ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

htismaqe 01-27-2013 02:22 PM

Hey O's Fan, since you follow all of this crap on Twitter, exactly how many of these "nuggets" from Zobel actually have substance and how many of them are horseshit?

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-27-2013 02:22 PM

Shawn Zobel ‏@ShawnZobel_DHQ

The two veterans most highly talked about with KC are Alex Smith and Michael Vick.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-27-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355378)
Hey O's Fan, since you follow all of this crap on Twitter, exactly how many of these "nuggets" from Zobel actually have substance and how many of them are horseshit?

He's guessing like most people.

milkman 01-27-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355366)
I missed 2008 but, they had Jackson. However, it was his rookie year and he averaged 14.7 YPR. The lowest average of his career and the lowest average out of all the other guys I mentioned (T.O., Stallworth, etc.). Also, he didn't start every game.

Where am I off on 2011-2012?

:facepalm:

Your numbers indicate that they were not rated that highly in deep passes completes.

Clayton's indicate that they were among the leaders in deep passes attempted.

But htsimaque provided an even more signicant post to illustrate that your claims are baseless.

Rambozo 01-27-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9355370)
Shawn Zobel ‏@ShawnZobel_DHQ

Source: "I can almost assure you that the Kansas City Chiefs will start a veteran at the QB position in 2013."

Yeah, I agree. I am pretty sure about that. the only guy that looks remotely ready to go is Wilson imo and he could benefit from sitting a year.

O.city 01-27-2013 02:24 PM

If they decide to go with a retread at qb, sorry, but they won't get any leeway from this guy.

I say let te banners fly

htismaqe 01-27-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355385)
Yeah, I agree. I am pretty sure about that. the only guy that looks remotely ready to go is Wilson imo and he could benefit from sitting a year.

ROFL

O.city 01-27-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355385)

Dear lord will you go the **** away?

The chiefs are about to make the same mistake they've always made and you are all for it. So go **** yourself

Rambozo 01-27-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9355384)

Your numbers indicate that they were not rated that highly in deep passes completes.

But htsimaque provided an even more signicant post to illustrate that your claims are baseless.

Whatever. Just like so many others you are twisting this shit. They throw it deep more often when they had quality deep threats. Like you said before, the deep completions weren't what mattered.

The talent, the YPA, and the 20+ attempts correlate very well.

Reid's offense is not based around the long ball every year. It's based upon the tools he has in the shed. He doesn't need a strong armed QB all the time.

You are just ****ing with me and I am done with this. LMAO

htismaqe 01-27-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9355384)

He said he was putting me on ignore, so you may have to quote me in order for him to see it.

Of course, he's said he was putting me on ignore before but then responded to one of my posts, so it's obvious he just can't quit me.

And there's always an equal chance he just flat ignores my post because he wants to pretend he doesn't have an ostrich-sized egg all over his face.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355395)
Whatever. Just like so many others you are twisting this shit. They throw it deep more often when they had quality deep threats. Like you said before, the deep completins weren't what mattered.

Deep threats like Todd Pinkston and Freddie Mitchell!

ROFL

DeezNutz 01-27-2013 02:28 PM

Best just to admit the mistake, concede the argument, and walk away.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9355402)
Best just to admit the mistake, concede the argument, and walk away.

Yeah, he can't do it.

He's not man enough.

milkman 01-27-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355395)
Whatever. Just like so many others you are twisting this shit. They throw it deep more often when they had quality deep threats. Like you said before, the deep completions weren't what mattered.

reid's offense is not based around the long ball every year. It's based upon the tools he has in the shed.

Your shit has been proven wrong.

You want to begin to establish credibility, then stop being a dipshit here and admit your mistake.

milkman 01-27-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355349)
Sorry Bob, but you're absolutely, unequivocally wrong.

ESPN.com provides splits, free of charge, and they track passes IN THE AIR (back to 2002).

Let just take 3 years from each "period" that you've chosen as your sample.

2010 - 64 attempts over 20 yards, 11 over 40 yards
2009 - 48 attempts over 20 yards, 12 over 40 yards
2008 - 62 attempts over 20 yards, 11 over 40 yards

2004 - 71 attempts over 20 yards, TWENTY EIGHT over 40 yards
2003 - 63 attempts over 20 yards, 6 over 40 yards
2002 - 48 attempts over 20 yards, 8 over 40 yards

2004 WRs were Todd Pinkston, Terrell Owens, and Freddie Mitchell. No Maclin, no Jackson.

You're wrong dude, you're just wrong.

Just in case the dipshit did actually miss this.