ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   OK, why would straight people do it in da butt? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108864)

Braincase 02-13-2005 03:22 PM

We'd like to thank all of you that have participated in this thread. We now must close it, lock it, and send it to the HOF.

<30>

RedNFeisty 02-19-2005 03:22 PM

You can't lock it. We haven't talked about dp's yet!!

Fire Me Boy! 02-19-2005 03:25 PM

Anal DPs? I would think that would REALLY hurt.

SLAG 10-20-2005 11:28 PM

Well All I have to say is... Once you have stuck it up the rear and you ever get in a fight you can always Pull the...." I f'd you In the A Bee-Ach" and there is nothing she can say because you put it where the sun dont shine and she knows it. So you WIN!

Katipan 10-29-2005 08:28 AM

i bet you get laid alot.
in fact i bet you're getting laid RIGHT NOW.

RedNFeisty 10-29-2005 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
Well All I have to say is... Once you have stuck it up the rear and you ever get in a fight you can always Pull the...." I f'd you In the A Bee-Ach" and there is nothing she can say because you put it where the sun dont shine and she knows it. So you WIN!

That is the most ridiculous thing I have read.

SLAG 10-30-2005 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
That is the most ridiculous thing I have read.

Maybe but its true

RedNFeisty 10-31-2005 09:13 AM

Quote:

Maybe but its true

How so?

If a guy pokes a girl in her poop shoot then he has something over her. Bullshit!

It would be more like "Who the hell told you you could speak boy?" "Start tossing my salad again!"

SLAG 11-01-2005 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
How so?

If a guy pokes a girl in her poop shoot then he has something over her. Bullshit!

It would be more like "Who the hell told you you could speak boy?" "Start tossing my salad again!"

To a Male Stickin his manhood in anything is W

luv 11-01-2005 02:04 AM

Quote:

It would appear that someone has been lying to you. If I ever let someone stick anything in my arse, I am the one they will be begging to let them do it again. You pull that statement out in an arguement, and my response would be "You may have, but, believe me, you won't be doing it again."

luv 11-01-2005 02:05 AM

Quote:

To a Male Stickin his manhood in anything is W

Please define "anything". That could mean anything. Animals, trees...

And you would consider that a W?

SLAG 11-01-2005 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
Please define "anything". That could mean anything. Animals, trees...

And you would consider that a W?

Personally NO since Im not traveling the path of beastiality or Vegitation Rape......yet Im sure if a Man was sticking his Meat in those places he would consider it a win

luv 11-01-2005 02:10 AM

Quote:

Personally NO since Im not traveling the path of beastiality or Vegitation Rape......yet Im sure if a Man was sticking his Meat in those places he would consider it a win

Why have you placed these images in my head right before I go to bed? Do you hate me for some reason?

:)

burt 11-01-2005 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
Why have you placed these images in my head right before I go to bed? Do you hate me for some reason?

:)

Would it be a good thing or a bad thing? Planting such ideas...that is....right before.....bed......?

dacoolman88 02-04-2006 02:28 PM

rrrriiiiiiigggggghhhhhttttt