ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Proof that Cassel is horrible and Albert is awesome. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266333)

RealSNR 11-08-2012 08:01 PM

I learned from Woodchuck that Jim Harabauh got a bad case of gang green when he went to collage

Brianfo 11-08-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9098961)
Derrick Thomas would have beaten somebodys ass by now because of the way we have lost. You are undervaluing one of the most important things imo.

You think TG would have said something to the press if Pioli was ****ing with the young guys? I totally do. He would have gone to bat for them.

We need a GM, Coach, and a QB but we better get some leaders on the field too.

Careful now. Dont be realistic.

Brianfo 11-08-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9098664)
God, you're dumb.

Hali, DJ, Flowers, Charles, Albert, and Bowe are NOT what's wrong with this team you braindead idiot. When we draft our franchise QB, we should make every attempt to keep all of these guys in KC as long as possible.

The dead weight like your boy McCluster are the pieces of shit that need to hit the ****ing road.

Oh, and of course the GM and coach.

You'll see a marked improvement alone in this team simply by changing the regime and the coach to somebody who doesn't suck. If the new coach is actually GOOD, then we could see a SHARP rise in this team's fortunes provided they don't trade or ditch all of their currently good players like you're suggesting.

The morale and the spirit is low as ****, and ****ing Ray Lewis couldn't bring it back right now. No man could. There needs to be changes at the top and a QB who doesn't ****ing suck ass as the starter. As soon as those things happen, we can start talking about adding "leaders" or whatever cliched vomit you want on this team.

Whos the idiot?? Look in the mirror.

RealSNR 11-09-2012 12:31 AM

I thought you were leaving forever because everybody was mean to you.

Makes sense that you like BlackTurd

kcxiv 11-09-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9098961)
Derrick Thomas would have beaten somebodys ass by now because of the way we have lost. You are undervaluing one of the most important things imo.

You think TG would have said something to the press if Pioli was ****ing with the young guys? I totally do. He would have gone to bat for them.

We need a GM, Coach, and a QB but we better get some leaders on the field too.

The same Derrick Thomas who when the Chiefs got their ass beat grabbed SHannon Sharpes facemask and completely lost it? lead that way?

Derrick Thomas, as much as i loved him as a player wasnt that guy imo. He was just a great damn player that made some plays, but that team never went a ****ing place either. I dont really know what the difference is between 10-6 and losing in the first round of the play offs or going 1-16 and not making the play offs. Its both failure to me unless you reach the damn Superbowl. Which he never did in his illustrious Career! He's my second fav player of all time. First goes to my boy Erik Dickerson!

WhiteWhale 11-09-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9097723)
I wonder how our new coach/GM would sell the team to Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, or Tyler Wilson if they thought like Blackbob.

GM: "We're really excited to meet with you. We really like what you could do for our team."

QB: "Hey, I mean... my job could become a lot easier if I went to a team that had a WR like Dwayne Bowe."

GM: "We're actually cutting his diva ass. Wanted 65 million, but we said 62 million was the max. Dude's not a team player at all. You'll be throwing to Dexter McCluster, who is a much better WR and team player."

QB: "..... oh.'

"We drafted you. Play for us or sit out the year and re-enter the draft."

We're not recruiting these guys. We draft them, they play.

milkman 11-10-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9100467)
The same Derrick Thomas who when the Chiefs got their ass beat grabbed SHannon Sharpes facemask and completely lost it? lead that way?

Derrick Thomas, as much as i loved him as a player wasnt that guy imo. He was just a great damn player that made some plays, but that team never went a ****ing place either. I dont really know what the difference is between 10-6 and losing in the first round of the play offs or going 1-16 and not making the play offs. Its both failure to me unless you reach the damn Superbowl. Which he never did in his illustrious Career! He's my second fav player of all time. First goes to my boy Erik Dickerson!

Teams like the Ravens, the Bucs, and the '85 Bears were anomalies.

They combined historically good defense with outstanding running games to overcome the lack of talent at QB.

While DT did have the meltdown against the Donkeys, he was absolutely the team leader on those Chiefs teams.

His enthusiasm and desire was contagious and inspiring.

The 90s Chiefs fed off of his emotion.

The problem then is the same as it is now.

Those Chiefs couldn't win in the playoffs because of coaching and QB.

The difference is that Marty, while quite possibly the worst playoff coach in history, was also one of the best regular season coaches ever.