ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football 49ers cornerback: No gays allowed (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269499)

DaneMcCloud 01-31-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9368842)
No shit. What's all this talk about Gays being human beings too. Well what about non-gays? Are they not human beings? Folks have the right to be gay and folks have the right to flame them for it. Just like the gays have the right to flame them back.

This country is so PC it's reverse rights.

Then leave.

Your presence is a detriment, Euro.

ThaVirus 01-31-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman (Post 9368499)
I disagree, there is something very refreshing about people being honest.

He is not a politician or anyone of note who can influence local or national policy on gay rights. He is an athlete with an opinion and he is being vilified for having one. People speak of diversity, but at the end of the day the same people want everyone to feel and think as they do...yeah diversity at its best.

Eh, I feel like you'd be singing a different tune if this guy were white speaking about black people in the same way..

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-31-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9368824)
So if someone believes in God and in the bible where it states in Leviticus 18:22 "You shall not lie with a mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination". Not to mention that it is an unnatural act. They are wrong? Or are you saying that God is wrong? Be careful but he will forgive you.
The act is the sin. Not the feeling.

If you don't want to think of it as natural. Blame all the chemicals they pump into our food and water. It ****s with frogs' and turtles' reproduction systems. There, now accept it that way.

candyman 01-31-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9368895)
Eh, I feel like you'd be singing a different tune if this guy were white speaking about black people in the same way..

Comparing race or color of skin to sexual preference in an alpha male environment is apples to oranges.

ThaVirus 01-31-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman (Post 9368912)
Comparing race or color of skin to sexual preference in an alpha male environment is apples to oranges.

Well there it is. It really comes down to whether or not you believe homosexuality is a choice.

Would I be correct in assuming you think gay people chose that lifestyle?

candyman 01-31-2013 09:24 PM

Absolutely not. The key phrase there is "alpha male environment". Obviously alpha males aren't going to be comfortable showering and/or sharing locker rooms with men that they feel are "checking them out", and I dont think they should be vilified for being uncomfortable with it.

gblowfish 01-31-2013 09:25 PM

I know where there's a pit bull in Tennessee this guy should adopt....

Brock 01-31-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman (Post 9368989)
Absolutely not. The key phrase there is "alpha male environment". Obviously alpha males aren't going to be comfortable showering and/or sharing locker rooms with men that they feel are "checking them out", and I dont think they should be vilified for being uncomfortable with it.

That's not very alpha. Pretty ****ish, tbh.

candyman 01-31-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9368995)
That's not very alpha. Pretty ****ish, tbh.

Its the same as women having separate locker rooms and even training areas at most gyms. They dont want to be gawked at by men while they're working out. Men are creepy, gay or straight. :evil:

TheGuardian 01-31-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9368836)
Homosexuality occurs in nature, therefore it is not unnatural. Also, if you're taking marching orders from a thousands of years old book written by primitive kooks, that seems pretty unnatural to a thinking mind.

So does cannibalism. Is that unnatural?

Dogs will eat cat shit. If you found your buddy eating cat shit would you go "hey dogs do it. totally natural".

I hate when dipshits compare us to animals like that.

Quit being a ****ing idiotic dipshit. Homosexuality is NOT natural. Physiologically, we are wired to do 2 things. Survive, and procreate. That's a physiological fact. Homosexuals are wired wrong in that way. This isn't even really an argument. If homosexuality was a gene or something in DNA we'd see it in all identical twins. We don't. People have been trying to find the "gay gene" for years to prove it's "natural". It's not.

Again, I am not a homophobe nor do I give a shit about gay people. I do however, live in ****ing reality.

okcchief 01-31-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9368878)
Do live by all of the rules in Leviticus or just those that suit you?

They all pick the ones that suit them. The question doesn't have to be asked.

Brock 01-31-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9369033)
So does cannibalism. Is that unnatural?

Dogs will eat cat shit. If you found your buddy eating cat shit would you go "hey dogs do it. totally natural".

I hate when dipshits compare us to animals like that.

Quit being a ****ing idiotic dipshit. Homosexuality is NOT natural. Physiologically, we are wired to do 2 things. Survive, and procreate. That's a physiological fact. Homosexuals are wired wrong in that way. This isn't even really an argument. If homosexuality was a gene or something in DNA we'd see it in all identical twins. We don't. People have been trying to find the "gay gene" for years to prove it's "natural". It's not.

Again, I am not a homophobe nor do I give a shit about gay people. I do however, live in ****ing reality.

Is masturbation natural? That is not procreation, nor is it related to survival. It is the seeking of sexual satisfaction to satisfy a natural urge. People are attracted to what they are attracted to. It isn't something you choose. Your insults hold no currency with me.

loochy 01-31-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9369049)
Is masturbation natural? That is not procreation, nor is it related to survival. It is the seeking of sexual satisfaction to satisfy a natural urge. People are attracted to what they are attracted to. It isn't something you choose. Your insults hold no currency with me.

So let's masturbate in public

ClevelandBronco 01-31-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9369045)
They all pick the ones that suit them. The question doesn't have to be asked.

Shit, most of us know that we can't live up to the rules at all. That's kind of the point of the whole Jesus thing.

TheGuardian 01-31-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9369049)

Yes, masturbation is a natural thing. It's part of learning your body at how to use the ****ing thing, and how it works. It drives the sexual machine early.

Just because someone has a sexual urge does not make it natural you ****ing imbecile.

I also never said that it was a choice, but it is faulty wiring in the scope of physiology. Again, I love it when dipshits like you get offended about shit not even said about you. Typical beta male behavior.