ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CHIEFS ***OFFICIALLY*** SIGN TYLER BRAY (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272676)

Tombstone RJ 08-12-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9879003)
Unlike me, you also know what a reckless dipshit under center can do to your chances to excel. The Chiefs QBs have just generally been bad, I'll give you that. But they've never been aggressive to the point of stupid.

That was a throw that Jake Plummer or Jay Cutler on their worst days tries to make. And that's not a throw that Peyton Manning would've tried.

I can think of one QB in football right now that actually tries that throw in the regular season. When Tyler Bray is 1/2 the QB that Aaron Rodgers is, I'll let him make it. But when Bray's #1 problem coming out of school was decisionmaking, it's absolutely germane to point out that he just made a poor decision with the football.

If Bray was a first round pick, I might agree. But he's not. There's plenty of time for Bray to learn and when he does stuff like this it's nothing more than a coaching opportunity for the staff.

Obviously we disagree on how to coach.

Tribal Warfare 08-12-2013 02:46 PM

Tyler Bray continued to make impressive throws. He was flushed out of the pocket on one play but made a perfect throw in the back of the end zone to Rico Richardson, who also made a nifty catch.

mcaj22 08-12-2013 02:52 PM

man this Rico Richardson guy must be fast lol, he always seems to be on the receiving end of stuff in camp

Mr_Tomahawk 08-12-2013 02:55 PM

I'm liking this Rico Richardson kid...

BigCatDaddy 08-12-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9879184)
I'm liking this Rico Richardson kid...

Long hair guy, made a few nice catches in garbage time right? Snagged one, but was barely out of bounds?

Mr. Laz 08-12-2013 04:19 PM

going to contain my excitement for Bray until next preseason

hopefully then he will be ready to REALLY push for a starting job

jd1020 08-12-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9879307)
going to contain my excitement for Bray until next preseason

hopefully then he will be ready to REALLY push for a starting job

I wouldn't plan on Bray contending for a starting job next season, not after Smith gets a big fat extension.

He'll make a push to dethrone that bum we have as #2 for backup.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-12-2013 04:50 PM

The butthurt for Bray's deep balls is epic.

Tribal Warfare 08-12-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9879360)
The butthurt for Bray's deep balls is epic.

Yeah, that's what she said

Chiefs Pantalones 08-12-2013 05:36 PM

It's funny that we may have gotten the best QB in the draft without using a draft pick on him. If it turns out that way it'll be something that's talked about for a long time. We're due that's for damn sure.

jd1020 08-12-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9879415)
It's funny that we may have gotten the best QB in the draft without using a draft pick on him. If it turns out that way it'll be something that's talked about for a long time. We're due that's for damn sure.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Chiefs ended up trading him in a couple years. If he does turn out to be something they are bound to **** it all up. I mean, when was the last time they did anything right?

Chiefs Pantalones 08-12-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9879416)
Wouldn't surprise me if the Chiefs ended up trading him in a couple years. If he does turn out to be something they are bound to **** it all up. I mean, when was the last time they did anything right?

I know it's scary huh. Kind of like the Royals going on an f'in tear but only to have the other teams their fighting a playoff spot for to also be on a tear. Just let this happen please!!! Lol

SAUTO 08-12-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9879180)
man this Rico Richardson guy must be fast lol, he always seems to be on the receiving end of stuff in camp

He didn't look great in the game . Probably against Agnew...
Posted via Mobile Device

saphojunkie 08-12-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9879498)
He didn't look great in the game . Probably against Agnew...
Posted via Mobile Device

This until proven otherwise.

Chiefs are going to cut agnew, and suddenly the TC reports on Bray will equalize.

Chiefs Pantalones 08-12-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9879510)
This until proven otherwise.

Chiefs are going to cut agnew, and suddenly the TC reports on Bray will equalize.

Yep, Bray's only success has been against Agnew and once he's cut he will start evening out. Even after the Chiefs break camp while no more updates will be provided it probably will happen. Seems legit. :)