ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Guild Wars 2 updates (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=229381)

Valiant 08-17-2012 09:07 AM

Just bought and downloaded, says I get a 3day head start.

I will be casual player if rolling a cp guild.

hometeam 08-17-2012 10:00 AM

gw2 is built for casual players as much as it is for hardcore players.

its gonna be the bomb.

David. 08-17-2012 11:32 AM

I'm so excited for this game. Still haven't decided what server I'm going to. I know you can do multiple guilds so ill be down for a cp guild if one is made.
Posted via Mobile Device

chasedude 08-17-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David. (Post 8825606)
I'm so excited for this ga
me. Still haven't decided what server I'm going to. I know you can do multiple guilds so ill be down for a cp guild if one is made.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ditto here I think a CP guild would be cool, I'm in.

Valiant 08-20-2012 01:30 PM

Someone PM the server most will be on to form a CP guild.

How many are going to be doing the WvWvW ? That is my main interest.

jspchief 08-20-2012 05:41 PM

When does it drop?

hometeam 08-20-2012 06:25 PM

Not sure why we are pMing? Myself and my guild (www.alttabme.com) will be rolling yaks bend.

I will be doing some pve but mostly WvW. I expect yaks bend to be a force to reckon with in WvW, as well as sorrows furnace and jade quarry. Pretty sure that they are going to mix up who each server goes against every couple of weeks depending on performance.

Valiant 08-20-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8836312)
When does it drop?

yaks bend it is.. Comes out the 28th, 25th if you pre purchased..

Pants 08-20-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8836484)
Not sure why we are pMing? Myself and my guild (www.alttabme.com) will be rolling yaks bend.

I will be doing some pve but mostly WvW. I expect yaks bend to be a force to reckon with in WvW, as well as sorrows furnace and jade quarry. Pretty sure that they are going to mix up who each server goes against every couple of weeks depending on performance.

Who are you guys accepting into the guild? Is it pretty exclusive or are you going for sheer numbers?

chasedude 08-20-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8836919)
Who are you guys accepting into the guild? Is it pretty exclusive or are you going for sheer numbers?

The thing is with GW2 you can be a member of multiple guilds. Guild with your gamer friends, guild up with CP members, guild up with PvP only. The list goes on.

My friends and I decided on Yak's Bend too. I think I'm rolling an Asuran Necro first.

Edit: As for PvE / PvP I'll be doing both depending on what I wanna do when I login.

chasedude 08-20-2012 10:18 PM

Another Stress Test Tues August 21st 2-6pm CST.

I'm working those hours but thought those around that could jump on it would like to know.

hometeam 08-21-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8836919)

its not 'exclusive' perse, but there is a type of person they are looking for. That being said, right now recruitment is semi-closed. They are only letting in who they feel are really exceptional fits. We have a 150 cap that we are pretty close too, so random people are being looked at hard. Friends and family invites are getting accepted regularly.

It's a pretty awesome group of people, check out the site and apply if you want.

hometeam 08-21-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 8837134)
Another Stress Test Tues August 21st 2-6pm CST.

I'm working those hours but thought those around that could jump on it would like to know.

Ill be on ~

Canofbier 08-21-2012 01:35 PM

Hey hometeam, what's your name on the guild roster? Filling out an application, and I figure it wouldn't hurt to say that I learned about the guild from you. Seems like a pretty chill group of people, and games like this are always 100x more fun when you've got a good community to play it with.

Canofbier 08-21-2012 02:21 PM

Never mind, just submitted the application. If you like it, maybe you could identify yourself on its thread, haha.

EDIT: The guild leader wants to know who I'm talking about, so I'd really appreciate it if you could drop by.