ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

Frankie 08-07-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7805966)
Your Dad got married at 83?

Yes.

LiveSteam 08-07-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7806841)
Yes.

What did you get them for a wedding gift?

Frankie 08-07-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7805969)
While the act is dispicable, and probably one of a man whose mental facilities are probably not working properly, I'm curious why you would be so pissed since it seems that you and your father have lacked any kind of relationship for a number of years?

He's still my dad and I love him. His picture is in a frame at my house. He just allowed a lot of pressures get to him and hurt the family with behavior that would be detrimental to any family. We just broke contact.

His wife, BTW, told my brother that he was "a bit out of control at first in the marriage, but now he has mellowed and calmed down." But the best thing we have heard out of this is that she "Really loves him." Maybe the love of a good woman IS, after all the panacea to every ill.

Frankie 08-07-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7805974)
You don't talk to him for 2 decades, someone has to find you months after the fact....and you act like you give a shit?

Despicable act,but he probably told the hobo to give him a quarter because his IQ was 159.

This is the "class" I have to deal with on this forum. :rolleyes:

Oh, well.

Frankie 08-07-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7806784)
Sorry about your pops, Frankie. But this one right here is pretty darn hilarious. But I hope your pops recovers and you two sit down over a bowl of pre-chewed cashews and work out your differences.

Thanks. I just keep reading the posts by all the low, grudgeful, unfunny bottom feeders and shake my head about this forum. Classy posters like Gaz and others have left. Others like FAX and Greg63 appear to have left. Yet others like gobowe and Rain Man have minimized their participation. The place is being overrun by maggots and mice and when you and I leave they are the ones who will celebrate that "they pushed us out."

I used to think this is the one and only Chiefs forum. But there are a few others with good potential where sanity and class are still the norm.

:(

loochy 08-07-2011 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7806784)
Sorry about your pops, Frankie. But this one right here is pretty darn hilarious. But I hope your pops recovers and you two sit down over a bowl of pre-chewed cashews and work out your differences.

I feel bad but I couldn't resist.

Rausch 08-07-2011 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7806854)
Maybe the love of a good woman IS, after all the panacea to every ill.

Maybe you need to worry and care less about what he's doing and more about you...

Pablo 08-07-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7806884)
Thanks. I just keep reading the posts by all the low, grudgeful, unfunny bottom feeders and shake my head about this forum. Classy posters like Gaz and others have left. Others like FAX and Greg63 appear to have left. Yet others like gobowe and Rain Man have minimized their participation. The place is being overrun by maggots and mice and when you and I leave they are the ones who will celebrate that "they pushed us out."

I used to think this is the one and only Chiefs forum. But there are a few others with good potential where sanity and class are still the norm.

Door. Ass. You know the rest of it.

Dante84 08-07-2011 10:40 AM

Side note, where the hell are FAX and Rainman?

Donger 08-07-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Well, it's a darn good thing that you are still here.

Donger 08-07-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7806841)
Yes.

Interesting. He was military in Iran, right? An officer?

kstater 08-07-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Promise you'll start a thread when you leave.

Pablo 08-07-2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 7806975)

This.

Oh, and more threads about 90+ year old actresses dying. Those are my personal faves.

blaise 08-07-2011 12:09 PM

I don't get how it's like the House of Sand and Fog. The father wasn't estranged in that, was he?

ForeverChiefs58 08-07-2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 7806975)

With an IQ of 159 you would think he would be able to find the door.

Pablo 08-07-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 7807124)

I've seen this IQ reference a few times recently.

I must have missed the thread. Would anybody be so kind as to point me in the direction of the thread where Frankie laid claim to this number?

Just Passin' By 08-07-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

I feel bad for your father, and I wish him the best, but you really thought this post was a good idea?

kstater 08-07-2011 12:23 PM

See next post. Can't delete in android app

kstater 08-07-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 7807129)

I must have missed the thread. Would anybody be so kind as to point me in the direction of the thread where Frankie laid claim to this number?

Check your email

Delano 08-07-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 7807129)

Here

Baby Lee 08-07-2011 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7807106)
I don't get how it's like the House of Sand and Fog. The father wasn't estranged in that, was he?

I just figured it was some kind of financial advantage taking going on

Pablo 08-07-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delano (Post 7807167)

Ahhh...I saw that a few days ago. Didn't really browse through it.

A pretty impressive display of dumbassery on Frankie's part so far though.

aturnis 08-07-2011 01:02 PM

You guys are a bunch of assholes. Doing your best to run people off?

aturnis 08-07-2011 01:11 PM

Why pile on? All Frankie said is he believes that this COULD happen. He's right too, anything COULD happen. The Titanic sunk didn't it?

Quote:

China Airlines Flight 611 (CAL 611, CI 611, callsign Dynasty 611) was a regularly scheduled flight from Chiang Kai-shek International Airport (now Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport) in Taoyuan to Hong Kong International Airport in Hong Kong. On 25 May 2002, the Boeing 747 aircraft used for the flight broke into pieces in mid-air and crashed, killing all 225 aboard.

J Diddy 08-07-2011 01:22 PM

Dicks. A bunch of dicks.

Bowser 08-07-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 7807246)
You guys are a bunch of assholes. Doing your best to run people off?

Like Frankie is ever going to leave, even if he does become a part of the Coalition. That's funny.

Frankie 08-07-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 7806936)
Door. Ass. You know the rest of it.

Yeah I'm sure your wish and command is respected and carried out by all. You have 11000+ posts. Just another one of CP cowards who hide behind a different username, every time their assholery becomes too much for the rest, so they can keep up their BOLD comments like this.

Am I disappointed that this place has hit such a low that a sensitive personal matter becomes the subject of personal jokes and low life comments of comic wannabes and ass hurt losers losers? Yes I am. Am I going to finally give up on this forum? I may. But If or when I leave, it will not be because losers like you feel brave behind your keyboard. It will because I and I alone will decide on it. And IF I leave it will be quietly and with no announcement.

Now go back to eating you bugger before this thread interrupted it.

Frankie 08-07-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7806948)
Interesting. He was military in Iran, right? An officer?

Full colonel. Early retirement due to back problems from a military exercise as a younger officer.

Frankie 08-07-2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 7807106)

I said, "It's a long story. Think (loosely) HoSaF"

When you have been a full Colonel and are forced into a situation to push brooms and be called a "N****r" your dreams about the move you made for yourself and your family crumbles and it's easy to act out your anger and impatience, hurting your family (never physically mind you).

Frankie 08-07-2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 7807124)

Another ass-hurt low life beating off. What a shock.

Donger 08-07-2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7807304)
I said, "It's a long story. Think (loosely) HoSaF"

When you have been a full Colonel and are forced into a situation to push brooms and be called a "N****r" your dreams about the move you made for yourself and your family crumbles and it's easy to act out your anger and impatience, hurting your family (never physically mind you).

How was he forced into that situation?

Frankie 08-07-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7807154)
I feel bad for your father, and I wish him the best, but you really thought this post was a good idea?

Why not? It's what on my mind. And as always it's not something I initiated. Is there anything untrue about it?

And thanks for your empathy. It means a lot to know there are still people of class posting here.

Frankie 08-07-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7807291)
Like Frankie is ever going to leave, even if he does become a part of the Coalition. That's funny.

I do post in the coalition, but it was not the forum(s) I was mentioning.

Phobia 08-07-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 7807261)
Why pile on? All Frankie said is he believes that this COULD happen. He's right too, anything COULD happen. The Titanic sunk didn't it?

That flight didn't break up due to metal fatigue or poor maintenance. A fuel tank exploded.

I think people pile on Frankie because he refuses to back down or concede that he might be mistaken. I've participated personally because the incident referenced here has zero to do with any airborn plane catastrophe in the history of recorded flight.

Frankie 08-07-2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7807316)
How was he forced into that situation?

He retired and emigrated 7 years before the revolution. After his military experience and fighting corruptness there that cost him a couple of promotions, he thought this was his chance to leave a corrupt situation and live out his life in the land of dreams. Didn't anticipate a new regime and that it would cut off his pension. Hence forced to take jobs he considered below his dignity, like the character in the movie.

Frankie 08-07-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7805983)
I'd be funnier than you if you were wearing a clown suit and I were getting a tooth pulled at the time.

There's a difference between funnier and funnier looking. But I don't expect you to understand it.

Quote:

In Fact, I challenge you to find a single planet member who thinks you're funny(haha) not Funny(queer) mmmhmmm. find 1 who will say so publicly and I'll never post to you again on cp.

I have enough of a collection of positive reps about humorous posts to tell me you are just an envious little man. And an unfunny one at that.

Donger 08-07-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7807416)
He retired and emigrated 7 years before the revolution. After his military experience and fighting corruptness there that cost him a couple of promotions, he thought this was his chance to leave a corrupt situation and live out his life in the land of dreams. Didn't anticipate a new regime and that it would cut off his pension. Hence forced to take jobs he considered below his dignity, like the character in the movie.

An ex-full colonel couldn't find a better job here than pushing a broom?

RNR 08-07-2011 02:32 PM

The push for 1000 continues~

go bo 08-07-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

I'd be funnier than you if you were wearing a clown suit and I were getting a tooth pulled at the time.

In Fact, I challenge you to find a single planet member who thinks you're funny(haha) not Funny(queer) mmmhmmm. find 1 who will say so publicly and I'll never post to you again on cp.

hey frankie, how much would you pay me if i'd say you're funny?

threebag 08-07-2011 02:39 PM

Frankie isn't funny...

...Iowanian your on deck

BossChief 08-07-2011 02:41 PM

its sad that this abomination is still going.

Frankie 08-07-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7807357)
I think people pile on Frankie because he refuses to back down or concede that he might be mistaken.

Wrong my friend. I have used the :redface: and :doh!: smilies and self-deprecating words plenty of times here. I have no problem admitting a mistake. But this was no mistake. More of a misunderstanding that the low lives here took to the petty levels with their self indulgent ridicules.

I can afford to be self deprecating because I am quite confident and comfortable with the level of my own intelligence. I don't know every thing because no-one can be versed in EVERYTHING. But conversely thread, however, has become a litter box of the woefully insecure who don't trust their intelligence and find it necessary to degrade someone else so they can feel better about themselves.

I have even gone as far as admitting that my wording may not have been what some posters here can cerebrally absorb. Personally, when I read a statement from a poster that feels a bit stupid I remind myself that there's usually more than one way to interpret a sentence, and the way the author's mind processes that thought could be different from the way mine does. It's called logical thinking and and one does not have to be an intellectual to do it.

Frankie 08-07-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 7807441)
The push for 1000 continues~

Nice! There are 3 posts behind me that bumped this thread up and you conveniently point at mine as the culprit.

Frankie 08-07-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 7807450)
hey frankie, how much would you pay me if i'd say you're funny?

:D

You KNOW I'm funny. You are too sometimes.

Donger 08-07-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7807475)
I have even gone as far as admitting that my wording may not have been what some posters here can cerebrally absorb.

LMAO

You are a massive pussy, Frankie. You won't even own your own words.

RNR 08-07-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7807483)
Nice! There are 3 posts behind me that bumped this thread up and you conveniently point at mine as the culprit.

My post was not intended as a slight to anyone including you. If it was I would have quoted you~

Frankie 08-07-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7807427)
An ex-full colonel couldn't find a better job here than pushing a broom?

Over 50 and limited in English. But let me qualify the "pushing broom" phrase, before it becomes the cause of another thread explosion. He held many jobs, but the possibilities of jobs he felt qualified for fell victim to his age and language limitations. Pushing brooms was the low point of that stuff, when he worked at Target and was often called over the loud speakers to "clean up at isle 3."

Frankie 08-07-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7807490)
LMAO

You are a massive pussy, Frankie. You won't even own your own words.

Project much?

Donger 08-07-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7807514)
Over 50 and limited in English. But let me qualify the "pushing broom" phrase, before it becomes the cause of another thread explosion. He held many jobs, but the possibilities of jobs he felt qualified for fell victim to his age and language limitations. Pushing brooms was the low point of that stuff, when he worked at Target and was often called over the loud speakers to "clean up at isle 3."

Well, yes, being able to speak the language is important to many positions in America.

pr_capone 08-07-2011 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7805938)
WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL WOULD BEAT UP A 90 YEAR OLD MAN!!?

A bear. A bear would tear up a 90 year old man.

mlyonsd 08-07-2011 03:08 PM

Seriously Frankie, you're too defensive and just don't know when to drop an argument.

Donger 08-07-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7807523)
Project much?

Which words haven't I owned, Frankie?

You see, that would be required for projection in this instance.

Let's try again, shall we?

1) What were you specifically referring to when you wrote "own sentence"? Which sentence of mine were you referring to?

2) You were referring to general aircraft failures when you wrote "this" in the OP? You weren't specifically referring "this" as the fuselage breaking in half as shown in the OP?

If need some more balls to answer these very easy questions, perhaps you could borrow one or two from you father.

Dante84 08-07-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 7805961)
I guess a bear, maybe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7807532)
A bear. A bear would tear up a 90 year old man.

repost

RNR 08-07-2011 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 7807547)
repost

Has anyone mentioned a bear yet?

Dante84 08-07-2011 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 7807551)
Has anyone mentioned a bear yet?

not yet

pr_capone 08-07-2011 03:15 PM

meh... tl;dr

Dante84 08-07-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7807559)
meh... tl;dr

I still wanna know what that means. I think I was sick that day.

pr_capone 08-07-2011 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 7807571)
I still wanna know what that means. I think I was sick that day.

too long didnt read

Pablo 08-07-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7807514)

I'm a big fan of Target's new island shopping format. Taking a ferry from electronics to clothing is a tad bit of overkill, but when the store is located in a deep strait you have limited options.

Frankie 08-07-2011 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 7807533)
Seriously Frankie, you're too defensive and just don't know when to drop an argument.

I have explained my reasons not to.

Bwana 08-07-2011 03:27 PM

Jesus :facepalm:

Dante84 08-07-2011 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7807582)
too long didnt read

ROFLROFLROFL

Frankie 08-07-2011 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 7790524)
:facepalm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 7790652)
:facepalm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 7807597)
Jesus :facepalm:

Repost. :D

Baby Lee 08-07-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7807582)
too long didnt read

It was like two sentences.

ForeverChiefs58 08-07-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7807527)
Well, yes, being able to speak the language is important to many positions in America.

7-11? Cabbie? Dell customer service? Internet customer service...Hell, most customer service? Maid?

I am sure the US is always in need of arabic, Persian or Farsi translaters, especially ones with military history with Iran?

Al Bundy 08-07-2011 03:53 PM

I have never noticed Frankie before this thread, but holy **** he is a dumbass.

Frankie 08-07-2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowl (Post 7807642)
I have never noticed Frankie before this thread, but holy **** he is a dumbass.

You don't sound like you notice much of anything. Including your observation.

This place was one mouth breather short of a convention. Thanks for signing up.

threebag 08-07-2011 05:21 PM

This thread needs a sticky.

Al Bundy 08-07-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7807763)
You don't sound like you notice much of anything. Including your observation.

This place was one mouth breather short of a convention. Thanks for signing up.

No.. you really are a dumbass.

Frankie 08-07-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowl (Post 7807782)
No.. you really are a dumbass.

See? I'm right. You didn't notice my post. Or worse yet, you didn't comprehend it. LMAO

LOSER!

Al Bundy 08-07-2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7790837)
It wouldn't have happened in mid-air without some cause, Frankie. That happened due to Newton's law.

Frankie... this explains it all.

Pablo 08-07-2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7807788)
See? I'm right. You didn't notice my post. Or worse yet, you didn't comprehend it. LMAO

LOSER!

You're only allowed to post about actors and actresses from the 50's and 60's because that's apparently the only thing you know shit about.

TimeForWasp 08-07-2011 05:36 PM

cannot believe this thread is still alive

fan4ever 08-07-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsNow (Post 7807794)

It will only stop when people stop posting crap Frankie will respond to...because Frankie's gonna have the last word, damn it!

threebag 08-07-2011 05:46 PM

Yep he is camping out by his inbox.

Frankie 08-07-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 7807793)
You're only allowed to post about actors and actresses from the 50's and 60's because that's apparently the only thing you know shit about.

Oh I know a lot of shit. But I like to get to know you in particular more personally.

Then again, ....no!

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-07-2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsNow (Post 7807794)

It's not !

threebag 08-07-2011 06:00 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...NhS2iOaQOuKsN3

“Before you say anything prepare to shut the **** up.”

Iowanian 08-07-2011 06:18 PM

I'm terribly sorry the man who inseminated your mother was injured.

I just don't know how you can be "estranged" for 20 years and then expect a group hug of condolences for the situation. If he came here and hated it so much, he could have bought another 1 way ticket somewhere else.

It'd just be a darn shame...a tragic, Hiroshima style loss of humanity for you to leave cp.

stevieray 08-07-2011 06:25 PM

...aaaah...this explains quite a lot.

...though I'm pretty sure frankie was either looking for sympathy after the annihilation in the mid air thread...or just more attention.