate. Andrew White struggled just as much. But instead of calling out Bill Self on twitter about it, he got his ass in the gym and has improved significantly coming into this year.

If scholarships mattered, then Lucas would have been forced out. You really think they're forcing out a 4 star guard with a good attitude? It's just ridiculous. There was massive acrimony between Adams and the coaches. It was a long time coming.

Sorry but that's just nonsense. Big guys are nearly always more valuable than guards are, so Lucas by nature of being 6-10 is going to be kept before a guard if you need scholarships. Look at who Self has run off - none were post guys, except for Giles. And he gave Giles chances, he committed an unforgivable offense with the battery charge.

White was and is a better prospect than Anrio Adams. Even then, we don't know what's going to become of him. He may not be here next year.

Sorce 10-10-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10069994)
His sideline antics had me in stitches.

http://i.imgur.com/K32LBVF.jpg

saphojunkie 10-10-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10070035)
Sorry but that's just nonsense. Big guys are nearly always more valuable than guards are, so Lucas by nature of being 6-10 is going to be kept before a guard if you need scholarships. Look at who Self has run off - none were post guys, except for Giles. And he gave Giles chances, he committed an unforgivable offense with the battery charge.

White was and is a better prospect than Anrio Adams. Even then, we don't know what's going to become of him. He may not be here next year.

Quintrel Thomas - PF
David Padgett - PF/C
Micah Downs - SF/PF
Zach Peters - PF
Merv Lindsay - SF

You're straight up talking out of your ass. Landen Lucas was a three star recruit who may never see valuable minutes, and yet he remains on the team. Anrio Adams wasn't dismissed to make room for a better player.

He was pushed out because he fought with coaches and constantly got himself in trouble. Nothing else.

sedated 10-10-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10070369)
Quintrel Thomas - PF
David Padgett - PF/C
Micah Downs - SF/PF
Zach Peters - PF
Merv Lindsay - SF

Padgett (Roy recruit) and Downs (homesick or egotistical prima donna, depending on who you listen to) left.

But Thomas alone proves that PB is wrong.