ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230465)

Easy 6 05-10-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 7632174)
I think Hamill is in for a beating

I dont think he was ever really the same after Bones Jones destroyed him like a snot nosed 3rd grader.

TheGuardian 05-10-2011 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 7632315)
I dont think he was ever really the same after Bones Jones destroyed him like a snot nosed 3rd grader.

That was some brutal shit. That was Bones only "loss" because he hit him with that downwards elbow.

Easy 6 05-10-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardianofGuyCode (Post 7632316)
That was some brutal shit. That was Bones only "loss" because he hit him with that downwards elbow.

I watched his next fight after that, a loss IIRC & he just didnt look right, like all of the swagger & 'i'm the big bull here' attitude had been beaten from him.

BigCatDaddy 05-10-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 7632325)
I watched his next fight after that, a loss IIRC & he just didnt look right, like all of the swagger & 'i'm the big bull here' attitude had been beaten from him.

Actually he has beaten Jardine and Ortiz in his only 2 fights since Jones. Jones has destroyed everyone put in front of him, so you can't knock Matt too much for that loss.

Sfeihc 05-10-2011 02:42 PM

Jones beating down Hamill is karma biting him in the ass for the way he danced around after kicking Munoz in the head. Munoz was OUT and not moving for quite awhile but instead of checking on him Hamill ran around the octagon.

Easy 6 05-10-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7632332)
Actually he has beaten Jardine and Ortiz in his only 2 fights since Jones. Jones has destroyed everyone put in front of him, so you can't knock Matt too much for that loss.

Hmm, my memory fails me. I just remember that he didnt look the same after that fight. Being viciously manhandled & beaten so easily has got to take a lot of starch out of a guy. Kinda like Sandman Irvin, wheres he been since Silva decked him cold in seconds with a straight jab?

BigCatDaddy 05-10-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 7632339)
Hmm, my memory fails me. I just remember that he didnt look the same after that fight. Being viciously manhandled & beaten so easily has got to take a lot of starch out of a guy. Kinda like Sandman Irvin, wheres he been since Silva decked him cold in seconds with a straight jab?

Maybe, but Hamill was probably never going to be a top 5 guy, more like 10-15. He has beaten a few quality opponents and really only has lost to Jones and Franklin.

raybec 4 05-10-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7632350)
Maybe, but Hamill was probably never going to be a top 5 guy, more like 10-15. He has beaten a few quality opponents and really only has lost to Jones and Franklin.

That's true, he did beat Bisping even if he didn't get the nod. I just don't think he has the ability to hang with Jackson

BigCatDaddy 05-10-2011 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 7632382)
That's true, he did beat Bisping even if he didn't get the nod. I just don't think he has the ability to hang with Jackson

I ready to go Jackson probably not, but it really sounds like Rampage just doesn't love to fight anymore.

raybec 4 05-10-2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7632392)
I ready to go Jackson probably not, but it really sounds like Rampage just doesn't love to fight anymore.

We'll see I guess, these are the fights he would have atough time getting up for in the past so we'll see.

raybec 4 05-13-2011 07:14 AM

Lesnar out at UfC 131. He has diverticulitis again. Carwin will replace him but that's probably the better fight anyway. I had no desire to see Lesnar get punched and run in circles until he fell down.....again

Edit- That's a lie, I loved seeing that but I think Carwin will be a better fight. Neither one of them beats Cain though, IMO.

IA_Chiefs_fan 05-13-2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 7638264)
Lesnar out at UfC 131. He has diverticulitis again. Carwin will replace him but that's probably the better fight anyway. I had no desire to see Lesnar get punched and run in circles until he fell down.....again

That sucks. I had a strong desire to see Lesnar get punched and run in circles until he fell down.....again

Can't stand that guy...

raybec 4 05-13-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan (Post 7638268)
That sucks. I had a strong desire to see Lesnar get punched and run in circles until he fell down.....again

Can't stand that guy...

He's not presenting near as much of the total knob image on the TUF show but he still can't take a punch.

Buck 05-28-2011 07:10 PM

Who has streamz?

Buck 05-28-2011 07:15 PM

Found one

Spoiler!