ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271595)

Braincase 04-03-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9554461)
If Wiggins doesn't go to KU, I would prefer he went to WSU over UK!

A.b.K.

Anybody but Kentucky!

Buehler445 04-03-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

He'll yes!

Prison Bitch 04-03-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

How about them?

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos...on7ffgmpro.gif

Prison Bitch 04-03-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9554415)
Actually Randle was UK the whole time. There were signs but not a lot of people realized them until he officially picked and then went back and looked.

Not before he wasted Bill Self's time last month flying down to Dallas to see his HS playoff game on Friday night, before a conference game vs. W Virginia the next day. He's a total *#($

CoMoChief 04-03-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9554493)
Not before he wasted Bill Self's time last month flying down to Dallas to see his HS playoff game on Friday night, before a conference game vs. W Virginia the next day. He's a total *#($

it's the nature of the recruiting game when you're talking about the top 10 blue chippers in the country. shit like that happens all the time, it's happened in the past with that Malik Hairston guy...I thought Self had him wrapped up and he went all the way to Detroit at the last minute for his ass and he bowed out and went to ****ing Oregon at the last min.

That guy didn't really amount to shit, probably would have been a much better player had he played for Kansas.

Pablo 04-03-2013 07:47 PM

McD's game is on ESPN. Selden is starting for the East. Had a couple of good passes. Went to the hole hard and got fouled once.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-03-2013 07:47 PM

Love Selden's game. He seems to be meaner than BMac.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-03-2013 09:39 PM

Selden! Wow!

BWillie 04-04-2013 12:31 AM

I would love to see what Selden could do in some emergency pg duties.

Lzen 04-04-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefqueen (Post 9540212)
....Best case scenerio KU gets a 10 or 11 seed in the NCAA w/o having to play in Dayton.....

:spock: :bong:

:facepalm:

Lzen 04-04-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9541668)
@WarLordRio: Wonder what god has in store for me from this point on and where I'm going to end up next.. the ride was epic...

Dumb kid.

My son's GF is a freshman at KU. According to her, the word around (people she knows that have classes with Rio) is that he's a total jack ass. Not hard to believe, I know. Knowing that will make it much easier to see him transfer.

Lzen 04-04-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9543005)
Sherron was a killer PG. He was awesome for us. Not sure what there is to dislike.

We don't need O from Embiid next year. Just d. We will have plenty of scoring with Ellis and the new guards.

I loved Sherron Collins. He was a great PG for KU. Well, until his last game when he played like total garbage. And then the idiot missed his plane for his NBA tryout or something. Obviously, the guy needed to get his %$#@ together at the end.

Lzen 04-04-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9544985)
PG just needs to distribute. If he can score too then great.

EJ: 24 minutes, 0 assists
Tharpe: 32 minutes, 7 assists

At least he knows how to pass

Yeah, I don't know why everyone is so focused on his shooting. Sure, players have off shooting nights. And Tharpe really wasn't great at shooting all year. But the eye test tells me that he was a much better PG on Friday against Michigan than EJ. I wish he would have been the one bringing the ball up at the end of that game. Fact is that EJ single handedly cost KU that game. I'm pretty sure Tharpe would have kept the game out of reach for UM.

Lex Luthor 04-04-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9555641)
I loved Sherron Collins. He was a great PG for KU. Well, until his last game when he played like total garbage. And then the idiot missed his plane for his NBA tryout or something. Obviously, the guy needed to get his %$#@ together at the end.

I loved Sherron Collins too. He played with more intensity than just about any other player you'll ever see. He had his share of bad shooting nights where NOTHING would fall, but he wasn't a turnover machine who decided to come up small in the clutch like Elijah did at the end of his last game. Sherron would have shot that layup.

RustShack 04-04-2013 08:04 PM

Kind of cool to see.

@ISUMayor32: Coach Self and the twins hashing out their differences... #greatguy http://t.co/xee6gVzeC9