ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Will the Chiefs be victorious over the Ravens? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=213611)

Iowanian 09-09-2009 11:29 AM

I don't blame the Colts for leaving you.

Coogs 09-09-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 6048961)
I can't take it anymore. And I blame you guys. Damn it all to Michael Jackson's Underoos collection, I should be working. Here's the deal, you unpatriotic, jaundiced, dissentient naysayers ...

The Chiefs have a chance. First of all, there's the "Any Given Sunday" rule. That should go without saying. Second of all, we aren't running the same R2P2 offense we've been showcasing for the last three years. Haley is innovative and he will find a way to move the rock. Third of all, our defense is now playing like they actually give a damn. We will get to the QB and we will plant him on his ass and we will make him cry. Fourth of all (I think. I may have lost count, here), the Chiefs just endured one of the toughest training camps of any NFL team in the league - maybe one of the toughest camps of all times. Offsides? Run laps. Fumble? Run laps. Look at me without kneeling? Run laps. This team is in condition. Really good condition.

All we have to do is keep it close into the fourth quarter, the Backshooters will start sucking air and we'll put them away - probably with a 35 yard FG.

God, what a bunch of negative Nancys. Vote Yes And Vote Often!!!!

FAX

Very nice! :thumb:

KyleProBoller 09-09-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 6048956)
And without doing that, everything you will find will probably be dated before the new regime took control of the team. Show me a link from May on where LJ is wanting out.

Yeah...cause the team is way better this year. Good stuff.

beach tribe 09-09-2009 11:30 AM

I'm really starting to hate the Baltimore Browns......oh, I mean Ravens.

Chief Faithful 09-09-2009 11:31 AM

I will always say yes, just in case.

luv 09-09-2009 11:31 AM

I see the trolling has started. Oh well. If, by some miracle, we win, we won't see them again after Sunday. When we lose, they'll be around for a few days after to gloat. Either way, the'll be gone next week. Until then, let the usual, predictable shit-slinging continue.

Coogs 09-09-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleProBoller (Post 6048971)
Yeah...cause the team is way better this year. Good stuff.

Seriously, find me a link from May or later that says LJ is still unhappy in KC. Most everything you will find says just the opposite... that he loves being here right now.

Now time will tell if that remains the same, but you are a bit off base as of right now.

ChiefaRoo 09-09-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjake2 (Post 6048741)
I'm with you! I don't believe Baltimore is as good as people think they are!

Rep to you sir.

Iowanian 09-09-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 6048972)

It makes me want to fire up a new steel mill in Pittsburg just to get the Acid rain going in the NE

I'm sure that if the Chiefs keep it close or even win....these ubber-Douches will be too busy in their rockstar-"real lives' with their plethora of "awesome real-life friends" to find their way here.

ChiefaRoo 09-09-2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 6048961)
I can't take it anymore. And I blame you guys. Damn it all to Michael Jackson's Underoos collection, I should be working. Here's the deal, you unpatriotic, jaundiced, dissentient naysayers ...

The Chiefs have a chance. First of all, there's the "Any Given Sunday" rule. That should go without saying. Second of all, we aren't running the same R2P2 offense we've been showcasing for the last three years. Haley is innovative and he will find a way to move the rock. Third of all, our defense is now playing like they actually give a damn. We will get to the QB and we will plant him on his ass and we will make him cry. Fourth of all (I think. I may have lost count, here), the Chiefs just endured one of the toughest training camps of any NFL team in the league - maybe one of the toughest camps of all times. Offsides? Run laps. Fumble? Run laps. Look at me without kneeling? Run laps. This team is in condition. Really good condition.

All we have to do is keep it close into the fourth quarter, the Backshooters will start sucking air and we'll put them away - probably with a 35 yard FG.

God, what a bunch of negative Nancys. Vote Yes And Vote Often!!!!

FAX

Yes, yes! you speak the truth brother fax.

Rep to you too!!

beach tribe 09-09-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 6048983)
It makes me want to fire up a new steel mill in Pittsburg just to get the Acid rain going in the NE

I'm sure that if the Chiefs keep it close or even win....these ubber-Douches will be too busy in their rockstar-"real lives' with their plethora of "awesome real-life friends" to find their way here.

No doubt.

ChiefaRoo 09-09-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Faithful (Post 6048978)
I will always say yes, just in case.

Positive Rep for the Faithful!

KyleProBoller 09-09-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 6048972)

Is it because they are about to embarrass your pathetic team???

Frosty 09-09-2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6048980)
I see the trolling has started. Oh well. If, by some miracle, we win, we won't see them again after Sunday. When we lose, they'll be around for a few days after to gloat. Either way, the'll be gone next week. Until then, let the usual, predictable shit-slinging continue.

This is almost starting to make me look forward to the Raider trolls next week. :spock: At least there is some history there.

Though, it is funny that a Ravens troll would put Kyle Boller in his username. LMAO

beach tribe 09-09-2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleProBoller (Post 6049001)
Is it because they are about to embarrass your pathetic team???

No, It's because they have puberty hitting douchebag fans.