ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

Rain Man 02-18-2012 03:28 PM

Ask for Mr. Blond and hang out with him. He knows how to survive in there.

Sorry to hear about your travails, and good luck. I have no idea how your situation plays out legally.

Mosbonian 02-18-2012 03:30 PM

Dave...I understand your point about the rage that drives a Father to do what MTG did. But can you really think it was the LEGALLY smart thing to do?

If this really happened, I see nothing but trouble not only for him, but his daughter. My other question is where is the common sense of the ex-wife? No woman worth her salt would let ANY MAN hit her daughter.

I think someone mentioned that if the step gets away with it, then the message to him is that I can get away with what I want to. The message to the daughter is one of fear....and she will be scared to tell ANYONE about ANYTHING he might do to her a second time.

NewChief 02-18-2012 03:30 PM

Here's the deal. If it's Iowanian or MoHill or frazod or just about any other poster coming in here posting this, then people are going to react differently. Sadly, it's MTG the biggest sad sack loser on this board who had made his own "bad luck" for as long as he's been a member by making idiotic decisions and posting about them while refusing to take the advice of the board to correct his situations. He's either one of the most pathetic humans to ever walk the planet or a talented troll.

notorious 02-18-2012 03:30 PM

MTG, I feel for your kids. They are going to have to beat the odds to lead productive lives.

Earthling 02-18-2012 03:30 PM

The over-riding consideration should ALWAYS be 'whats best for the kid'. I always try the legal route first even while not totally convinced it will resolve the problem. If the legal route falls short then I figure you are obliged to take matters into your own hands.

In this case you seemingly screwed the pooch and made a bad situation worse.

Mosbonian 02-18-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 8381792)
Anyone here who wouldn't beat that guys ass for slapping his kid is a ****ing pussy and a coward and should immediately stop calling yourself a man, because you have no ****ing balls.

God damn what in the world happened to defending your family and their honor? There are really some of you that would let a non-family member slap your kid in the face and not tear their skin off and wear it?

Pacifist ****ing losers. Pussies that don't deserve the air you ****ing breathe. Disgusting.

:shake::rolleyes:

notorious 02-18-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8381799)
Here's the deal. If it's Iowanian or MoHill or frazod or just about any other poster coming in here posting this, then people are going to react differently. Sadly, it's MTG the biggest sad sack loser on this board who had made his own "bad luck" for as long as he's been a member by making idiotic decisions and posting about them while refusing to take the advice of the board to correct his situations. He's either one of the most pathetic humans to ever walk the planet or a talented troll.

Well put.

This.

NewChief 02-18-2012 03:32 PM

And if I really wanted to take care of the situation and didn't think the law would handle it, I'd straight up sniper the mother ****er on a dark deserted road one night. Not go over and beat him to a pulp. There's a reason we have brains, and it's not to do stupid shit.

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8381786)
Especially since a lot of civil attorneys have the "you don't pay unless we win" ads.

Its not like MTG is loaded. He's gonna have to pay restitution.

Let's not forget, the ex boyfriend assaulted a child.

I'd say they're even.

WilliamTheIrish 02-18-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Anyone here who wouldn't beat that guys ass for slapping his kid is a ****ing pussy and a coward and should immediately stop calling yourself a man, because you have no ****ing balls.

God damn what in the world happened to defending your family and their honor? There are really some of you that would let a non-family member slap your kid in the face and not tear their skin off and wear it?

Pacifist ****ing losers. Pussies that don't deserve the air you ****ing breathe. Disgusting.

LMAO

Kill em all. The kids too.

"Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever".

TheGuardian 02-18-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 8381811)
LMAO

Kill em all. The kids too.

"Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever".

Call for a bitch, and a bitch will show up.

mikeyis4dcats. 02-18-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...-here-meme.png

You're ignorant if you equate not kicking a guys ass and jeopardizing your ability to provide for you daughter with being a pussy and a pacifist. It's called being more intelligent.

WilliamTheIrish 02-18-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 8381813)
Call for a bitch, and a bitch will show up.

LMAO

You get em all, pillowbiter. (bro hugs)

Mosbonian 02-18-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8381806)
Its not like MTG is loaded. He's gonna have to pay restitution.

Let's not forget, the ex boyfriend assaulted a child.

I'd say they're even.

Only if the only result you look for is revenge....the problem is that situations like this have larger repercussions.

In reality....had MTG called the cops I am pretty sure that one look at the his daughters face by a cop and the Step would have been taking a ride down to the station. (And who knows how many times he would have "accidentally tripped")

Now....if MTG gets nothing more than a stern reprimand, the Stepfather has a good case to ask for a restraining order. Plus you can bet the ex might have a good case to have custody altered if she was so inclined.....

I'm not saying I wouldn't be in as much rage as he had, but I can tell you I would have had more common sense.

TheGuardian 02-18-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 8381820)
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...-here-meme.png

You're ignorant if you equate not kicking a guys ass and jeopardizing your ability to provide for you daughter with being a pussy and a pacifist. It's called being more intelligent.

You mean like the guy who killed the guy that kipnapped and molested his son?

There was a guy beating up my sister once. I kicked in the door to his apartment and beat his ass for 5 minutes. He ended up in the hospital as well.

You know how much jail time I served?

Zero.

Good call bro. Suck my balls you pussy.