ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Stanzi Supporters Need To Apologize (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262578)

BossChief 08-19-2012 06:16 PM

I also think it's a total bitch move for Billay to go all "defamation"...basically threatening a law suit over that dumb shit is pure pussy.

milkman 08-19-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 8833545)
Who has the photoshopped ("deformation") billay pic? I thought I saved it to my hard drive.

Frankly, I find the nonphotoshopped pic funnier.

I mean real dumbassery and douchebaggery on display.

It just doesnt get better than that.

DonTellMeShowMe 08-19-2012 06:37 PM

http://imgur.com/tCp90.gif

|Zach| 08-19-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8833452)
Tap out acknowledged. Concession accepted.

You don't really care who the QB is as long as you can prostrate yourself in front of the red and gold on Sunday. Go Chiefs! BBQ! Beer! Football! Friends! Good times!

You just created an argument that didn't exist and declared yourself the winner of it.

Just like a woman.

Friends and good times are great. I hope you have plenty of both someday.

BigRedChief 08-19-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8833558)
I also think it's a total bitch move for Billay to go all "defamation"...basically threatening a law suit over that dumb shit is pure pussy.

posting his 14 year old pic?

WilliamTheIrish 08-19-2012 06:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8833621)
Frankly, I find the nonphotoshopped pic funnier.

I mean real dumbassery and douchebaggery on display.

It just doesnt get better than that.

Both images are great ( or "all kinds of creepy" if you're candyass). I like billay. He's an instigator and often irritates the masses. And he still kind of shows his ass when the subject comes up.

billay used to get really upset when we would rate his posts in biceps.

BigRedChief 08-19-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8832878)
The one of me flexing is fine.

The one of me flexing where the dildo photoshopped is deformation for sure.

Not to mention the photo was obtained by someone on here using a fake account.

Photoshopping a photo is no big deal.

As far as the 14 year old pic, I dont see the issue. How many of us are hiding really bad 14 year old pics? So, he's flexing in a pic as a 14 year old? Big ****ing deal. He's got a Chiefs hat on and thats cool with me. All you guys making fun of him should post a pic of you as a 14 year old and let us decide how cool you were.

Me and Billay have had our issues but I've also supported him in his right to voice his opnion, even it is wrong and pisses people off. Same thing here. He's wrong in this case but has a right to say it publically here in the community.

Iowanian 08-19-2012 06:54 PM

You're sticking up for him because you're both gingers.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8833558)

Where did I say I was filing at lawsuit dipshit?

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 8833541)
I'm not reading through this entire thread- but why are some fans cheering against one of our own players? I thought hyping up Stanzi was somewhat laughable, but at the same time I don't want to see him fail. The more good players the better.

Is it really cheering against one of our own players if he won't even be on the roster next year?

BigRedChief 08-19-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8833660)
You're sticking up for him because you're both gingers.

I'm sticking up for free speech in the community and I really dont see the issue with a 14 year old taking a pic like that. As a 20 year old, sure, but not as a 14 year old.

People make fun of my pics on here all the time. I post it, its fair game.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8833656)
Photoshopping a photo is no big deal.

As far as the 14 year old pic, I dont see the issue. How many of us are hiding really bad 14 year old pics? So, he's flexing in a pic as a 14 year old? Big ****ing deal. He's got a Chiefs hat on and thats cool with me. All you guys making fun of him should post a pic of you as a 14 year old and let us decide how cool you were.

Me and Billay have had our issues but I've also supported him in his right to voice his opnion, even it is wrong and pisses people off. Same thing here. He's wrong in this case but has a right to say it publically here in the community.

Thanks.

I don't mess with you anymore since you are an undercover agent for the government. :)

SAUTO 08-19-2012 07:02 PM

That was a recent pic. That's what make it so hilarious.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8833677)
Posted via Mobile Device

lol no it wasn't. I was 16 or 17 when I took that pic notice the hat I have on is from the 2001 season. I can't find a hat exactly like that anymore they all have the black bill now.

BigRedChief 08-19-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8833677)
Posted via Mobile Device

Not the 14 year old pic with the baseball hat?