ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Not a rumor: Ryan Lilja may be returning to KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271827)

mcaj22 04-09-2013 08:33 PM

im going to laugh when we are sitting in spread with 4 WRs and Baldwin still cant see the field

B14ckmon 04-09-2013 08:45 PM

How many reeruns we have left that think the Chiefs still might take Geno? Too many?

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-09-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9573022)
Fighting until the very end I see. LMAO

Geno or not, I take GREAT satisfaction in knowing that Jokester and Fishstick are no longer part of the equation. So there's that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-09-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9573374)
How many reeruns we have left that think the Chiefs still might take Geno? Too many?

Hey **** yo' momma.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigMeatballDave 04-09-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9573307)
im going to laugh when we are sitting in spread with 4 WRs and Baldwin still cant see the field

This was random

BigMeatballDave 04-09-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9573177)
no, he didn't.

Lilja has never sucked ass like some people around here have said.

I imagine they want his veteran leadership at center ... especially if we go really young.

Albert
Schwartz
Lilja
Asamoah
Stephenson

or

Albert
Schwartz
Lilja
Asamoah
Fisher

or(really young)

Fisher
schwartz
lilja
Asamoah
Stephenson

So you've written Hudson off completely? :spock:

Chris Meck 04-09-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9572606)
It will be 'HomertardStock', and I will be jizzing rainbows, puppies, and unicorns all OVER this board.
Posted via Mobile Device

honestly, this will be my reaction even if we trade out or move Albert for #2+picks and we take either Geno/Barkley/Nassib/Wilson/Manuel/Dysert/Glennon before round 3. If we take a QB in rounds ONE or TWO, I will be so ****ing thrilled I might just shit.

I know we all like Geno, but if Andy/Dorsey don't think he's better than the next 5 guys, I'm okay with it as long as we get ONE of the top guys to groom/push Alex Smith. It means THEY GET IT.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-09-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9573919)
honestly, this will be my reaction even if we trade out or move Albert for #2+picks and we take either Geno/Barkley/Nassib/Wilson/Manuel/Dysert/Glennon before round 3. If we take a QB in rounds ONE or TWO, I will be so ****ing thrilled I might just shit.

I know we all like Geno, but if Andy/Dorsey don't think he's better than the next 5 guys, I'm okay with it as long as we get ONE of the top guys to groom/push Alex Smith. It means THEY GET IT.

If they want Geno, they'll have to spend the capital at one to get him. If they trade out and take one of the others in the second, I could live with it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Direckshun 04-10-2013 06:54 AM

If we pass on Geno, it's going to be a long time before we get a dude with his skillset to fall in our laps. We'll almost certainly have to trade away the farm for a shot at a QB with the minimum of his skillset in the future if we do not take him now.

Andy Reid better be prepared for the ridiculousness of passing on that for Alex Smith.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-10-2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9572606)
It will be 'HomertardStock', and I will be jizzing rainbows, puppies, and unicorns all OVER this board.
Posted via Mobile Device

The drafturbaters will become the Tru Fans LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 04-10-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

no, he didn't.

I imagine they want his veteran leadership at center ... especially if we go really young.

Albert
Schwartz
Lilja
Asamoah
Stephenson

or

Albert
Schwartz
Lilja
Asamoah
Fisher

or(really young)

Fisher
schwartz
lilja
Asamoah
Stephenson

This. For having alot of knowledge, this place is batshit crazy like that sometimes.

Direckshun 04-10-2013 07:08 AM

March 29: "All signs point toward the Chiefs selecting Luke Joeckel." - Daniel Jeremiah

March 25: "There are no holes on Texas A&M tackle Luke Jockel (still the odds-on favorite to go No. 1 overall)." - Peter King

March 9: "After today's Pro Day at Texas A&M, scouts believe it's hard to imagine the Chiefs bypassing OT Luke Joeckel with No. 1 overall pick." - Adam Schefter

Feb. 24: The Chiefs are high on Joeckel, the Texas A&M offensive tackle. - Ian Rapoport

Feb. 22: Chiefs unlikely to take a quarterback first overall - Jason Cole

Feb. 20: The Kansas City Star considers the Chiefs "unlikely" to use the No. 1 overall pick on a quarterback.

Feb. 17: "There is no quarterback where personnel guys can definitely say, 'He's a first-round pick.' There were so many inconsistencies in the collective group. There was not one guy that stood up and said, 'I'm the guy in the position this year.'" - General manager John Dorsey

Jan. 27: "We hear three teams who select at the top of round two, including the Kansas City Chiefs, Philadelphia Eagles and New York Jets, think highly of [Ryan] Nassib." - Tony Pauline.

Jan. 27: I'm hearing very quiet unsubstantiated rumors that the Chiefs may be leaning Joeckel in the first and then Tyler Wilson in the 2nd. I still think that Geno Smith is the odds on favorite, right now, at No. 1 overall but I'm hearing rumors of other possibilities. Still a long way to go to Draft Day. - Chiefs source.

patteeu 04-10-2013 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9574137)
March 29: "All signs point toward the Chiefs selecting Luke Joeckel." - Daniel Jeremiah

March 25: "There are no holes on Texas A&M tackle Luke Jockel (still the odds-on favorite to go No. 1 overall)." - Peter King

March 9: "After today's Pro Day at Texas A&M, scouts believe it's hard to imagine the Chiefs bypassing OT Luke Joeckel with No. 1 overall pick." - Adam Schefter

Feb. 24: The Chiefs are high on Joeckel, the Texas A&M offensive tackle. - Ian Rapoport

Feb. 22: Chiefs unlikely to take a quarterback first overall - Jason Cole

Feb. 20: The Kansas City Star considers the Chiefs "unlikely" to use the No. 1 overall pick on a quarterback.

Feb. 17: "There is no quarterback where personnel guys can definitely say, 'He's a first-round pick.' There were so many inconsistencies in the collective group. There was not one guy that stood up and said, 'I'm the guy in the position this year.'" - General manager John Dorsey

Jan. 27: "We hear three teams who select at the top of round two, including the Kansas City Chiefs, Philadelphia Eagles and New York Jets, think highly of [Ryan] Nassib." - Tony Pauline.

Jan. 27: I'm hearing very quiet unsubstantiated rumors that the Chiefs may be leaning Joeckel in the first and then Tyler Wilson in the 2nd. I still think that Geno Smith is the odds on favorite, right now, at No. 1 overall but I'm hearing rumors of other possibilities. Still a long way to go to Draft Day. - Chiefs source.

Smokescreen.

Direckshun 04-10-2013 07:27 AM

News is, now, that a deal with Lilja is not imminent.

My guess is, this is standard "keeping your options open" shit.

If a center doesn't fall to the Chiefs in the draft, I bet the Chiefs pick up Lilja shortly thereafter.

Chief Roundup 04-10-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

no, he didn't.

Albert
Schwartz
Lilja
Asamoah
Stephenson

or

Albert
Schwartz
Lilja
Asamoah
Fisher

or(really young)

Fisher
schwartz
lilja
Asamoah
Stephenson

Lilja was not very good at all last year. He missed a lot of pickups that he should of made. He sucks IMO. That is the reason no other team has had interest in him.