ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012-2013 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265263)

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-22-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9233033)
I will make a valiant effort to stay out of your not-so-great threads from now on, sir.

Create away!

LMAO

It won't be any fun without you and Clay though.

Ceej 12-22-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9233036)
LMAO

It won't be any fun without you and Clay though.

okay, okay okay.

Maybe I will make an appearance every third stupid thread.

Maybe....

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-22-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9233040)
okay, okay okay.

Maybe I will make an appearance every third stupid thread.

Maybe....

I'll look forward to it. Right now I have to put on my damn suit and tie and go be all formal for a couple hours. Ugh. Maybe I'll bitch about having to dress up later....

:)

Ceej 12-22-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9233046)
I'll look forward to it. Right now I have to put on my damn suit and tie and go be all formal for a couple hours. Ugh. Maybe I'll bitch about having to dress up later....

:)

That sir is a fair gripe.

**** a suit and tie!

sedated 12-22-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9233010)
Amazing how people ignore the good things i say and just exclaim "bitching!!" about anything critical i say.

So when i say good things about Young/tharpe it just doesn't count

but when i say that EJ and Releford played poorly ... i'm constantly bitching?

Well, to be totally honest, you are one of the most negative/bitchy KU fans on the board, so I can see how people would focus on the negative things you say. And it will be tough to live down your CONSTANT criticism of one of the best coaches in college hoops.

teedubya 12-22-2012 07:48 PM

This thread bumped up about 30% in size today. LOL.

This was a fun game... to win on the road in OSU's house? That will look good in the RPI.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-22-2012 08:02 PM

Great game.

Fun team.

CoMoChief 12-22-2012 08:03 PM

Seems to be a down year for B12 this season.....wonder if Kansas can run the table.

CoMoChief 12-22-2012 08:05 PM

You can tell Kansas has some PG problems.....EJ isn't a true point guard and has trouble if you're up in his grill. Overall OSU is a good defensive team and one that KU isn't going to see much of. It was a great road win...esp since that was the first true road game of the season. Hopefully they can build on this and Self usually has this team rolling by late Jan. REALLY wished they could have finished off MichSt...would love to get that game back because MichSt really isn't that good...but they have cream of the crop in terms of talent it just depends which team shows up.

Mr. Plow 12-22-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9232990)
so if i say 2 players play very well and 2 players played bad, i'm just trying to her myself whine?

I prefer to call it realistic

Hey ... you're a homer, i understand. Honesty and reality hurt your delicate sensibilities. It's ok.

Yes. You are realistic and generally have good, even takes on things. LMAO

ArrowheadHawk 12-22-2012 08:14 PM

KState trying to help the conference rpi

Bearcat 12-22-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9233010)
Amazing how people ignore the good things i say and just exclaim "bitching!!" about anything critical i say.

Well, between you, Reerun, and a couple of others to a lesser extent, I'd think Kansas was always down by 20.

DJJasonp 12-22-2012 08:21 PM

I am extremely happy with this win.

OSU, for obvious reasons, had revenge on the mind and was fired up for the win.

KU took their best punches and responded every time (something that wasnt always there in previous years - this early in the season).

May have an even higher ceiling than last year's team.......

I love Young's defense....and team mentality....but if he could consistently knock down a 15 footer....this team would be deadly.

Lzen 12-22-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9232990)
so if i say 2 players play very well and 2 players played bad, i'm just trying to her myself whine?

I prefer to call it realistic

Hey ... you're a homer, i understand. Honesty and reality hurt your delicate sensibilities. It's ok.

Lol I'm a homer?

Lzen 12-22-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9233152)
Well, between you, Reerun, and a couple of others to a lesser extent, I'd think Kansas was always down by 20.

Lol, so true. If someone was not watching the game and just reading reruns posts today they would have thought Ku was down. I made a comment on that. Ku was up like 5