ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs As Patrick Mahomes settles in, a little discomfort is serving Chiefs’ Alex Smith well (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309526)

RealSNR 08-24-2017 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 13033605)

The first venom begins with SNR.. cursing at penbrook for his thoughts. Penbrook doesn't respond, but still gets another.. bugeater to come insult him too. Still others trying to keep things civil and worthwhile in subsequent posts.

Penbrook had inferior thoughts. Feeble thoughts. Dumb thoughts. Worthless ****ing thoughts.

Why would you APPLAUD a 3-year extension for Alex ****ing Smith when the team spent what they did to grab Mahomes? Did Alex play really well? TRADE HIS ASS. Extending him defeats the purpose of drafting Mahomes and taking advantage of his lower salary, and it means you have to pay out the ass for Alex to stick around. That's not good, no matter how well Alex plays. He's NOT the ****ing answer.

And if Mahomes sucks it up and forces Alex to get extended, THAT'S bad as well.

All of the scenarios that involve an Alex 3-year extension are horrible. That means don't ****ing do it.

Sandy Vagina 08-24-2017 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13034583)
Penbrook had inferior thoughts. Feeble thoughts. Dumb thoughts. Worthless ****ing thoughts.

All of the scenarios that involve an Alex 3-year extension are horrible. That means don't ****ing do it.

Oh, I get what you are saying, but even a simple response of :rolleyes: would have been sufficient. Yet you had to post something which translated into a red-faced rage pout.

In other words.. if a post/thought is so very worthless as you claim it to be... would it really be worth typing a response to it?

Do you. Be CP. Whatever.. just sayin'...

Sandy Vagina 08-24-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 13034044)
Sounds like a typical CP thread to me. What's the problem?

It is/was. No personal problem to me.

Was worth a look because "the true Chiefs fans" were blaming the "Alex-only fans" for derailing the thread.. which was ironic, because this thread was instead derailed by "the true Chiefs fans."

Seems long over with now, and I thought I made that clear.. but I trust this answers your question.

Beef Supreme 08-24-2017 04:55 PM

Jesus ****ing Christ, we saw what happened, anybody who didn't can go back through and read it. We don't need a ****ing play by play of your goddamn perspective of it.

cooper barrett 08-24-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13033982)
Bumped for Sandy and his multiple personalities.

Rico, I feel you are doing much better...thanks for not calling me an "Alex11sexual" by name.:D:D:D I feel so much more "alive' now with that stigma of being a "mult" is off my shoulders. Oh, I forgot, it really isn't. (Big 'ol lugi cough):D:D:D:D:D

I think PMll is going to be a fine QB, who hopefully plays for the Chiefs for a lot of years, but he is not all things to all people, yet.

Do I want to see him start a game and kick the literal crap out of Denver or Oakland??? Hell yes!!! I am just not sold on the "armchair" QBing here that wants to ditch Alex11 when a Texas Tech OB with 3 quarters in the NFL comes our way. We paid dearly to get him and you want to throw him to the wolves just like we always have. Insert names here... You don't want me to go there!!!!!

We were told the team was going to do things one way (PMll will train under Alex11 for a season) and the armchairs want to get on their soapbox's and toss Alex11 to the curb and see if PMll can swim with the sharks. They want the team put everything behind a rookie QB (just like we have done before) so maybe we should look at how that has worked for us in the past!! Another time, maybe.

The "Alexhaters" want to push PMll into the starring role of a Broadway show when the investors, directors, and producers have another plan for him. The powers that be must have decided as a group that they feel he is not ready. Sure, he may be able to take over the for the seasoned vet and give us a winning season but the Owner, FO, Head coach, and coaches have decided as a group to have him spend some time in the ranks learning and mastering his trade. They feel he is not ready for the bright lights and when you listen to what RGll say you realize it's true....

He didn't know how to take a snap under center when he arrived because he had only played from the shotgun at Texas Tech.

Why do some of you show anger when all we "alexsexuals" want to do is support the plan that the Clark Hunt, the Front Office, Andy Reid, and his staff have agreed upon??? I for one don't recall ever saying any words that were anything but supportive of our new star the up and coming PMll.

I cannot attach a signature yet so i'll just use this, for the time being, as a reminder to all you "alexsexual" haters***

***Insert Charter logo and "If you can't get help at charter, please , get help somewhere" motto

RealSNR 08-24-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 13034589)
Oh, I get what you are saying, but even a simple response of :rolleyes: would have been sufficient. Yet you had to post something which translated into a red-faced rage pout.

In other words.. if a post/thought is so very worthless as you claim it to be... would it really be worth typing a response to it?

Do you. Be CP. Whatever.. just sayin'...

I called him a ****ing idiot because he was being a ****ing idiot. That's what is expected on CP.

Sorry that got your jimmies all rustled.

notorious 08-24-2017 05:48 PM

What about the fans' discomfort?

SAUTO 08-24-2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13033850)
"Am I a figment of your imagination or are you one of mine"

I'm going to use that one with your permission...You guys must be reasonably assured now that I am not cooper, yes?

We all know you aren't really Cooper...

Sandy Vagina 08-24-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 13034599)
Jesus ****ing Christ, we saw what happened, anybody who didn't can go back through and read it. We don't need a ****ing play by play of your goddamn perspective of it.

The person above my post specifically ASKED me, so I explained it to him. If people don't want me to connect the dots or continue posting about this, a great place to start would be in NOT ****ing asking me anything or making ridiculous assertions of blame.

http://media.giphy.com/media/10Pj0OFiQieaf6/giphy.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-24-2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13033592)
Oh yeah, like you don't ask for it with your absurdity, Mr. if the Chiefs won 2-0, the offense should be credited with doing enough to win the game.

I think I'm going to go look for the old Firefox V-bulletin app. That thing was pure ****ing magic when it comes to making posters of your choosing "disappear".
There's just too much goddamned stupid going on here for one persons superior brain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13033624)
I'm not reasonably assured of anything when it comes to this place.

Do you see what you're dealing with now? Is it becoming clearer? If you ever have a problem with anything I'm doing( and SAUTO can attest to this ), just PM me. We'll convo, get it right, and go on with our lives.
I'm telling you man; this last wave of cast-off QB lovers make Cassel and his "follow fans" look like pure ****ing contributors of genius, and I sincerely mean that.
It will only get worse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13034659)
I called him a ****ing idiot because he was being a ****ing idiot. That's what is expected on CP.

Sorry that got your jimmies all rustled.

Especially for one who has complained about the "tender pussies" of CP who don't subscribe to Sandy's ongoing idiocy.

cooper barrett 08-25-2017 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 13034670)
We all know you aren't really Cooper...

JASONAUTO: I guess that means you do know or don't know Dick..

no wrong answers.