ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179034)

TinyEvel 01-30-2008 03:28 AM

Because I am a pu$$y!

Mr. Flopnuts 01-30-2008 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportsRacer
You might have to offer to fist Trevor first.

I should change my name to Mr. Fist.

Kerberos 01-30-2008 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel
Because I am a pu$$y!

Did your therapist have to get you to say that without being angry?

MTG#10 01-30-2008 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
Mark me down as someone who had no issue with it.

Sorry, I meant you not Simply Red.

Simply Red 01-30-2008 10:19 AM

please believe it

DaFace 01-30-2008 10:23 AM

Damn...the pics got removed? Sucks that they won, but I can't say I'm surprised.

Simplex3 01-30-2008 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace
Damn...the pics got removed? Sucks that they won, but I can't say I'm surprised.

Define "won".

All I wanted out of this was some humor. I got that. I never cared about those pictures.

MTG#10 01-30-2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

I removed all of the pics I posted voluntarily, except for the one she wants removed the most. Post #109 will be deleted as well if she would cooperate. Like I said before, she doesnt really want it taken down because then she wouldnt have a reason to come back and bask in all of this attention. Either that or the person posting really isnt Kirstie Tynes after all. :hmmm:

DaFace 01-30-2008 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
Define "won".

All I wanted out of this was some humor. I got that. I never cared about those pictures.

In my mind "won" = threatening legal action to the point that the pictures that started the thread were taken down. And from what I can tell, that's what happened. Yeah, we got a laugh, but they will be forever lost for future readers of this thread in the HOF.

Unless TinyE reposts it again in the future at least.

Simplex3 01-30-2008 12:11 PM

Quote:

In my mind "won" = threatening legal action to the point that the pictures that started the thread were taken down. And from what I can tell, that's what happened. Yeah, we got a laugh, but they will be forever lost for future readers of this thread in the HOF.

Meh. I say "Another day, another victim."

The Franchise 01-30-2008 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10
Not the original, but when I made the kid my avatar you did. Seriously, I dont see why everyone's got such sandy vaginas over this. The thought of posting the kids picture never even occurred to me until the grandma brought it up and started threatening lawsuits. I called her on her bluff, everyone laughed, now you're all crying about it. (Except for SR, he gets it.) Its just a simple photo of a cute baby. Nobody has made fun of her or photoshopped her or anything. The planet needs to lighten up a bit. :D

I never had an issue.

TinyEvel 01-30-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

poof!

Simply Red 01-30-2008 02:56 PM

What a skeezer. Full fist?

Kerberos 01-30-2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red
What a skeezer. Full fist?

No, that would be for Trevor.

TinyEvel 01-30-2008 02:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
oh CRAP!

I just got a call from the lawyer who represents the winner of the Chicago Marathon...

crazycoffey 01-30-2008 04:51 PM

How is it that I'm just now posting in this thread....

SPchief 01-30-2008 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Saved it this time

Bugeater 01-30-2008 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel
are you talking about this?

Let's see the non digitally scrambled version now.

MTG#10 01-30-2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBo

No kidding thats pretty weak. If you are scared of a lawsuit or something send it to me I'll post any crazy shit you can come up with...as long as it doesnt involve her child. :p

SPchief 01-30-2008 05:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Racy stuff here

Fish 01-30-2008 06:05 PM

Kirstie looks much better with long hair....

just sayin....

TinyEvel 01-30-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

I goofed and never did a "save as" on the original one.

2cansam 01-31-2008 01:35 PM

wow. this thread is like the energizer bunny. i came back to see what i missed and finish reading and there's several more pages to read. hilarious s**t

2cansam 01-31-2008 01:37 PM

HAHAAA
don't know who dub80 is but the model chick seems to think it's someone she knows and has been havin it out with her on the original thread. this site is great for keeping awake at work!!!

Bugeater 01-31-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2cansam
HAHAAA
don't know who dub80 is but the model chick seems to think it's someone she knows and has been havin it out with her on the original thread. this site is great for keeping awake at work!!!

OK, that's funny. I haven't been paying attention to the original thread.

DUB80 01-31-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2cansam
HAHAAA

HAHAHA
Na, she don't know me. She thinks im a chick! better yet, trever's ex. Shall I play along?

2cansam 01-31-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUB80
HAHAHA
Na, she don't know me. She thinks im a chick! better yet, trever's ex. Shall I play along?

to be honest i dont know anything about all this. just joined up and started reading a couple days ago. go ahead. its entertaining to say the least. but i did check out the other posts and if she doesnt know you then you lied in your post about knowing her from high school. not sayin your a chick but you know her or you dont?

2cansam 01-31-2008 02:08 PM

Quote:

OK, that's funny. I haven't been paying attention to the original thread.

yeah but slow movin. looks like its several hours between posts. :grr:

MTG#10 01-31-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

HAHAHA

You do know her, I can tell from going back through all of your posts. Thats great, you are a valuable asset to these threads. :thumb:

DUB80 01-31-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10
You do know her, I can tell from going back through all of your posts. Thats great, you are a valuable asset to these threads. :thumb:

I'd be an even better asset if I was Trevors ex..damnit!

MTG#10 01-31-2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

I'd be an even better asset if I was Trevors ex..damnit!

So tell me, what was she like in high school? I bet she was the typical stuck-up cheerleader type, wasnt she?

Tribal Warfare 01-31-2008 08:25 PM

http://digg.com/search?s=+Kirstie+Ty...all&sort=score

16 diggs :LOL:

kirstie 01-31-2008 10:03 PM

Quote:

HAHAHA

Why would you even say something that is so obviously a lie? You are either lying now or you were lying before when you posted that you knew me from highschool. Maybe I was wrong about this being Trev's ex. Sounds more like my ex roommate, Laura.

Whoever it is....make up your mind. And if you know me...prove it.

KcMizzou 01-31-2008 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare

We made Digg! Awesome. LMAO

unlurking 01-31-2008 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirstie
Why would you even say something that is so obviously a lie? You are either lying now or you were lying before when you posted that you knew me from highschool. Maybe I was wrong about this being Trev's ex. Sounds more like my ex roommate, Laura.

Whether it's Amy or Laura, just get back at them by posting pictures of them for us. May deflect the photoshop crowd?

Iowanian 01-31-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Your cervix looks like under a pirate's eye without the patch.

kirstie 01-31-2008 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking
Whether it's Amy or Laura, just get back at them by posting pictures of them for us. May deflect the photoshop crowd?

As great as that sounds. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Iowanian 01-31-2008 10:18 PM

YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

kirstie 01-31-2008 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Your cervix looks like under a pirate's eye without the patch.

Yes, Iowanian. Because we all know how well you know me ;)

unlurking 01-31-2008 10:20 PM

Quote:

As great as that sounds. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Well darn, that's just no fun!

2112 01-31-2008 10:25 PM

Holy shit

http://www.google.com/search?q=krist...ient=firefox-a

I haven't read this thread, so I have no idea what's going on. but you guys sure are optimizing the Kristie tynes search engine.

Donger 01-31-2008 10:26 PM

Well, Kirstie, I for one would like to welcome you to ChiefsPlanet. Pay no attention to these miscreants. They may be vulgar and lacking in the most basic of social skills, but they really are decent people once you get past the nonsense.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2008 10:27 PM

At least we wash our legs. Pay no attention to this dirtyboy. Oh, and you're a slut. A cock-hungry slut of the most vile brand.

KcMizzou 01-31-2008 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Well, Kirstie, I for one would like to welcome you to ChiefsPlanet. Pay no attention to these miscreants. They may be vulgar and lacking in the most basic of social skills, but they really are decent people once you get past the nonsense.

That's very true... but it can be a damned long road.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-31-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:

Did your mom give you my message? ;)

unlurking 01-31-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimension2112
Holy shit

http://www.google.com/search?q=krist...ient=firefox-a

I haven't read this thread, so I have no idea what's going on. but you guys sure are optimizing the Kristie tynes search engine.

Damn.

Dropped from 5 to 7 for the correct spelling!

kirstie 01-31-2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger

Thanks. Some though...I'm not real sure I can ever get past the nonsense with.

kirstie 01-31-2008 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
At least we wash our legs. Pay no attention to this dirtyboy. Oh, and you're a slut. A cock-hungry slut of the most vile brand.

Take this one for instance.

kirstie 01-31-2008 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts
Did your mom give you my message? ;)

Yes, but I think you would be better off trying your luck with one of my "friends"

unlurking 01-31-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

hahahaha

To quote Simplex...

"CPiggy, it's not just for Hootie anymore"

TinyEvel 01-31-2008 10:33 PM

I'm willing to sell the rights to my Kirstie Tynes thread franchise to the highest bidder (don't worry KT, I'll give you a cut). It will also include several Photoshopped pics of myself as well (see Av)

Iowanian 01-31-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Its ok, I won't tell them about the unrepaired hatchet damage.

Scorp 01-31-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Listen whore, we have enough attention whores around here. :cuss:

Mr. Flopnuts 01-31-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Yes, but I think you would be better off trying your luck with one of my "friends"

Nice. Good lookin out.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

SLUT!

KcMizzou 01-31-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

LMAO All kidding aside, you got a really rough start. Donger's right, though... there are some great people here.

Relax and start posting on other topics that interest you, if you want to. I'm sure you'll fit right in. What's nice is the fact that you're already battle tested. :D

TinyEvel 01-31-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

NOBODY on here pays attention to that attention whore. That's why he tries so hard.

KcMizzou 01-31-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
SLUT!

There's a reason this guy has the name he does... he didn't choose it.

Iowanian 01-31-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

he's a near 30 year old virgin, damaged during his youth, destined for a lifetime of basement dwelling, masturbation with star wars action figure capes, and is known as "the meatpeeker" because he admittedly dong watches at public urinals, but he makes damn fine video highlight films.

You're already here, you've already made a grand entrance, you might as well shoot the breeze about something besides your bikini line.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2008 10:38 PM

**** this shit. We don't want this slut around here. Last thing we need is another ****ing woman. WHERE ARE MY HE-MAN WOMAN HATERS?

kirstie 01-31-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
LMAO All kidding aside, you got a really rough start. Donger's right, though... there are some great people here.

Relax and start posting on other topics that interest you, if you want to. I'm sure you'll fit right in. What's nice is the fact that you're already battle tested. :D

That is actually not a bad idea....would be a nice change. Although I will say up front....I am not a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs lol

Ebolapox 01-31-2008 10:40 PM

sh*t, kirstie. after about a million years without a playoff win, neither are a LOT of us according to our GM.

Hammock Parties 01-31-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

That is actually not a bad idea....would be a nice change. Although I will say up front....I am not a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs lol

GET THE **** OUT!!!

KcMizzou 01-31-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

We have lots of rival fans... they're more than welcome. Only the trolls get a hard time. Who's your favorite NFL team?

kirstie 01-31-2008 10:41 PM

You're already here, you've already made a grand entrance, you might as well shoot the breeze about something besides your bikini line.[/QUOTE]

That would be a nice change of pace. Are all the people here really here because they are Chief's fans?

unlurking 01-31-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

That's fine, please just don't add to the Donkey or Faider contingent here.

kirstie 01-31-2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H5N1
sh*t, kirstie. after about a million years without a playoff win, neither are a LOT of us according to our GM.

OK good. And very understandable considering I'm a Dallas fan and not real sure why anymore.

Iowanian 01-31-2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

The past couple of years.....very few around her are.

You'd better have tough hide under that tube top though Pearl...its rough and tumble.

MOST are Chiefs fans, but there are a lot of rival fans too, and they're welcome.

Has anyone explained how all of this came up in the first place? It had everything to do with a shitty FG kicker, and you were too close to the google search fragmentation grenade of fun for us.

unlurking 01-31-2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

That would be a nice change of pace. Are all the people here really here because they are Chief's fans?

STAY AWAY FROM THE DC HOLY LAND.

Just a warning, your eyeballs may bleed.

Oh, and many are here just for the famous girlie thread. Speaking of which, you ought to go post some of your own pics in there.

KcMizzou 01-31-2008 10:43 PM

This is more of an online community loosely based on the Chiefs. We talk about pretty much everything. (Which is what makes it so fun... very few rules)

Scorp 01-31-2008 10:44 PM

Quote:

OK good. And very understandable considering I'm a Dallas fan and not real sure why anymore.

I am gonna steal your fucking flag!

kirstie 01-31-2008 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking
STAY AWAY FROM THE DC HOLY LAND.

Just a warning, your eyeballs may bleed.

Oh, and many are here just for the famous girlie thread. Speaking of which, you ought to go post some of your own pics in there.

LMAO.....HE** F**KING NOOO.

Tribal Warfare 01-31-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Are all the people here really here because they are Chief's fans?

Hell no, their's the Girly Thread and YouTube thread to keep "others" amused. It's like Disney World true family fun except the assholes don't hide behind stuffed animals but their internet monikers instead.

kirstie 01-31-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
This is more of an online community loosely based on the Chiefs. We talk about pretty much everything. (Which is what makes it so fun... very few rules)

Yeah, I kind of noticed the conversation about the thread count on sheets? That was VERY interesting lol

Oh, and mine are white

KcMizzou 01-31-2008 10:47 PM

Just for the record... I'm still a Chiefs fan, you bandwagon jumpin' bastards.

keg in kc 01-31-2008 10:47 PM

:shake:

el borracho 01-31-2008 10:47 PM

Before we accept you into the fold we need to know that you'll be a valuable addition to our community. Please tell us everything you know about poop.

Scorp 01-31-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare
except the assholes don't hide behind stuffed animals but their internet monikers instead.

Hey......I resemble that remark! :LOL:

kirstie 01-31-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
The past couple of years.....very few around her are.

You'd better have tough hide under that tube top though Pearl...its rough and tumble.

MOST are Chiefs fans, but there are a lot of rival fans too, and they're welcome.

Has anyone explained how all of this came up in the first place? It had everything to do with a shitty FG kicker, and you were too close to the google search fragmentation grenade of fun for us.

Obviously....but def not related, in case anyone wondered.

unlurking 01-31-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

LMAO.....HE** F**KING NOOO.

hahahaha

I don't believe any of the pics in that thread have ever posted on the planet before. You could change all of that!