ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life ZMA is the shit (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265660)

loochy 10-30-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9065804)
How much 'roids do I need to do to get swole?

if you are under your natural limit, none

BIG_DADDY 10-30-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick (Post 9065795)
Are you talking about supplement companies when you are saying "Small Pharm"? I saw you mention Ergpharm earlier when referencing them.

When Bush was doing his whole war on roids thing what they really went after was banning endless supplements and going after manufacturers in the best interest of our kids. Ergopharm was one af many they went after with both barrels. Yes supplements. Truth be known kids just went after the real deal instead.

BIG_DADDY 10-30-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 9065787)
Roid rage is the American way.... right?

No, putting on a skirt and holding hands why we skip is the new American way. Don't get me started on the emasculation of the American male, I'm not biting.

BigCatDaddy 10-30-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9065842)
When Bush was doing his whole war on roids thing what they really went after was banning endless supplements and going after manufacturers in the best interest of our kids. Ergopharm was one af many they went after with both barrels. Yes supplements. Truth be known kids just went after the real deal instead.

Wasn't that more congress then Bush and it was all stirred up by MLB. They went after Ergopharm because the Gov't had a hard on for Patrick Arnold after the whole Balco thing blew up. I remember them banning some hormones and ephedra. Anything else of significance?

BigCatDaddy 10-30-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9065845)
No, putting on a skirt and holding hands why we skip is the new American way. Don't get me started on the emasculation of the American male, I'm not biting.

You do realize in the 1940's the average American male's T level was 700 and today it's around 400. Correlation?

BIG_DADDY 10-30-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick (Post 9065866)
Wasn't that more congress then Bush and it was all stirred up by MLB. They went after Ergopharm because the Gov't had a hard on for Patrick Arnold after the whole Balco thing blew up. I remember them banning some hormones and ephedra. Anything else of significance?

Bush was all about big money. Doing that cleared the way for what was next. Instead of things being cheap now they are a lot more. I am at the age where I will probably consider doing something on a serious level in the next 5 years or so. I am just not ready to wither away yet. I am all about looking for alternative ways to make that happen though instead of embracing our clinics here. I haven't done due diligence in this area in years though so I am not going to be very helpful in the short run. Egypt was producing high quality alternatives to our own BIG PHARM last time I checked but even then my due diligence was incomplete and I can't even confirm that that was actually true. Stay tuned though. I will start that due-diligence soon though and have some real answers.

BIG_DADDY 10-30-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick (Post 9065871)
You do realize in the 1940's the average American male's T level was 700 and today it's around 400. Correlation?

Sure.

Buck 11-09-2012 10:14 AM

First time sleeping without ZMA since starting last night and I feel like I was hit with a ton of bricks.

beach tribe 11-09-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9047569)
what do you mean, "control of my dreams"?
sec

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nVmnkY62ut4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

beach tribe 11-09-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9100985)
First time sleeping without ZMA since starting last night and I feel like I was hit with a ton of bricks.

Was the first one free?

Discuss Thrower 11-09-2012 10:33 AM

Still keep thinking of ZIMA everytime I see this thread title.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-09-2012 06:04 PM

Dreams are wierd on this stuff. Worth taking it for that alone ROFL

BIG_DADDY 12-05-2012 10:46 AM

Took ZMA last night. Slept an amazing 10 hours with lots of dreams. I only take this when I have extra time to sleep. Love it.

durtyrute 12-05-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9065845)

Yea, you see it in movies and in music videos all of the time now. Men wearing dresses and kissing other men. Men wearing ****ing leopard print pants. It's crazy. Ghey is the new normal.

NTTAWWT

Pasta Little Brioni 12-05-2012 01:33 PM

The dreams on this shit crack me up...Heh Heh