ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs to Cassel: take pay cut or be cut. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270095)

crazycoffey 02-18-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9414572)
Completely different positions but an extremely apt comparison.

FYP. :Poke:

Sorter 02-18-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9414269)
You've been in the basement on CP too much. Every player to sign an NFL contract has talent. Matt is grossly overpaid for what he's done as a chief. But he can throw a football. And weis proved Matt could have success not in NE. Can Matt get back to that season? I don't know, and neither do you. You just think its easier to sling shit, call names and use absolutes.

I think you're forgetting just how historically bad the Chiefs were with Matt Cassel this year.

While not historically bad, they were almost as ineffective last year with Cassel as well.

crazycoffey 02-18-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9414607)
I think you're forgetting just how historically bad the Chiefs were with Matt Cassel this year.

While not historically bad, they were almost as ineffective last year with Cassel as well.

I don't think you're really reading my posts. This started with how funny the "casshole is the anti-Christ threads/posts would be if casshole, say; won a playoff game with anyone, including the chiefs.

I haven't forgot shit dude

Sorter 02-18-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9414603)
FYP. :Poke:

Not even remotely.

In Tamba, you had a young guy who actually had the frame/skills to play as a 3-4 OLB or the Elephant. Additionally, he busted his ass to get better and due to his talent it paid off.

Cassel busted his ass as well (probably, I wasn't there for OTAs, weights, film study, etc) and it didn't pay off due to his lack of talent.

The reason you keep claiming that Weiss was able to get production out of Cassel is due largely in part to an incredibly weak schedule, limiting his throw selections, and an elite run game.

You honestly think that a guy who is 30 and has his confidence shot has a remote chance of learning how to go through his progressions, develop semblance of pocket presence, will fix his release, and learn how to be effective against 5+ rushers?

This is a completely different scenario than say, Kurt Warner as Warner had already demonstrated those skills repeatedly on a consistent basis. There is literally no way that Cassel becomes an effective QB (top 16).

Sorter 02-18-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9414622)
I don't think you're really reading my posts. This started with how funny the "casshole is the anti-Christ threads/posts would be if casshole, say; won a playoff game with anyone, including the chiefs.

I haven't forgot shit dude

Then why are you holding onto this notion he can be an effective QB?

crazycoffey 02-18-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9414644)
Then why are you holding onto this notion he can be an effective QB?

I'm holding on to nothing dude! You aren't hearing me. At. All.

Ming the Merciless 02-19-2013 12:21 AM

Guys dont worry,

Matt Cassel is a pro bowl QB...just give him some time, since its a new regime

maybe a few more years

Ming the Merciless 02-19-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9414717)
Guys dont worry,

Matt Cassel is a pro bowl QB...just give him some time, since its a new regime

maybe a few more years

http://i.qkme.me/3583t7.jpg

BossChief 02-19-2013 12:38 AM

Nobody even wanted Alex Smith as a free agent last year...and that was basically after his stock was as high as Cassels has ever been (mid 2010).

Thig Lyfe 02-19-2013 12:46 AM

Matt Cassel would be a backup in the UFL.

htismaqe 02-19-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9414528)
Well, I don't see it either, but I'm willing to admit I MIGHT be biased in the Matt Casshole debate. He's shit the bed too many times for me to WANT to see him in a chiefs jersey. But realistically, it's not so far fetched to see him start someplace. And for telling me to kill myself, may I introduce you to your grandma's curling iron? Don't pretend it's the first time either....

ROFL

Cassel isn't going to be starting anywhere. You've lost whatever was left of your mind.

crazycoffey 02-19-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9414922)
ROFL

Cassel isn't going to be starting anywhere. You've lost whatever was left of your mind.

As I said, he may not. But if he does, I'm rubbing your nose in it every time like a bad puppy. And it will be funny. You self proclaiming experts who spout off on every topic in every thread repeating your only message. Never allowing the debates, you htismaqe, used to enjoy about this place. Jesus Christ try reading you dumb ****.

FRCDFED 02-19-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9414946)
As I said, he may not. But if he does, I'm rubbing your nose in it every time like a bad puppy. And it will be funny. You self proclaiming experts who spout off on every topic in every thread repeating your only message. Never allowing the debates, you htismaqe, used to enjoy about this place. Jesus Christ try reading you dumb ****.

Only way Cassel starts a game is if the starters are injured. Anything other than that scenerio would be a demonstration of ineptness beyond our imagination.

htismaqe 02-19-2013 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9414946)

We absolutely allowed the debates.

And then the troll invasion began.

So you can go **** yourself.

Art Vader 02-19-2013 09:05 AM

http://s11.postimage.org/5yk0q2pv7/t...9o1_r1_500.gif