ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Broncos Dir. of Player Personnel - DUI; Hits State Trooper's Car (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274378)

vailpass 07-11-2013 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9803477)
I don't see Oakland winning more than 3 games and I doubt they even manage that. As far as SD I don't see them rallying late in the year like they use to under Forsekin-Head. And as far as head to head it seems like Rivers always makes huge blunders vs. KC.

Denver probably 11-5 but mostly due to that tough schedule. They'll be a better team this year with a worse record.

I think KC should finish in that 7-9 to 9-7 range. We play some really horrible teams this year and even more with garbage defenses.

I don't expect a lot of surprises. I expect us to beat most of the teams we should and lose to most who are favored.

They cowboys are inconsistent. It wouldn't shock be to see them win or lose any game of the year.

I think the Texans, Redskins, and Broncos will murder us. Not even close games there.

The Colts haven't done enough on defense to worry me. We had no QB play last year, gashed them for 300 on the ground, and should have won that game.

I think Andy really wants that Eagles win and will get it.

Respect for a well reasoned post.

Quesadilla Joe 07-11-2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9803477)

Denver probably 11-5 but mostly due to that tough schedule. They'll be a better team this year with a worse record.

Our schedule is pretty much exactly the same as it was last year. Our three toughest games this year will be NE, Bal, and Houston, and we played them last year, but this year we won't have to play Atlanta. I could see us going anywhere from 12-4 to 16-0.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-11-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9804784)
Our schedule is pretty much exactly the same as it was last year. Our three toughest games this year will be NE, Bal, and Houston, and we played them last year, but this year we won't have to play Atlanta. I could see us going anywhere from 12-4 to 16-0.

LMAO Priceless.

listopencil 07-11-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9804740)
What exactly do you have to drink to drink yourself to death? Wouldn't you pass out before you got to that point?

If you're a drinker with a high tolerance it's pretty easy to get yourself into real trouble. A functional alcoholic on a binge is certainly capable of drinking themselves to death.

mikey23545 07-11-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9804890)
LMAO Priceless.

Now that's the kinda stuff that makes Chiefsplanet impossible to stay away from...LMAO

Rausch 07-11-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

I could see us going anywhere from 12-4 to 16-0.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X6WHBO_Qc-Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

houstonwhodat 07-11-2013 10:38 AM

There should be no reason for anyone in the NFL to get a DUI EVER.

All they have to do is make a phone call and say hey I'm ****ed up come and get me.

Geez I wish I had that to turn to.

Quesadilla Joe 07-11-2013 10:46 AM

What offense on our schedule can keep up with us? NE, without Hernandez and Welker and with an injury prone Gronk and Amendola? No. Their defense isn't as good as ours either.

The game at Houston on week 16 is the only one that looks difficult to me. This is the first year in a long time where I honestly checked "W" after every game, the Houston game did give me pause though.

ptlyon 07-11-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9805232)
What offense on our schedule can keep up with us? NE, without Hernandez and Welker and with an injury prone Gronk and Amendola? No. Their defense isn't as good as ours either.

The game at Houston on week 16 is the only one that looks difficult to me. This is the first year in a long time where I honestly checked "W" after every game, the Houston game did give me pause though.

Holy Mary mother of God

Chief_For_Life58 07-11-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9805211)
There should be no reason for anyone in the NFL to get a DUI EVER.

All they have to do is make a phone call and say hey I'm ****ed up come and get me.

Geez I wish I had that to turn to.

you do, its called a taxi

you ninja loving ninja

LoneWolf 07-11-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Does Marge know that you are hogging the computer and keeping Bart and Lisa from doing their homework?

P.S.--You're a welching piece of shit.

tooge 07-11-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Yeah, they have Bailey, who's got several great years left, and they still have vondoooops, he got away.

Rausch 07-11-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

What offense on our schedule can keep up with us?

Not many.

We play patty-cake for the first 6 weeks and the NFL decided to lob us another slow-ball by making 7 of our last 8 division games.

I'm not saying we suck.

I'm not saying Mike Tyson sucks.

But if Tyson were to come back he'd fight our first 9 weeks of the schedule before a PPV...

BigMeatballDave 07-11-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

And then the inevitable Peyton playoff choke.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-11-2013 11:57 AM

Denver tops out at 11....frauds