ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU ***Official New New EMAW Repository thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263359)

ChiTown 05-19-2013 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9691314)
The Purps were pretty quiet after their last two horrendous games but the delusion has fired back up again. Weird that they'd brag about an accomplishment done by a guy they all want to fire.

I could refill my swimming pool with all the tears from the ku fans in this thread.

Title Town is Delicious!

notorious 05-19-2013 11:26 AM

Delicious ****ing Tears.

Prison Bitch 05-19-2013 11:27 AM

When are you guys gonna fire Bruce?

WilliamTheIrish 05-19-2013 01:53 PM

KU fans on this board were CERTAIN Turner Gill was a huge hire. Success was just around the corner.

WilliamTheIrish 05-19-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9691869)
When are you guys gonna fire Bruce?

The sooner the better in my eyes. But since your shit squad couldn't handle business in Waco, we backed into a tie.

WilliamTheIrish 05-19-2013 01:59 PM

Now we're forced to hold on to him for at least 3 years.

Prison Bitch 05-19-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9692103)
The sooner the better in my eyes. But since your shit squad couldn't handle business in Waco, we backed into a tie.

My favorite part was when he told his overachievers before the final KU humiliation: "did you really win it when they beat you both times?"

It was just funny when your coach repeats our entire argument.

WilliamTheIrish 05-19-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9692113)
My favorite part was when he told his overachievers before the final KU humiliation: "did you really win it when they beat you both times?"

It was just funny when your coach repeats our entire argument.

Hey that very thought got your school a YMCA Orange Bowl bid. But we don't hear that argument much.

Prison Bitch 05-19-2013 02:25 PM

The good news is KU 07 finished 2 in the final Sagarin. Not sure if Brooth got you into the top 40 or not.

notorious 05-19-2013 02:45 PM

Keep the tears flowing.

WilliamTheIrish 05-19-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9692149)
The good news is KU 07 finished 2 in the final Sagarin. Not sure if Brooth got you into the top 40 or not.

Yes KU did. They also lost head to head to the North champion. While having the schedule fall perfectly. No fault of their own. But they were given a very nice Youth football award. The only thing missing was orange slices served by parents at halftime.

Bruce had the benefit of a senior laden squad that played in a relatively weak conference. The older fans think he's a perfect fit for KSU. I suppose they're right. They were certain Wooly just needed one more year. And then another. Now, we're f'ed. They'll let him stay as long as he doesn't embarrass the university. Bruce wil embarrass the university by leading KSU to the bottom of the conference at terminal velocity.

But losing? Thats not embarrassing to the many reeruned fans we have. Not getting along with AD John Currie is.

Prison Bitch 05-19-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9692232)
Yes KU did. They also lost head to head to the North champion. While having the schedule fall perfectly. No fault of their own. But they were given a very nice Youth football award. The only thing missing was orange slices served by parents at is.

Part of the reason KU finished 2 was because they beat the #1 computer team in the Orange Bowl. I kinda wished we punched the exclamation point in from the 3-yard line at the end but the point had been made.

I suspect the 2007 football campaign will haunt KSU and Mu for decades to come. It was awesome.

notorious 05-19-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9692250)

I suspect the 2007 football campaign will haunt KSU and Mu for decades to come. It was awesome.

We are shaking in our boots. ROFL

KU football up and vanished like a fart in the wind.

WilliamTheIrish 05-19-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Part of the reason KU finished 2 was because they beat the #1 computer team in the Orange Bowl. I kinda wished we punched the exclamation point in from the 3-yard line at the end but the point had been made.

Haunt? LMAO

Watching KU fans huff and puff over a shared championship, then cry over the Cats winning the baseball and football crowns has been delightful. if you bitches push any harder we'll see those vaginas split and reveal another crown.

ChiTown 05-19-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Orange Bowl? ROFLROFL

Nice participation ribbonROFL