ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Raiders Trade for Carson Palmer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251389)

Chief3188 12-22-2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 8229422)
Nah. It's just that Raiders>Chiefs on my hate scale...and it's funny.

I agree - The Raiders top my list too but your Broncos are not far behind. I used to not hate the Bolts but now I am pretty sick of the unfounded hype for them every year while every media pundit thinks this is thier year when we all know they will choke in some fashion or another.

I will also always harbor some hate for the Seahawks too for ruining DT's 7 sack game.

Okie_Apparition 12-22-2011 10:57 PM

Still 2 games to go but Tebow may have saved us from Cassel
Palko sucks & there is no way they dump Cassel for a 5th round rookie no matter how well he may have played
If Cassel hadn't got hurt he would have lost to the Packers but beat the Steelers. Fing Palko almost did

Buck 01-01-2012 05:23 PM

LOL IDIOTS

RNR 01-01-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8251794)
LOL IDIOTS

Palmer is playing well and this loss is not on him at all. 15/26 230 td. Weak Buck weak~

Easy 6 01-01-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8251831)
Palmer is playing well and this loss is not on him at all. 15/26 230 td. Weak Buck weak~

Lotta game left & they're only down 15, might not be a loss after all.

Buck 01-01-2012 05:33 PM

Not the point. You gave away a first and a second and you're not making the playoffs.

Saul Good 01-01-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8251831)

That's not really the point. The point is that the Raiders gave up a first and a second for the equivalent of Kyle Orton.

Chiefs=Champions 01-01-2012 05:42 PM

What a horrible trade~

the Talking Can 01-01-2012 05:45 PM

awesome trade!

superbowl bound....ROFL

Simplicity 01-01-2012 05:46 PM

The IQ in the Oakland area is outstanding...

RNR 01-01-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8251908)
Not the point. You gave away a first and a second and you're not making the playoffs.

He will be playing for several more seasons and to judge him on a season he started midway through with the most injuries I ever recall a team having is just silly. He has been throwing to a different set of recievers every week and has been missing key players every week. I understand rival fans talking trash but unless it is just trash talk than you know little about football~

Buck 01-01-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8252384)
He will be playing for several more seasons and to judge him on a season he started midway through with the most injuries I ever recall a team having is just silly. He has been throwing to a different set of recievers every week and has been missing key players every week. I understand rival fans talking trash but unless it is just trash talk than you know little about football~

You don't give up 2 high draft picks for someone who will give you 2-3 seasons Max.

Valiant 01-01-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

True.. But this was your year.. Next year, if the Chiefs get a new QB and all their better players back will be much better.. Then SD will get a new HC and not be so bad with the players they have..

Denver will still have TeDohhh..

BigMeatballDave 01-01-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Several? He's 32.

the Talking Can 01-01-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

it was a stupid ****ing trade and you're no closer to a superbowl than Thomas jones is....but at least you have less picks in the draft, that's something...