ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU ***Official New New EMAW Repository thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263359)

ChiTown 04-24-2013 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 9619149)
Exciting times to be a WSU fan. I would think KSU Football fan would recognize and respect the way the program is being built since it's similar to what KSU Football has done under Snyder. Juco's, under recruited players, The occasional sprinkled in high recruit here and there, team first mentality and great coaching.

Really? Did you just compare WSU Basketball to KSU Football?

:LOL:

Also, I'm a KSU fan - not just a KSU Football Fan. We have both major sports. Matter of fact, of all the local teams, we're the only Program that can win a Conference Championship in both, and in the same year!o:-)

Prison Bitch 04-24-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9619605)

Also, I'm a KSU fan - not just a KSU Football Fan. We have both major sports. Matter of fact, of all the local teams, we're the only Program that can win a Conference Championship in both, and in the same year!o:-)

Greatest Accomplishment In Sports History!

ChiefaRoo 04-24-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9619605)

As a way to build a program yes. Old balls doesn't exactly get the best recruits and he uses Juco's heavily. That's what Marshall is doing in bball at WSU.

By the way don't give me a hard time. I'm actually a KSU Football fan down here. I love to watch with all my UT in-laws and watch K-State go Optimus Klein all over them.

Saul Good 04-24-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 9619131)
Nice LaSalle game. winning!

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9619592)
Hey, it happens.

Ha ha...LOSERS!!!

FML

ChiefaRoo 04-24-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9616959)
Yea, it's been disappointing. Winning so much. It brings out the bitches.

Yet after all that "winning" in basketball you never were able to win an outright Big 12 Title or do what both Kansas and Wichita State have been able to do in the tournament.

Maybe you'd like to sputter on about how the Big 12 is awesome now. Tell me all about your conference affiliation Bill. It's all you got left now that the last of the amigos is out the door.

Prison Bitch 04-24-2013 03:09 PM

Is losing a BCS game + losing first round better than Louisville winning a BCS game + winning the NC?

I'd say it's a lot closer than you might think.

-King- 04-25-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9615966)
Wait... KSU fans don't like Weber? LMAO Why not?

?

WilliamTheIrish 04-26-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 9621118)
Yet after all that "winning" in basketball you never were able to win an outright Big 12 Title or do what both Kansas and Wichita State have been able to do in the tournament.

Maybe you'd like to sputter on about how the Big 12 is awesome now. Tell me all about your conference affiliation Bill. It's all you got left now that the last of the amigos is out the door.

You're right. Never able to win the title outright. Which goes along with my statement that in BBall the title(s) don't mean anything. It's getting hot for 4 games that matters. Yea, the Cats haven't made it to the FF since 64. I'll have to live with that. Not sure how I'll carry on. But I'm a soldier and that's what I'll have to do.

I'm happy that WSU had a great streak there. It's a shame they coughed it up at the end of the 'Ville game. It's good that something like this happened to you in your life. After your humiliation in November you really needed this.

The Big XII is a great conference. It's rolling in money like Scrooge McDuck swimming in gold coins. That's great for me. What "amigos" are out the door? Hell Creighton, the lynch pin of of the Valley just left the conference didn't they?

WilliamTheIrish 04-26-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9621155)
Is losing a BCS game + losing first round better than Louisville winning a BCS game + winning the NC?

I'd say it's a lot closer than you might think.

LMAO

Louisville earned everything they got. They didn't get a YMCA "we are all winners" bid to play in a bowl.

ChiTown 04-26-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9631245)
LMAO

Louisville earned everything they got. They didn't get a YMCA "we are all winners" bid to play in a bowl.

:LOL: - so ****ing true.

alnorth 04-26-2013 11:42 AM

Are you guys ever going to pay for the rest of the Wildcat suit?

I assume K-State could only afford to buy the head, and the rest of the costume is still on layaway.

mikeyis4dcats. 04-28-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 9631411)
Are you guys ever going to pay for the rest of the Wildcat suit?

I assume K-State could only afford to buy the head, and the rest of the costume is still on layaway.

are you a Hawkeye?

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Fath...im%3Fscl%3D1}}

Buehler445 04-28-2013 09:14 AM

kState sent a few guys in the draft. Hopefully they stick.

ChiefaRoo 04-28-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9631163)
You're right. Never able to win the title outright. Which goes along with my statement that in BBall the title(s) don't mean anything. It's getting hot for 4 games that matters. Yea, the Cats haven't made it to the FF since 64. I'll have to live with that. Not sure how I'll carry on. But I'm a soldier and that's what I'll have to do.

I'm happy that WSU had a great streak there. It's a shame they coughed it up at the end of the 'Ville game. It's good that something like this happened to you in your life. After your humiliation in November you really needed this.

The Big XII is a great conference. It's rolling in money like Scrooge McDuck swimming in gold coins. That's great for me. What "amigos" are out the door? Hell Creighton, the lynch pin of of the Valley just left the conference didn't they?

That's the Spirit!. Congrats. KSU is the new Nebraska.

PS - The amigos? ... hello all of Frank M's Latino hoopsters.

Ceej 04-28-2013 10:49 AM

Hard not to root for the local kid Arthur Brown.

Couldn't have imagined a better fit.