ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith is "the best in the league" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274957)

Kaepernick 08-01-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9851887)
May Oscar Meyer's weiner find its way into your throat while nobody is around to grab you from behind and dislodge it.

Oh nevermind, there's no way a San Fran guy can have a weiner jammed down his throat without another guy around to grab him from behind.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...f0joo1_500.gif

Mav 08-01-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdumbGuy (Post 9851455)
hah, the name is to help me figure out who the really creative geniuses are. Thank you though, I do practice for 8 miles every day.

I do appreciate the gift, but decorum insists I decline, even if you do only live in Wisconsin and you are married to a packer fan.

Now that we've gotten the serious bits out of the away, you're on chiefsplanet because of Alex Smith. Your initial avatar name was AlexSmithFan002488Csomething. You're sig says you're an Alex Smith supporter. You seriously expect me to believe that the player you clearly are very fond of is praised immoderately by his new OC, and that doesn't make you happy?

Irrational Reason #9 that I hate Alex Smith - Alex Smith molested my goat - and my goat is a Detroit Pistons fan that lives in Cambodia.

You, do not know why I like Alex Smith. My liking of Alex Smith, has very little to do with his play on the football field. That has been said over and over. Alex Smith, once the whistle snaps is an average football player. The professional that is Alex Smith, as a leader, and off the field, as a family man, is a phenomenal human being, and I have the ultimate respect for him. He has overcome a lot as a professional football player that many players would not of overcome. Is he great? Absolutely not, he is however, resilient, and someone that I would be proud for my son to see as a role model to model his life after.

Aaron Rodgers, is the best qb on the planet. Hes a dick head douche bag off the field. Hes a hell of football player on it....I don't want my son modeling himself after him. put that in your list number 10 that there is more to liking someone in life than how they perform in a game.

Mav 08-01-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9851770)
Maybe Smith is going to come out and flourish in Reid's system.

It's about tiem the Chiefs catch a break anyway, plus its the preseason so lets just get excited.

(As you knwo, just had a baby, so everything is positive right now). Damn it, we're gonna be good.

CONGRATS DUDE!!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-01-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579;9852175[B
]You, do not know why I like Alex Smith. My liking of Alex Smith, has very little to do with his play on the football field. That has been said over and over. Alex Smith, once the whistle snaps is an average football player. The professional that is Alex Smith, as a leader, and off the field, as a family man, is a phenomenal human being, and I have the ultimate respect for him. He has overcome a lot as a professional football player that many players would not of overcome. Is he great? Absolutely not, he is however, resilient, and someone that I would be proud for my son to see as a role model to model his life after.
[/B]

So....Matt Cassel. Got it.

Mav 08-01-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9851798)
Sounds that way, yes. Going to be fun to see if he sinks or swims. :)

There is no reason to even talk to Kaepernick. His mouth is attached to Colin at the scrotum. He doesn't understand or acknowledge that Colin Kaepernick was Jim Harbaughs guy before he had ever met Alex Smith.

Even though there is wide spread panic in 49er land about receivers, Aj Jenkins is a bust, Crabtree is hurt, Patton is hurt, Mario Manningham is hurt, and they are bringing in receivers left and right for Colin. Which to me, IS HILARIOUS. For years, and hell even here, I have been told that ALEX SMITH WAS THE REASON THE 49ERS DONT HAVE RECEIVERS. He held everyone back. Well why cant Colin make AJ Jenkins look like god?

Hes just a waste of space.

Mav 08-01-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9852178)
So....Matt Cassel. Got it.

Not exactly. Alex Smith has actually WON a playoff game ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-01-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9852188)
Not exactly. Alex Smith has actually WON a playoff game ROFL

And, I hear tell he's "mildly competent" to boot! WINNAR.

Mav 08-01-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9852195)

LOL, touché......

Kaepernick 08-01-2013 11:32 PM

I thought I saw a pussycat.

Kaepernick 08-01-2013 11:42 PM

I did, I did saw a pussycat.

L.A. Chieffan 08-01-2013 11:48 PM

Just give Smith two or three seasons to adjust to the new coaches and system and I think he'll flourish. If he doesn't go crazy next year it won't be his fault

J Diddy 08-02-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9852195)

I'm a firm believer that your saliva glands are filled with KY in that you have to be such an accomplished one who sucks the penis.

themanwithnoname 08-02-2013 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9852175)
You, do not know why I like Alex Smith. My liking of Alex Smith, has very little to do with his play on the football field. That has been said over and over. Alex Smith, once the whistle snaps is an average football player. The professional that is Alex Smith, as a leader, and off the field, as a family man, is a phenomenal human being, and I have the ultimate respect for him. He has overcome a lot as a professional football player that many players would not of overcome. Is he great? Absolutely not, he is however, resilient, and someone that I would be proud for my son to see as a role model to model his life after.

Aaron Rodgers, is the best qb on the planet. Hes a dick head douche bag off the field. Hes a hell of football player on it....I don't want my son modeling himself after him. put that in your list number 10 that there is more to liking someone in life than how they perform in a game.

Oh, so you know both Rodgers and Smith personally?

Funny that you talk about role models while judging people you don't know over incredibly stupid facets that you've gleaned from media.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9852186)
There is no reason to even talk to Kaepernick. His mouth is attached to Colin at the scrotum. He doesn't understand or acknowledge that Colin Kaepernick was Jim Harbaughs guy before he had ever met Alex Smith.

Even though there is wide spread panic in 49er land about receivers, Aj Jenkins is a bust, Crabtree is hurt, Patton is hurt, Mario Manningham is hurt, and they are bringing in receivers left and right for Colin. Which to me, IS HILARIOUS. For years, and hell even here, I have been told that ALEX SMITH WAS THE REASON THE 49ERS DONT HAVE RECEIVERS. He held everyone back. Well why cant Colin make AJ Jenkins look like god?

Hes just a waste of space.

Wait, weren't you one of the big proponents of "wait til the season!"? If so then how do you know Kaepernick won't make any slapdick look like a god?

I know using logic seems to be a challenge for you, but, no, you were told that Smith sucks at throwing to his receivers which is why none of them were impressive. Hmm, strange that once Kaepernick took over Crabtree started looking like something resembling the player he was supposed to be.

Your entire argument is pointless though since they did try to give Smith receiving weapons which he couldn't seem to hardly do anything with so its not like they didn't try to do just as much if not more for Smith.

Do you even listen to yourself? Your argument is seriously pants-on-head-moronic. Why on earth would any team try to find guys to fill in for their injured #1 receiver? Oh what, you mean many of their other receivers are injured too? Hmm, now why would they be trying out receivers? I bet its because they deliberately sabotaged their mediocre former QB by not trying to get him any decent receivers. ROFL

AdumbGuy 08-02-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9852175)

So your entire reason for being on Chiefsplanet in every single Alex Smith thread is to tell us that Alex Smith is a great guy, and an underwhelming quarterback. Fantastic.

I can see it now - "First overall pick in the NFL, underwhelms, but perseveres to remain a great guy - The Alex Smith Story"

Irrational reason to hate Alex Smith #B - Alex Smith is underwhelming even as an inspirational story

Nightfyre 08-02-2013 08:09 AM

Can we just fast-forward to May of next year already? We know we aren't going to the dance with Alex Smith at the helm.