ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU ***Official New New EMAW Repository thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263359)

notorious 04-22-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkchief (Post 9615607)
THe hilarity that is Currie, Weber and KSU hopes just hit an all-time high.

Really sucks for KSU and more importantly the Big XII that Currie hired this douche of a man, Weber, in the first place. KSU officially just became the worst program in an already-diluted conference. The remaining teams in the conference should pony up big $ so KSU can fire both Currie and Weber, and start over. Would be in the best interests of the conference.

Never thought I'd say it, but if the B1G for some reason calls KU's #, I'd want to leave this hot mess in a heartbeat. Thanks a lot Currie - your stupid ass ****ed everyone.

The worst program in the conference?

It might happen, but not quite yet. LMAO

Raiderhater 04-22-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9615632)

Yeah, how the hell did we suddenly get worse than Texas Tech?

hawkchief 04-22-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9615632)

Care to share with me who's on a worse trajectory near and long term?

hawkchief 04-22-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9615660)
Yeah, how the hell did we suddenly get worse than Texas Tech?

Tech's coach will school Weber routinely. The fact that you even had to type that question says all you need to know.

notorious 04-22-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkchief (Post 9615661)
Care to share with me who's on a worse trajectory near and long term?

Your statement was present tense.

I hate Weber and think he sucks, but to say that they are the worst program in the Big 12 is ****ing reeruned.

Talk to me at the end of next year or two years and I will probably agree with you.

Raiderhater 04-22-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkchief (Post 9615668)
Tech's coach will school Weber routinely. The fact that you even had to type that question says all you need to know.

Maybe. In the future. Tech cares less about basketball than we do.

Chiefspants 04-22-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkchief (Post 9615607)
THe hilarity that is Currie, Weber and KSU hopes just hit an all-time high.

Really sucks for KSU and more importantly the Big XII that Currie hired this douche of a man, Weber, in the first place. KSU officially just became the worst program in an already-diluted conference. The remaining teams in the conference should pony up big $ so KSU can fire both Currie and Weber, and start over. Would be in the best interests of the conference.

Never thought I'd say it, but if the B1G for some reason calls KU's #, I'd want to leave this hot mess in a heartbeat. Thanks a lot Currie - your stupid ass ****ed everyone.

Yeah, we're not getting around the GOR. I'm unsure why KU's name keeps coming up in this discussion.

KC_Connection 04-22-2013 09:49 PM

That assclown Weber has begun destroying this program quicker than I thought he would. Impressive.

notorious 04-22-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9615803)
That assclown Weber has begun destroying this program quicker than I thought he would. Impressive.

He is doing his best to Gill the B-Ball program.

RustShack 04-22-2013 10:08 PM

I was gonna post that gif of Webbers face, but I can't do it from my phone.

-King- 04-22-2013 10:35 PM

Wait... KSU fans don't like Weber? LMAO Why not?

Ceej 04-22-2013 10:37 PM

Tubby Smith >> Weber.

We'll see if TS can turn that dreadful program around. Weber has already started ruining his somewhat respectable program.

Sorry Cats.

Prison Bitch 04-23-2013 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9615721)
Yeah, we're not getting around the GOR. I'm unsure why KU's name keeps coming up in this discussion.

It's not. We're in the Big 12 for the long haul.

WilliamTheIrish 04-23-2013 06:58 AM

Quote:

Never thought I'd say it, but if the B1G for some reason calls KU's #, I'd want to leave this hot mess in a heartbeat.
Maybe you can make a shirt with #3str8t.

Three consecutive "We Have Options/The PAC/B1G/ACC Plane Is On It's Way" Championships.

Never let it be said that phogtards can't be hilarious. cawkchief is just killing it right now.

Tubby Smith is going to lead Tech to the top of the conference? Like Doc Sadler led Nebraska to the top?

hawkchief 04-23-2013 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9616228)
Maybe you can make a shirt with #3str8t.

Three consecutive "We Have Options/The PAC/B1G/ACC Plane Is On It's Way" Championships.

Never let it be said that phogtards can't be hilarious. cawkchief is just killing it right now.

Tubby Smith is going to lead Tech to the top of the conference? Like Doc Sadler led Nebraska to the top?

Your once-boastful, loud Internet voice has turned into a whimper. With one swipe of Currie's idiocy you now find yourself scrapping to be considered the 9th best of 10. Sad and laughable for you, horrible for the conference.