ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Fallout 4? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278587)

hometeam 11-09-2015 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 11873007)
Consoles are the first priority for devs.

Skyrim, PC was the first priority. After ESO etc though they have went down the path of least resistance. They used to be one of the good guys.

Console is first priority. They own the hardware, the OS, the software, and even the connection status. They use it to milk more money per copy out of people. It works.

Doesn't make for good games, just good business.

MTG#10 11-09-2015 09:08 PM

Cant get the Codex cracked copy to install...setup.exe does nothing. Tried installing in admin ode, no dice. Windows 7...anyone else encounter this?

New World Order 11-09-2015 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 11873118)
Skyrim, PC was the first priority. After ESO etc though they have went down the path of least resistance. They used to be one of the good guys.

Console is first priority. They own the hardware, the OS, the software, and even the connection status. They use it to milk more money per copy out of people. It works.

Doesn't make for good games, just good business.

And I'm not disagreeing with you.

Beef Supreme 11-09-2015 10:31 PM

Really? They can't flip the ON switch a half hour early?

allen_kcCard 11-09-2015 11:01 PM

IN!

Loneiguana 11-10-2015 07:09 AM

Played for about 30 mins before work. Really just the intro part. Was pretty cool, got me excited. Liked this intro a bit better than fallout 3.

Runs alright on 6 gb of ram so far. No major or really minor screen hiccups.

Soooo glad tomorrow is a holiday.

J Diddy 11-10-2015 07:16 AM

Hadn't taken the xbox one plunge quite yet until this. Found a dealer out of new york so I saved on the taxes and got the bundle plus an extra controller for $399. Be here Thursday.

Boner in tact.

mdchiefsfan 11-10-2015 08:04 AM

I've logged about 4 hours so far. Loving it quite a bit. Can't wait to get the day over to get back to it.

mdchiefsfan 11-10-2015 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 11873482)
IN!

I love this post occurring at 12:01 EST and nothing following until 8 am.

mdchiefsfan 11-10-2015 08:22 AM

Also, to add: I haven't experienced any major glitches or bugs as of yet. The only issue I found was behind the city the games starts in, once in the Wasteland, there is a destroyed pier across a body of water that I jumped over. Once I tried to jump back over I got stuck in a triangle of ruble in the water, collecting rads none-stop. I couldn't jump over it, or go underneath it. I had to reboot from a previous save, but nothing too annoying as of yet.

I'm playing on Xbox One.

allen_kcCard 11-10-2015 08:30 AM

I played for a few hours last night before going to bed so I could get the kids to school this morning. Workshop has already drawn me in...spent all morning scrapping stuff in sanctuary and red rocket trying to see what I will build.

Fire Me Boy! 11-10-2015 08:56 AM

Love the scavenging change - just shows you what's there to take without having to open everything.

Beef Supreme 11-10-2015 09:26 AM

Played for a couple hours last night. It's cool. I'm engrossed. And like any other Bethesda game, I'm annoyed with the UI. Jesus ****ing Christ you would think that after all these years they could make a UI for the PC that didn't suck donkey ballz.

Fire Me Boy! 11-10-2015 03:06 PM

Fallout 4?

Anyone other than me having a hellish have time finding any damn traders?

Buck 11-10-2015 03:31 PM

So the game breaks if you play above 60 FPS. So I have to decide whether I want to get the game and play it gimped down because my computer is too good or I have to play it on PS4 which runs at sub 20 FPS a lot.

I am hating on this game a lot, but knowing me I will end up buying it. Can't decide on which version to get.