ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Official "Lost" the series discussion (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100674)

Kclee 03-01-2006 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania
Check this out... it's a vid of the dream deal that Charlie had a few episodes back, but check out the bird... it looks like one of the 'others', check out the face.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=LOST+episode

Who has time to dig into these scenes?

Heh. Jackass.

DMAC 03-01-2006 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel
Anyone watching see the first ten minutes and can fill me in on what happened?

KMBC was down until 8:10, and I missed out on ten minutes, and I need to know what I missed... please

Ditto, that English chick was hangin out with the Dharma folks? When? What the heck?

undercover 03-01-2006 09:50 PM

did anyone else get the impression that Mr. Echo is an other?

AirForceChief 03-01-2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undercover
did anyone else get the impression that Mr. Echo is an other?

Nope. And unless the whole background episodes of Mr. Echo were lies, then the writers don't want us too, either...

What is up w/ the infection. Why should you off your kid if their infected? Wouldn't it be too late, even if you did? Seems everyone has held that baby anywho...

ChiefsFanatic 03-02-2006 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC
Ditto, that English chick was hangin out with the Dharma folks? When? What the heck?

Did you mean Australian chick?

Frazod 03-22-2006 07:07 PM

Bump. New episode tonight. FINALLY. This Sopranoesque new-episode-whenever-we-feel-like-it attitude is well past pissing me off, but I'm still watching.

BigOlChiefsfan 03-22-2006 09:03 PM

Holey Moley, next week will make 2 new episodes in a row. We'll have to watch re-runs til August to make up for it.

Good ending tonite. I don't like that balloon/other yokel one bit.

Bearcat 03-22-2006 09:58 PM

I thought a lot of it was predictable... we already knew the guy was an 'other' by the way he tried turning Locke against Jack in the previous episode, so it was obvious he was sending the cop out to a trap or a pack of dogs or something.

I hope the pregnancy thing doesn't mean we're in this for another 9 island-months :eek:

Next week looks good though... maybe the first one worth watching in... :hmmm:

Chiefnj 03-22-2006 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat
I thought a lot of it was predictable... we already knew the guy was an 'other' by the way he tried turning Locke against Jack in the previous episode, so it was obvious he was sending the cop out to a trap or a pack of dogs or something.

I hope the pregnancy thing doesn't mean we're in this for another 9 island-months :eek:

Next week looks good though... maybe the first one worth watching in... :hmmm:

It looks like they find his balloon next week. An elaborate trap??

The best line was when Hale said "you guys have trust issues." The lostees keep everything from each other. Last week Kate and the gals go find the medical hatch with disguises and it appears that they didn't tell anyone. Jack and Locke try to keep Hale a secret from everyone. How the hell do they keep everyone out of the hatch? It's the only hot shower on the island with comfy beds. Wouldn't the other 30+ castaways tell Jack and Locke to F off and use the damn place?

Frazod 03-22-2006 10:44 PM

Charlie's turned into quite the little prick. I kept thinking Ana Lucia was going to punch him in the face.

Good episode. Hopefully next week's will be better. And hopefully after that, we won't have to wait six months for the next one. :grr:

ChiefsFanatic 03-22-2006 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
Charlie's turned into quite the little prick. I kept thinking Ana Lucia was going to punch him in the face.

Good episode. Hopefully next week's will be better. And hopefully after that, we won't have to wait six months for the next one. :grr:

Good for Charlie. All he wanted was to be included. He saved Claire's baby, shot Ethan, and generally tried to be a help wherever he could.

ChiefsFanatic 03-23-2006 12:01 AM

When Hale gave his little speech about sending them into a trap, I would have broken his nose and dragged his ass back to the safe.

Just because he knows where a balloon is, does not mean it is his balloon. He probably helped kill the people who crashed.

Frazod 03-23-2006 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic
When Hale gave his little speech about sending them into a trap, I would have broken his nose and dragged his ass back to the safe.

Just because he knows where a balloon is, does not mean it is his balloon. He probably helped kill the people who crashed.

They didn't give Sayid nearly enough time alone with that asshat.

And speaking of people who need to die, I really can't believe any group of people would tolerate somebody like Sawyer. Personally, I'd torture him to reveal the locations of his various stashes and then slit his friggin throat (must conserve ammo).

ChiefsFanatic 03-23-2006 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
They didn't give Sayid nearly enough time alone with that asshat.

And speaking of people who need to die, I really can't believe any group of people would tolerate somebody like Sawyer. Personally, I'd torture him to reveal the locations of his various stashes and then slit his friggin throat (must conserve ammo).

I think Sawyer has just enough Alpha Male in him that Jack and Locke think he may be useful later.

Frazod 03-23-2006 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic
I think Sawyer has just enough Alpha Male in him that Jack and Locke think he may be useful later.

Jack and Locke seem intimidated by him. I'm not sure why Sayid and Echo put up with his crap, though. Either could bust his ass in a second. Hell, Ana Lucia could probably fuck him up, too.

And BTW, WHERE THE HELL IS MICHAEL? :spock: