ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Pete Prisco on Geno Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271558)

Ebolapox 03-30-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540621)
Wrong.

dammit. I was kinda hoping I'd get a few creative insults thrown my way :sulk:

(psst... can you at least throw a **** YOU ASSHOLE?)

RealSNR 03-30-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540618)
And 99.99% of the members here can't tell the difference between you and him, either.

I told you back in October, there would be hell to pay with your incessant bullshit about Geno Smith.

Welcome to Hell, ****.

You brought this bullshit on yourself.

I eagerly anticipate your next apology thread, you ****ing psycho.

RealSNR 03-30-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9540622)
don't take this the wrong way, but I can quote several of your posts where you've gone after them unprovoked.

it's a two way street, man. it's clear that something is off here. you've always been a bit on tilt, but this seems WAY moreso. hope all is well with you, but it doesn't take a freaking pshrink to see that you're using the board as a scratching post.

Get ****ed. There will be hell to pay. You are done, shit ****er. You ill-educated tone deaf moron. I will end you.

(How's that?)

Ebolapox 03-30-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9540627)
Get ****ed. There will be hell to pay. You are done, shit ****er. You ill-educated tone deaf moron. I will end you.

(How's that?)

throw an angry gif on there and I'd think that was from hamas.

AussieChiefsFan 03-30-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9540628)
throw an angry gif on there and I'd think that was from hamas.

Like this?

http://vjarmy.com/junkbin/gtfo.gif

MeatRock 03-30-2013 12:08 AM

Looks to me like Dane is firing back at the obsessive Geno crowd, as anyone has noticed, his post's are all in Geno threads. There are a shitload of them. Anyone that had a different view on who to draft got insulted so what goes around comes around i suppose.

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9540622)
don't take this the wrong way, but I can quote several of your posts where you've gone after them unprovoked.

it's a two way street, man. it's clear that something is off here. you've always been a bit on tilt, but this seems WAY moreso. hope all is well with you, but it doesn't take a freaking pshrink to see that you're using the board as a scratching post.

As I've said before, I am SO tired of this small band of ****tards ruining every ****ing thread, related or unrelated, with "Geno Smith".

Geno Smith is NOT a legitmate first round QB. Period, end of story.

Teams are trading out at will to avoid drafting him. SNR and his band of assholes have spammed every ****ing thread for the past six months with "Geno Smith", despite the fact that every legitimate news source has said he's NOT a Franchise QB.

It doesn't matter if it's Peter King or Pete Prisco or Mike Florio or anyone else with their hand on the pulse of NFL front offices that have said that Smith ISN'T a Franchise QB, SNR and his band of IQ challenged miscreants have labeled anyone that disagreed with their assessment as "Assholes, blowhard, dumb****s, morons", etc. and so on.

He's wrong. His "Party of Five" is wrong. Smith is just a guy.

So, do us all a favor, SNR, and shut the **** up.

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9540626)
You brought this bullshit on yourself.

I eagerly anticipate your next apology thread, you ****ing psycho.

Just like BossChief.

WEAK.

Not that I expected more. Your posts, prior to the past six months, have been uninteresting and boring.

At least you made a name for yourself. Good on you.

Now, shut the **** up.

penbrook 03-30-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540633)
As I've said before, I am SO tired of this small band of ****tards ruining every ****ing thread, related or unrelated, with "Geno Smith".

Geno Smith is NOT a legitmate first round QB. Period, end of story.

Teams are trading out at will to avoid drafting him. SNR and his band of assholes have spammed every ****ing thread for the past six months with "Geno Smith", despite the fact that every legitimate news source has said he's NOT a Franchise QB.

It doesn't matter if it's Peter King or Pete Prisco or Mike Florio or anyone else with their hand on the pulse of NFL front offices that have said that Smith ISN'T a Franchise QB, SNR and his band of IQ challenged miscreants have labeled anyone that disagreed with their assessment as "Assholes, blowhard, dumb****s, morons", etc. and so on.

He's wrong. His "Party of Five" is wrong. Smith is just a guy.

So, do us all a favor and shut the **** up.

Daniel Jeremiah who was a Scout for around 8 years said he only sees Geno Smith as the only qb to be a franchise qb in this draft. There is a scouts perspective.

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-30-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9540637)
Daniel Jeremiah who was a Scout for around 8 years said he only sees Geno Smith as the only qb to be a franchise qb in this draft. There is a scouts perspective.

And Daniel said he's not a top 10 QB but some team will reach.

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9540637)

Daniel Jeremiah hasn't been unemployed by any NFL teams for years.

Shut the **** up, n00b.

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-30-2013 12:14 AM

Daniel Jeremiah ✔ @MoveTheSticks

I'm studying Geno Smith tape. Reminds me of Alex Smith coming out of Utah

Daniel Jeremiah ✔ @MoveTheSticks

Geno Smith and Alex Smith are very similar in build and athleticism. Geno has a little more arm and Alex was a little more accurate.

RealSNR 03-30-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9540632)
Looks to me like Dane is firing back at the obsessive Geno crowd, as anyone has noticed, his post's are all in Geno threads. There are a shitload of them. Anyone that had a different view on who to draft got insulted so what goes around comes around i suppose.

Geno talk stayed in Geno Smith threads. If somebody baselessly said, "Geno Smith will be a bust like Vince Young" (happened a LOT) then people were questioned on why they thought that way. Usually they were the first ones to snap back. IN THE GENO SMITH THREADS.

You have your way of remember how Geno Smith was talked about on Chiefs Planet this past season. And it's not even remotely close to what actually took place, though. There wasn't a band of posters that hurled insults and infected threads with "**** off if you don't like Geno."

This is what htismaqe was trying to tell people before he got frustrated with the Alex Smith trade and left. A shame, because he's a superior football poster to 99% of what comes across this forum.

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-30-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9540641)
Geno talk stayed in Geno Smith threads. If somebody baselessly said, "Geno Smith will be a bust like Vince Young" (happened a LOT) then people were questioned on why they thought that way. Usually they were the first ones to snap back. IN THE GENO SMITH THREADS.

You have your way of remember how Geno Smith was talked about on Chiefs Planet this past season. And it's not even remotely close to what actually took place, though. There wasn't a band of posters that hurled insults and infected threads with "**** off if you don't like Geno."

This is what htismaqe was trying to tell people before he got frustrated with the Alex Smith trade and left. A shame, because he's a superior football poster to 99% of what comes across this forum.

Not true at all if anyone made a thread about another top 10 prospect they got killed.

BossChief 03-30-2013 12:17 AM

Damn near every respected poster on this site LOVES Geno Smith.

You know why, Dane?

We watched the games and posted in the game threads the whole year. It's not just 5 posters, if you post a poll right now on if you want Geno or anybody else with the pick, 90% will vote for Geno.