ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I think the QB of the future may be on our roster already. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263152)

Deberg_1990 09-04-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8876476)
What's funny is if ANYONE on this board actually thinks your posts have any substance to them. You've now fallen below R8ers and Setsuna. You're the most worthless poster on this board.

Seriously??? Because he doesn’t bow at the altar of Stanzi and Quinn, hes looked at like he holds some extreme opinion? Really???
Good lord, how much this board has been taken over by idiots and trolls.

beach tribe 09-04-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8876472)
Quinn's career never really got off to a start at all. His situation in Cleveland was ****ed. He got injured...and then lost the coach that drafted him. Mangini ****ed up that whole situation. He went to Denver. Could he have shined and made the Broncos start him over Tebow? Sure. But I still think that Denver wasn't going to blow a 1st round pick on Tebow and then not give him a shot. He came here....and he's still ****ed because Pioli isn't benching Cassel.

I really don't think starting for that Broncos team would have done him any favors. A shot with us, on the other hand, could do wonders for his career, but he's gonna have to look a lot better than he did the other night, obviously, and i truly believe with some playing time, he would.

The Franchise 09-04-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8876485)
Yet your posts do? ROFL Little man, go away...

Yeah. I actually bring some form of discussion to this board. Since I've been here....your posts have been one big cluster**** of bullshit and reeruned smack talk.

Reerun_KC 09-04-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8876493)
Seriously??? Because he doesn’t bow at the altar of Stanzi and Quinn, hes looked at like he holds some extreme opinion? Really???
Good lord, how much this board has been taken over by idiots and trolls.

No shit... Why would anyone bow down to any of these 3 QB's... They all suck the ballsack...

I agree. I miss the good days of football discussion.

beach tribe 09-04-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8876476)
What's funny is if ANYONE on this board actually thinks your posts have any substance to them. You've now fallen below R8ers and Setsuna. You're the most worthless poster on this board.

That's a pretty strong statement, Dude. there are some really, really bad posters on this board now days. I actually think RR is better now than he was when every single post he made was "Herm sucks".
We now have guys like bonekrusher who literally posts some form of "Cassel sucks" with EVERY single post, just over, and over and over.

Reerun_KC 09-04-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8876495)
Yeah. I actually bring some form of discussion to this board. Since I've been here....your posts have been one big cluster**** of bullshit and reeruned smack talk.

ROFL

Yeah, I just cant get into the "some form of discussion" when it comes to rehashing the same bullshit and cliches about the QB as you do...

YOU carry on and we will leave the football talk to the grown ups...

Reerun_KC 09-04-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 8876505)
Dude, there are some reall, really bad posters on this board now days. That's a pretty strong statement. I actually think RR is better now than he was when every single post he made was "Herm sucks".
We now have guys like bonekrusher who literally posts some form of "Cassel sucks" with EVERY single post, just over, and over and over.

No worries. Its funny how people get so worked up when I come in and make fun of the so called football discussions on the QB's...

The Franchise 09-04-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8876506)
ROFL

Yeah, I just cant get into the "some form of discussion" when it comes to rehashing the same bullshit and cliches about the QB as you do...

YOU carry on and we will leave the football talk to the grown ups...

Link me to your latest post that can be considered actual football discussion. I've yet to see any from you.

Black Bob 09-04-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8876460)
And before someone comes out and calls me a Quinn homer.......I'm not saying that if Quinn was starting....that he would be out competing with Brady, Brees or Rodgers. He's not that type of QB. But he is better than Cassel....and he won't go out there and just complete checkdown passes to McCluster all ****ing game.

In my short time here, I find that your posts generally suck ass.

Reerun_KC 09-04-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8876514)
Link me to your latest post that can be considered actual football discussion. I've yet to see any from you.

Arent we discussing football right now?

Setsuna 09-04-2012 10:39 AM

Le sigh. Pestilence trying to champion his homeboy. I'm about 99% sure if Quinn is given a chance to start and teams are given the normal amount of time to game plan for him, he will crash and burn and we can put this crap to rest.

The Franchise 09-04-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8876521)
In my short time here, I find that your posts generally suck ass.

It's a good thing I don't value your opinion at all. Go back and tell me how you saw Pitoitua playing NT in the 1st QTR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8876522)
Arent we discussing football right now?

The people in this thread were. You, however, are not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8876523)
Le sigh. Pestilence trying to champion his homeboy. I'm about 99% sure if Quinn is given a chance to start and teams are given the normal amount of time to game plan for him, he will crash and burn and we can put this crap to rest.

All I'm saying is give him a shot......if he fails....then he has no excuses. Even you had to admit (before the INT) that he was playing better than you expected him too.

Chiefnj2 09-04-2012 10:46 AM

The general view of QB's on this board is so over the top.

Every single Cassel pass is scrutinized more than the god damn Zapruder film. People hate Cassel so much they look to nitpit every thing the guy does. He can throw a 9 yard pass that the WR takes for an additional 20 yards, and instead of being mildly pleased with a 29 yard gain the response is - he didn't hit him in stride, he missed a wide open Baldwin 50 yards down the field, he didn't go through his progressions, his footwork was laughable on that drop back, what a weak throw, he held the ball too long, etc.

Multiple INTs in the endzone by a backup and it is - you know if you look at it with an open mind he did a really good job. The INT wasn't really his fault, the receiver gave up, he didn't have enough time with those receivers, he made better reads leading up to the pass, his footwork is much better, his release was much better, they only scored 7 points but the offense was much, much more efficient.

Debating about wether Orton, Quinn, Wallace, Thigpen, Stanzi or Cassel is the guy to put KC over top? Really? That's the debate that gets people into a fervor? Which third tier QB is the best?

htismaqe 09-04-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8876500)
No shit... Why would anyone bow down to any of these 3 QB's... They all suck the ballsack...

I agree. I miss the good days of football discussion.

Since the day you arrived, you've spent an inordinate amount of time laughing at other people rather than adding opinions of your own.

You know this to be true. :)

Deberg_1990 09-04-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8876534)
All I'm saying is give him a shot......if he fails....then he has no excuses. Even you had to admit (before the INT) that he was playing better than you expected him too.

Didnt he have his shot in Cleveland?