ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2011-2012 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=243389)

Lzen 01-12-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 8288253)
Wisconsin may be a type of team that is exaggerated by Kenpom due to the way they value possessions and slow the game down immensely. I wouldn't put KU as the same type of ugly team. TBH, I think this KU team has a ton of holes. All it takes is TROB to go into foul trouble and we are done, that is why I don't have a huge problem with him being a shitty defender this year just standing there with his arms up and ppl just driving by him constantly. He's too valuable on the offensive end and for rebounding.

I know it was only TT, but TRob got into foul trouble last night and KU still managed to expand the lead while he was sitting down. Just sayin'.

BWillie 01-12-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8288324)
I know it was only TT, but TRob got into foul trouble last night and KU still managed to expand the lead while he was sitting down. Just sayin'.

I don't know if KU has played a team that imploded that badly all season. Texas Tech would have got beat by Mid America Nazarene last night.

Braincase 01-12-2012 11:54 AM

After TT picked up a Technical on Gillespie, followed by the Flagrant1 and Flagrant 2 on Pettiwtf, the beat down was on. Billy Clyde looked ashamed of his team's play and behavior.

Ceej 01-12-2012 11:59 AM

Who all is participating in Tube Sock Madness on Feb 2? Have we decided on a location?

I'm off at four and down for whatever.

Pants 01-12-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8288451)
Who all is participating in Tube Sock Madness on Feb 2? Have we decided on a location?

I plan on being there.

Ceej 01-12-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8288460)
I plan on being there.

Team JizzPants. Hi-oooooooo.

Lzen 01-12-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Don't believe we have decided. My suggestions are Blind Tiger, Pigskin's, or Skinny's. Wife was under the impression that we were having people at our house for that. I would be ok with that, as well, depending on how many. If we get a good turnout, my place would be too small.

Pants 01-12-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8288500)
Don't believe we have decided. My suggestions are Blind Tiger, Pigskin's, or Skinny's. Wife was under the impression that we were having people at our house for that. I would be ok with that, as well, depending on how many. If we get a good turnout, my place would be too small.

Wait, we are allowed to bring SO's to this? And I vote for Blind Tiger (or Lzen's house, but I don't how he would feel about having a bunch of strangers over).

Ceej 01-12-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8288500)

I didn't mind Blind Tiger, especially their beer selection. However, all of their TVs were pretty small unless I didn't see the big screens.

Mr. Plow 01-12-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Wait...we moved it to Thursday? :p

Mr. Plow 01-12-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8288535)
Wait, we are allowed to bring SO's to this? And I vote for Blind Tiger (or Lzen's house, but I don't how he would feel about having a bunch of strangers over).

Bring him man. We won't judge.

Ceej 01-12-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8288556)
Wait...we moved it to Thursday? :p

You told me the tubesock sleepover was on the 2nd, then watch party on the fourth.

Mr. Plow 01-12-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8288584)
You told me the tubesock sleepover was on the 2nd, then watch party on the fourth.

We're going to have to come up with an idea for Friday night though.

Thur - Tubesock sleepover
Fri - ???
Sat - Watch party

Ceej 01-12-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8288594)
We're going to have to come up with an idea for Friday night though.

Thur - Tubesock sleepover
Fri - ???
Sat - Watch party

Friday is recovery day, obv.

chiefqueen 01-12-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noa (Post 8287799)
I wouldn't take too much away from that game last night. Texas Tech was absolute garbage. It was like watching a preseason game.
Posted via Mobile Device

I did not think anyone could shoot worse than USC.......until last night.