ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

HMc 12-02-2012 03:02 AM

God those kids are going to grow up to be ****s :(

lcarus 12-02-2012 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9170464)
The Australian prison angle is just strange.

Yeah but with the angle of her forehead right now, it's gonna all run right into her hair.

http://resources1.news.com.au/images...gel-phobia.jpg

DaneMcCloud 12-02-2012 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9170467)
Yeah, I think you're completely full of shit. I think if you were as big a deal as you claim, you wouldn't need to go telling people on the internet about it.

First off, you ACCUSED me of being a "big deal".

Secondly, I've been a part of this community for more than a decade. I've met several members here from California, Missouri, Kansas and so on. I've hung out extensively with a few people and some pretty cool relationships developed due to this internet forum.

So you may see it as "the internet" and I see it as a place to hang out and chat with friends.

Oh, and argue with the occasional dickhead like yourself.

DaneMcCloud 12-02-2012 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9170472)
God those kids are going to grow up to be ****s :(

Thanks for attacking my children.

They'll certainly be far more educated, successful and happier than you'll ever become.

Certainly.

HMc 12-02-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9170482)
Thanks for attacking my children.

They'll certainly be far more educated, successful and happier than you'll ever become.

Certainly.

As happy as their old man, who spends time telling the internet how big a deal he is and abusing those that disagree with him even slightly? Hopefully!

lcarus 12-02-2012 03:08 AM

HEY! We don't verbally attack people's children here!

We physically attack them.

DaneMcCloud 12-02-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9170483)
As happy as their old man, who spends time telling the internet how big a deal he is? Hopefully!

Yeah, go ahead and point out where I stated I was a "big deal".

Please.

Oh, and go ahead and disclose my financials, the worth of my home, my salary and my job, while you're at it.

The bottom line is that you know absolutely nothing about me. You're talking out of your ass and you're making a complete fool of yourself, which is no skin off of my back.

But please, continue to attack me. I'm sure that you'll gain favor in this forum for doing so.

HMc 12-02-2012 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9170487)

Please.

Oh, and go ahead and disclose my financials, the worth of my home, my salary and my job, while you're at it.

The bottom line is that you know absolutely nothing about me. You're talking out of your ass and you're making a complete fool of yourself, which is no skin off of my back.

But please, continue to attack me. I'm sure that you'll gain favor in this forum for doing so.

Quote:

I've spent two decades dealing with entertainment law and IP. If I don't know the answer to a specific issue (which is rare these days), I can email, text, call or have lunch with a dozen entertainment lawyers that are either VP's or even Presidents of huge entertainment conglomerates.
By any reasonable measure, that's you carrying on like you're a big deal.

lcarus 12-02-2012 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9170487)

Please.

You sort of are a big deal though. You know how many pairs of jeans were inseminated when you returned to this forum?

Demonpenz 12-02-2012 03:21 AM

DaneMcloud discovered the hit band "Mr. Big"

DaneMcCloud 12-02-2012 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9170490)
By any reasonable measure, that's you carrying on like you're a big deal.

Then you have really low standards.

DaneMcCloud 12-02-2012 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9170497)

LMAO

lcarus 12-02-2012 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9170500)
Then you have really low standards.

Hey DUDE, you aren't fooling anyone. This week you're a hot shot lawyer, last week you're a world famous Swiss astronomer. The week before that you're cutting a head of cabbage in half for Marisa Tomei while masquerading as a top dog sports anchor for CHannel 6 in ****ing Butte, Montana. Let me guess, next week you'll be getting your cock spit roasted by Clint Eastwood's butler's aunt while she's wearing melon lip gloss. You. Aren't. Fooling. God. Damn. Me.

Al Bundy 12-02-2012 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9170497)

**** him in his ass with John Holmes penis if that's the case.

bevischief 12-02-2012 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkane (Post 9170316)
I haven't read the whole thread but has anyone brought up Charles in this ordeal? I have heard some rumors that he might have been part of the main issue that started the fight.

Just rumors and not from anyone that would be considered a credible source, but 2 different people did bring him up in conversations with me today.

Just curious if others have heard anything similar or if it has been talked about here.

What?