ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs at Jags prediction/discussion thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275786)

Rasputin 09-02-2013 04:53 PM

I'm good with Gabbert playing the whole game no need for them to bring in Henne the better of the two qbs.

Mav 09-02-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9933883)
I'm good with Gabbert playing the whole game no need for them to bring in Henne the better of the two qbs.

Oh, Henne will be in. Just a matter of time before either Houston, or Hali kills Gabbert.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-02-2013 05:30 PM

Just get the W. Foolish to expect a blowout at this point.

beach tribe 09-02-2013 05:36 PM

I dont care what the score is.

1st game? Just want a W.

RealSNR 09-02-2013 05:49 PM

I got excited last year whenever the Chiefs faced shitty QBs, too.

I'm not predicting any kind of blowout whatsoever until I see the defense capable of shutting down piece of shit offenses. That means Flowers and Berry can't have any "oopsies" moments. That shit is ****ing over. No more of that. That ends this year.

If it doesn't, I keep being cautious and pessimistic even when we face teams like the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-02-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9933960)

I'm not predicting any kind of blowout whatsoever until I see the defense capable of shutting down piece of shit offenses. That means Flowers and Berry can't have any "oopsies" moments. That shit is ****ing over. No more of that. That ends this year.

If it doesn't, I keep being cautious and pessimistic even when we face teams like the Jacksonville Jaguars.

If we lose to Jacksonville we can expect 6-10. If we win marginally we can expect 8-8 or 9-7 . I f we kick their ass we should go 11-5

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-02-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quittripping (Post 9933067)
That's you. You think I care about your pov? You don't have to take my word for it.

Why the hell is a lot of NFL analyst saying the KC should and will get to the play-offs even though they were 2-14 last year?

Cause they all think like you???

Even the fans are so use to losing, they don't believe the team can bounce back with a better coaching staff and QB.... too sad.

Those fears will turn to joy when the team start winning, maybe that bad azz KC home field advantage will come back soon lol...

You are the dumbest dumbass that ever dumbed-up this board.

Setsuna 09-02-2013 07:46 PM

Panthers have best LB corp. Niners have been dethroned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9934078)
If we lose to Jacksonville we can expect 6-10. If we win marginally we can expect 8-8 or 9-7 . I f we kick their ass we should go 11-5

That's hogwash bro. Any team in the league can kick the Jags's teeth in. Doesn't mean they're going to win 11 games. Put the Kool-Aid down.

ThaVirus 09-02-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9934191)

No.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-02-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

The Panthers are good at something?

Mother****erJones 09-02-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

That's hogwash bro. Any team in the league can kick the Jags's teeth in. Doesn't mean they're going to win 11 games. Put the Kool-Aid down.

ROFL no were better than Carolina's

BossChief 09-02-2013 08:06 PM

Ummm

3 of our linebackers were probowlers and one made the all pro team.

Id say our linebackers are in the discussion for best in football.

Mother****erJones 09-02-2013 08:17 PM

[QUOTE=Setsuna;9934191]Panthers have best LB corp. Niners have been dethroned.

ROFL :facepalm:

Red Dawg 09-02-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9934078)

We are not losing to the Jags. Our team feels reborn and on a mission not to mention That we are superior to them in almost every position. No way we lose this game.

O.city 09-02-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9933960)

I brought this up in another thread so I'm gonna comment on it. It's time for our supposed star playmakers to be star playmakers.

Be a shutdown corner, be a playmaking safety, be a dominating MLB and no "oopsies" like you said