ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Are We Looking at the Chiefs QB Situation Incorrectly (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306671)

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-19-2017 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 12789175)
at the very least he will be west coast bound. i could see him in san fran even. he's just not 'kc' material mentality wise. i would say he will have an 'incident' before tyreek does.. i just feel a little unsettled when you see him play AND talk/tweet.

again, just a gut feeling.

What, pray tell, is "KC Material"?

Sandy Vagina 03-19-2017 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12788903)
I would think hard about kelce for Cleveland's first next year. **** maybe Justin Houston too.

Regardless of the respective 12.5 and 34.5 million dead cap penalties that come with such trades?

http://media1.popsugar-assets.com/fi...-Spit-Take.gif

Sandy Vagina 03-19-2017 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12788734)
well put.

Agreed. At some point, you have little choice but to either place some trust and faith in the scouts/coaching/managing to do their jobs... or just **** right off, and do something else with your Sundays.

You don't have to trade the world to move up into the top 5. If you have any respect for your scouting, HC/OC, and talent around the QB position... then you should feel good about staying put at 27.. (or even 59).. and drafting a young QB with skills to develop.

From what I read on CP.. it would take very little to significantly upgrade from Alice Smiff. So why all the desperation to whore team out for a top 5 pick? The Chiefs keep getting into the playoffs WITH this tulip QB.. AND their bestest player 100,000,000 man useless each postseason.

If little Smiff can almost get them there... they don't need a to trade into the top 5 to get a QB that can get them over the hump.... right?

mdchiefsfan 03-19-2017 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 12789200)

See Kush, Eric:

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...pstcnpih8g.jpg

Sandy Vagina 03-19-2017 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 12789229)
See Kush, Eric:

lol, yep.. and they don't use daffodil expressions like "pray tell." :shake:

rico 03-19-2017 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12789227)
Agreed. At some point, you have little choice but to either place some trust and faith in the scouts/coaching/managing to do their jobs... or just **** right off, and do something else with your Sundays.

You don't have to trade the world to move up into the top 5. If you have any respect for your scouting, HC/OC, and talent around the QB position... then you should feel good about staying put at 27.. (or even 59).. and drafting a young QB with skills to develop.

From what I read on CP.. it would take very little to significantly upgrade from Alice Smiff. So why all the desperation to whore team out for a top 5 pick? The Chiefs keep getting into the playoffs WITH this tulip QB.. AND their bestest player 100,000,000 man useless each postseason.

If little Smiff can almost get them there... they don't need a to trade into the top 5 to get a QB that can get them over the hump.... right?

Clark Hunt (that's the owner/CEO of the team, Sandy), is that you?!?!?

If so, it explains a lot...ya know, because we as Chiefs fans should feel satisfied with first round or divisional round exits every year...despite the massive talent we have on the roster. In other words, we should all continue to loyally purchase tickets because we are a legit perennial threat to make it to the divisional round playoffs every year with Smith (as long as we have a mega-loaded supporting cast) because Smith doesn't throw interceptions!!! We Chiefs fans should feel lucky!!!

oldman 03-19-2017 07:30 AM

To clarify my earlier post, if we do draft a QB this year, we have to expect him to compete for the #1 next year. I have no problem letting him sit and learn this year, but if it's so important to get rid of Smith, he has to be ready next year. Screw Chase Daniel, and the vet backups we pay a premium price for.

RealSNR 03-19-2017 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 12789185)
Yeah Peters is a punk. Will be a Raider as soon as he can.

What's it like being an insufferable, judgmental prick with a stick up your ass?

Just curious, that's all.

Chief Northman 03-19-2017 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12789274)
What's it like being an insufferable, judgmental prick with a stick up your ass?

Just curious, that's all.

There, there, change your tampon and you'll be fine.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-19-2017 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12789230)
lol, yep.. and they don't use daffodil expressions like "pray tell." :shake:

So, "KC material" is tasteless hillbilly?

Please go **** yourself.

Then kill yourself.

Thanks!

RunKC 03-19-2017 10:36 AM

It's always funny to see the posters thinking that the only way to get a good QB is in the top 10 at the top of the draft.

The majority of the good QB's in the NFL were picked in the 2nd half of the first rd on.

Nickhead 03-19-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 12789200)

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...O_400x400.jpeg

Mr. Laz 03-19-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 12789090)
It will still be too risky for ****s like you.

and the idea takes too much intelligence for morons like you

RealSNR 03-19-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 12789301)
There, there, change your tampon and you'll be fine.

I never understand people who shit on KC's best players.

For example, there are people who don't give a **** about Kelce and hate him when he acts up on the field.

You let the coaches handle the discipline. This mother****er is a goddamn sensation and our greatest receiving threat since Tony G. You give that asshole your loyalty and a long leash.

Same goes with Peters.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-19-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12789530)
I never understand people who shit on KC's best players.

For example, there are people who don't give a **** about Kelce and hate him when he acts up on the field.

You let the coaches handle the discipline. This mother****er is a goddamn sensation and our greatest receiving threat since Tony G. You give that asshole your loyalty and a long leash.

Same goes with Peters.

Exactly.

**** those morons who believe that players morals should match their own.

These players don't answer to you, and they owe you nothing.