ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245442)

Valiant 02-03-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TebKnow2724 (Post 8345450)
Unless you play Search and Destroy or Free for All you really aren't getting killed because someone heard you coming too often.

A nice headset makes every game you buy more enjoyable. Whether you are fighting dragons listening to that epic music in Skyrim, or if you are sound-whoring Ghost pillowbitergots in Call of Duty.

You always make me lulz. Ghost/assassin = bad. Sound/uav whoring = your awesome..

What about blind eye?

Valiant 02-03-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8345740)
I picked a high traffic spot and backed into a wall. Guys would run around the corner and run into me....back up.....start shooting at me....throw a grenade - sometimes they would give up and just go a different route. LMAO

On Mission, I just stood out in the middle of the big area by the tractor. I had 4 guys trying to kill me and I just walked back and forth while they shot me....eventually they all gave up and ran up the hill.

I suck with it, but one thing I found out to get toooooons of free quick points. Do not equip blind eye. Let the helos shoot your shield. Got 70k experience one game in the bonus experience. I guess there are achievements for damage and bullets taken.

Valiant 02-03-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8345874)
I learned to rush riot shield people from Xcal. I used to have the "Oh shit...what do I do now?" moments whenever I saw a riot shield guy. But if you just run straight at them and strafe around, they don't react fast enough and it's an easy kill.

This. They need to make it a bit bigger.

Molitoth 02-03-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8345965)
I suck with it, but one thing I found out to get toooooons of free quick points. Do not equip blind eye. Let the helos shoot your shield. Got 70k experience one game in the bonus experience. I guess there are achievements for damage and bullets taken.

Too bad the shields can only take so much damage before they break and you are getting shot in the face.

Setsuna 02-03-2012 01:28 PM

Semtex on the shield is instant kill. At least on MW2 it was.

Molitoth 02-03-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8346021)

Most people using Riot Shields would also use Blast Shield.... if not, they are idiots.

Quesadilla Joe 02-03-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8345952)
You always make me lulz. Ghost/assassin = bad. Sound/uav whoring = your awesome..

What about blind eye?

Nobody used to hide from radar until Black Ops. Have you ever played in a game where everybody on the other team was wearing Ghost? EVERYBODY camps, I spend the whole damn game running laps around the map looking for people to shoot just to eventually run into a claymore.

I have no problems with anybody wearing Blind Eye. Everyone should have at least one anti air class with launchers.

Sound-whoring is only really powerful in FFA and SND, I mostly play TDM.

Valiant 02-03-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8345985)
Too bad the shields can only take so much damage before they break and you are getting shot in the face.

Explains why I died then.. All I know is my screen went nuts with points of finishing challenges with the helicopters shooting me.. Not my video, but you rack up a shit ton of points when you first use your riot shield..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7d8GB_qg3h8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Valiant 02-03-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TebKnow2724 (Post 8346148)
Nobody used to hide from radar until Black Ops. Have you ever played in a game where everybody on the other team was wearing Ghost? EVERYBODY camps, I spend the whole damn game running laps around the map looking for people to shoot just to eventually run into a claymore.

I have no problems with anybody wearing Blind Eye. Everyone should have at least one anti air class with launchers.

Sound-whoring is only really powerful in FFA and SND, I mostly play TDM.

I have NEVER seen an entire team of people hiding with ass or ghost, I think your luck or karma does that to you or the fact you have probably played 2000 games.. Half at most I have seen in BP or MW3 using all assassin for a perk, but you are correct it started in BlackOps, probably because people started uavwhoring there.. Then soundwhoring..

uav whoring has died down a lot in MW3, mainly because sound whoring is better, so I hear everyone bitch about Dead Silence now.. And I generally only get killed by a camper 1 or 2 times max before I get them.. Then I will let them recamp and knife their ass.. Generally that gets the message to move elsewhere..

And you should never run into a claymore with stalker or sitrep..

SnakeXJones 02-03-2012 05:59 PM

After a long break from the game I enjoy playing again atleast well for now

Setsuna 02-04-2012 03:45 PM

Soooo is it worth buying now considering lag?

Bump 02-05-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8346021)

grenades don't really hurt much

Valiant 02-06-2012 10:36 AM

For the northlanders.. The Barry Road/Metro North that is going out of business is up to 40% off on items left there.. They have about a dozen surround sound headphones for gaming still.. I picked up the ear force delta turtle beach for 140.. They have those and the x41's still there and a couple of brands I have not heard of..

Sofa King 02-06-2012 11:23 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VeWIv1eYQ-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Setsuna 02-06-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8353179)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VeWIv1eYQ-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFLROFL See that right there might cause me to not buy this game in a few days. That is complete bullshiz.