ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports NFT: Jason Collins is teh ghey (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272619)

Dave Lane 04-30-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9645723)
Yep, some people are just born with bad wiring.

Well at least you have come to that point of the curve. Grats.

Saul Good 04-30-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9645736)
I am not "attacking" anyone. Quit feeling the oppression. It doesn't exist.

I suppose the irony of this statement is lost on you.

Frazod 04-30-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piers Morgan (Post 9645720)
I love it when dudes play the "persecuted white male angle". It always works out so well for them. LMAO

So have you ordered your new Jason Collins jersey yet?

Dave Lane 04-30-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9645721)
You can't just give a straight answer?

OK, let's forget the word "hate". Does it make it OK to level the same kinds of ridicule and criticism that gays experience toward Obama and Liberals?

FYP now answer your own question.

Prison Bitch 04-30-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9645703)
So you don't understand that there are people who believe that God exists but aren't fundamentalist Christians? You aren't aware that this is a thing?

Nah, just find it interesting you believe in a supernatural being that took the form of a man and rose from the dead and performed miracles. It seems like something a person such as yourself wouldn't believe. After all, you just don't strike me as a "fundamentalist".

Saul Good 04-30-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

I love it when dudes play the "persecuted white male angle". It always works out so well for them. LMAO

Who is doing that?

HMc 04-30-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9645735)
I'm not being contrarian. I'm of the opinion that homosexuals are born that way. Hence, my post above about bad wiring. However, I would argue that they do make a choice when they act upon their desires, just like heterosexuals do.

You disagree?

You've glossed over the leap from "born that way" to "bad wiring", haven't you?

I'd agree to "different wiring". Bad wiring was, and we are both well aware of this, merely low grade trolling on your part. In no way unexpected.

Al Bundy 04-30-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

I actually agree with this.

patteeu 04-30-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9645736)
I am not "attacking" anyone. Quit feeling the oppression. It doesn't exist.

Short memory?

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9645688)
Holy shit there are members of congress who can't get with it and actively campaign for discrimination against gays. They inevitably rush to the bible as the authority for their claims.

Don't act like it's one or two bad seeds that make the christian brotherhood look bad when it comes to not accepting lifestyles that the bible (it seems) condemns.

Prison Bitch 04-30-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9645704)
[Not in relation to Saul] What's odd to me is that you can believe that a dude rose from the dead (and the rest of that narrative)....but not that people could be born with a primary attraction to the same sex. Because that's just implausible.

Holy shit, that's epically dumb. Why don't you just say that some people are attracted to murdering others, so it should be tolerated. Accepted. Stricken from the 10 Commandments immediately.

HMc 04-30-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9645752)
Holy shit, that's epically dumb. Why don't you just say that some people are attracted to murdering others, so it should be tolerated. Accepted. Stricken from the 10 Commandments immediately.

Because murdering infringes on the rights of others....and consensual adult relationships, uh, don't?

patteeu 04-30-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9645743)
FYP now answer your own question.

Your "fixed" question doesn't make sense in this context. If you'd like to use your own words, I'll try to give you a straight answer.

Obama and liberals are ripe for criticism for reasons that have nothing to do with the difference between nature and nurture.

HMc 04-30-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9645751)
Short memory?

That's an observation and an accurate one. See: Michelle Bachmann.

Only someone desperate to line themselves up as a victim would consider that an "attack".

Saul Good 04-30-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9645746)
Nah, just find it interesting you believe in a supernatural being that took the form of a man and rose from the dead and performed miracles. It seems like something a person such as yourself wouldn't believe. After all, you just don't strike me as a "fundamentalist".

When did I say I believed that? I said that I believe God exists.

patteeu 04-30-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9645758)
That's an observation and an accurate one. See: Michelle Bachmann.

Only someone desperate to line themselves up as a victim would consider that an "attack".

It's one thing to single a person out for criticism like you do here with Michelle Bachmann, but it's completely different when you go out of your way to level an attack on a broad group by saying that it's not just one or two bad seeds in a larger group that deserve scorn.

I think it's clearly an "attack" even though I'm not a part of the intended target so it can't be because I'm setting myself up as a victim.