ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games *** Official Diablo III Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212603)

Sofa King 06-21-2012 07:10 AM

Wow.

Mr. Laz 06-21-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8692447)
God damn Blizzard fails.

you could see this coming a mile away

an Auction House is one thing but a RMAH is a completely different bird.

if a player loses game gold the company can just say tough shit.

If something inside game gets hacked the company can just say tough shit.

when things glitch and go wrong with real money it becomes a huge problem

wait until people start duping items and then selling those items for real money.

The Franchise 06-21-2012 09:23 AM

Holy. ****ing. Fail.

Sofa King 06-21-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8692674)
Holy. ****ing. Fail.

LMAO

I told you....

You have 30 days to return it as it's not what was advertised. FYI.

The Franchise 06-21-2012 09:40 AM

I don't have 30 days. I bought it the day that it came out.

Holy. ****ing. Pest. Fail. ROFL

Sofa King 06-21-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8692709)
I don't have 30 days. I bought it the day that it came out.

Holy. ****ing. Pest. Fail. ROFL

Enjoy the time it takes you to get to 60! That will be the last thing that will make you feel like you accomplished anything at all. And leveling more characters just makes you want to pull your ****ing hair out.

The Franchise 06-21-2012 09:43 AM

I've got no problem playing it through. It's going to take a while to get used to the gameplay changes. I was so used to Diablo 2.

I'm not a huge fan of the "swarm you with enemies" part of the game. I shouldn't spend half of my time running around groups of enemies.

Sofa King 06-21-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8692716)
I've got no problem playing it through. It's going to take a while to get used to the gameplay changes. I was so used to Diablo 2.

I'm not a huge fan of the "swarm you with enemies" part of the game. I shouldn't spend half of my time running around groups of enemies.

You won't always spend half your time running around enemies. Once you get to inferno, and maybe even hell, you'll spend ALL of your time running AWAY from enemies.

Sofa King 06-21-2012 09:55 AM

This game may turn out to be fun, but it's complete shit in it's current state. That's why I'm selling all my shit but leaving a small gold balance in my account. That way if they ever figure this shit out i can come back and buy updated gear and play again. I figured all the shit i wear now will be outdated by the time i want to play again. Hell, it will probably all be nerfed by then.

jd1020 06-21-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8692744)
This game may turn out to be fun, but it's complete shit in it's current state. That's why I'm selling all my shit but leaving a small gold balance in my account. That way if they ever figure this shit out i can come back and buy updated gear and play again. I figured all the shit i wear now will be outdated by the time i want to play again. Hell, it will probably all be nerfed by then.

There's no fixing Diablo 3. The developers don't understand the concept of a ARPG. They would have to throw everything they believe in out the window and start over... that's not going to happen. It's a shit game lead by apes.

Mr. Laz 06-21-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8692738)
You won't always spend half your time running around enemies. Once you get to inferno, and maybe even hell, you'll spend ALL of your time running AWAY from enemies.

ROFLROFL

Mr. Laz 06-21-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8692716)

one of the most powerful skills in the game is "movement % increase"

:D

Sofa King 06-21-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8692761)
one of the most powerful skills in the game is "movement % increase"

:D

The other most important skill is the Auction House.

Aspengc8 06-21-2012 10:13 AM

or you could just group with 4 ppl and mow shit down in inferno since their damage doesnt increase per player anymore.

Sofa King 06-21-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 8692779)
or you could just group with 4 ppl and mow shit down in inferno since their damage doesnt increase per player anymore.

Shut up, stupid.