ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Dear Friends, (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130287)

btlook1 12-03-2005 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchiefsqt
Cause he's and idiot.

Yes we can see who the idiot here is....Least I can spell!

KChiefsQT 12-03-2005 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
For giving Phil shit? A lot of people do that.

Whatever Luv. He's posted 20 times and he's gonna call out someone who's put eveerything into this site for five years. That's all.

Taco John 12-03-2005 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
That would be a plausible explination, IF I had registered over there before. I haven't. This has been the only board I have posted on in a long time. And no, it is not a memory lapse, I went ahead and used another addy to register and proceeded to register with my username that I have here. Had I registered there in the past, that username would already be taken, it is the only username I have ever used on the very few football BBs I have signed up for. So be quiet about things of which you do not know, donk.

I don't remember registering over there either... But apparently I did. I'm guessing it was a long time ago, given that I don't remember...

...unless the government did it!

KChiefsQT 12-03-2005 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btlook1

yu clearly haven't been following the Planet that close. Dumb Twunt. :mad:

luv 12-03-2005 02:02 AM

Quote:

Whatever Luv. He's posted 20 times and he's gonna call out someone who's put eveerything into this site for five years. That's all.

Yes, but I'm thinking that's because there's a history we don't know about.

chefsos 12-03-2005 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btlook1

You're gonna regret that one.

Phobia 12-03-2005 02:03 AM

Quote:

It's good natured shit. Even if it's not I can handle it. I have posted a whole lot of BS on this board over the years.

KChiefsQT 12-03-2005 02:03 AM

Quote:

At this point...I don't care about the history.

Phobia 12-03-2005 02:03 AM

Quote:

Nah - he just knows I'll take it.

Nzoner 12-03-2005 02:04 AM

Quote:

I went ahead and used another addy to register and proceeded to register with my username that I have here.

Cool :D

KChiefsQT 12-03-2005 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
It's good natured shit. Even if it's not I can handle it. I have put a whole lot of BS on this board over the years.

I know.

Logical 12-03-2005 02:04 AM

Quote:

I know. I'm just curious as to how the hell my addy could already be used. It boggles the mind.

LOL some bastard had chosen Logical (the imposter) so I had to use VladLogicslav as one word.

Hammock Parties 12-03-2005 02:05 AM

Personally I hate the look of their forums.

jAZ 12-03-2005 02:05 AM

So when the scout says "Unlimited access to the entire Scout.com Network" does that mean all premium boards and premium content of all sites? I've considered joining the scout board for the Arizona Wildcats. If I get premium there would i get premium at any scout board for 9.95/month?

Raiderhater 12-03-2005 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
I don't remember registering over there either... But apparently I did. I'm guessing it was a long time ago, given that I don't remember...

...unless the government did it!

Apparently you did, I didn't. I don't sign up for a board just for the hell of it. I only do so if I am going to post on it, and I have not posted on that board before.