ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Do you know your sex IQ??? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=139427)

KChiefsQT 04-24-2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
Do you really get all the results? If so you must be laughing your ass off!!

Yes, and there's about 200+ people that fell for it. I was laughing my ass off until my best friends boyfriend answered the questions ( I have it posted on my myspace) and I found out some info. that is not so funny. :shake:

KC Jones 04-24-2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

I think MOhillbilly did the same thing.

:)

It was for business... He was just trying to breed a meaner pit bull.

:evil:

KC Jones 04-24-2006 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefsQT
Yes, and there's about 200+ people that fell for it. I was laughing my ass off until my best friends boyfriend answered the questions ( I have it posted on my myspace) and I found out some info. that is not so funny. :shake:

Are you sure it was him - did you get his ip addy too, or did he use his full name?

KChiefsQT 04-24-2006 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Jones
Are you sure it was him - did you get his ip addy too, or did he use his full name?

I had an "urgent" message on my cell when I woke up this morning from him. He said he neede to talk... I had already seen it, so I knew what was up. I have yet to call him.

RedNFeisty 04-25-2006 09:00 AM

Quote:

Oh my, I would find hours of entertainment with that sort of information!

StcChief 04-25-2006 09:07 AM

Quote:

Be careful what you wish for.....things don't always work out as planned

Donger 04-25-2006 09:08 AM

Quote:

What's "my myspace?"

morphius 04-25-2006 09:27 AM

Quote:

I think I may be about 8 of those, I'm trying to at least give you a couple a day :D

Why? Cause its easy, and I'm bored.

Chiefnj 04-25-2006 09:31 AM

How do you know who answered? From the name entry?

In any event, think of all the good you did to re-expose people to the metric system.

KChiefsQT 04-25-2006 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
What's "my myspace?"

It's like a blog. Myspace.com

KChiefsQT 04-25-2006 09:54 AM

Quote:

Oh my, I would find hours of entertainment with that sort of information!

Okay so answer this. Waht would you do if your closest friends boyfriend answers the question "Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend?" "Yes" and "Do they know?" "No" They've been together since our Sophmore year in highschool, I'm assuming she is the girlfriend he is talking about as I do not believe he had been in any relationships since. After getting a frantic message from him on my voicemail, I just decided to ignore his call and act like I never saw his answers. Does this make me a bad friend to my girlfriend?? I don't want to stir up the pot, and I don't even care to hear an explanation from him... none of my business, right?

Donger 04-25-2006 09:54 AM

Quote:

It's like a blog. Myspace.com

Oh. What the URL for yours or is it a private thing?

KChiefsQT 04-25-2006 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Oh. What the URL for yours or is it a private thing?

hahah.. hmm do I trust you with this???...

Donger 04-25-2006 09:55 AM

Quote:

hahah.. hmm do I trust you with this???...

If you want, I'll keep it confidential. PM, if so.

Dunit35 04-25-2006 09:58 AM

I have a myspace account and myspace sucks horribly. Facebook is a lot better.