ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

Mosbonian 02-18-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 8381824)
You mean like the guy who killed the guy that kipnapped and molested his son?

There was a guy beating up my sister once. I kicked in the door to his apartment and beat his ass for 5 minutes. He ended up in the hospital as well.

You know how much jail time I served?

Zero.

Good call bro. Suck my balls you pussy.

I call Bull S***

TheGuardian 02-18-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 8381826)
I call Bull S***

The detective on the scene was my best friends dad. So there was a caveat.

Mosbonian 02-18-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 8381829)
The detective on the scene was my best friends dad. So there was a caveat.

So his vision was impaired....and he put his career on the line for you.

DonkyPuncher 02-18-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8381313)
I already have joint physical, full residential and full decision making. I have a clean record, this is the first time Ive ever been arrested and my lawyer seems pretty confident I wont go back to jail. I do wish I would have used a little more restraint, maybe stopping after the broken nose. The kicks to the stomach and chest after he was already down were excessive but he hit my daughter.

Oh shit dude you kicked him while he was down? HUGH mistake, that will end up ****ing you for sure

WilliamTheIrish 02-18-2012 03:47 PM

I love threads when brohug shows up and goes all "Death Wish".

TheGuardian 02-18-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 8381831)
So his vision was impaired....and he put his career on the line for you.

Not really.

When I arrived at the apartment the guy was actually beating up my sister at that moment. The neighbors had called my parents to tell us what was going on. So I rode over and took care of business. Busting into the apartment to come to the aid of someone being beaten puts the law on my side.

TheGuardian 02-18-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 8381833)
I love threads when brohug shows up and goes all "Death Wish".

Does your wife know you have a vagina too?

Rams Fan 02-18-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8381800)
MTG, I feel for your kids. They are going to have to beat the odds to lead productive lives.

This.

KurtCobain 02-18-2012 03:50 PM

Did you get a felony charge? If so, they'll offer you a plea for like two or three years right off the bat. Take it. I'm sure your lawyer could get you paper if you tough it out, but that's the expensive road. Go sit in prison for a little bit on taxpayer money, and reflect on how stupid you are. Then when you get out, you'll have no restitution to pay and you can start gettig your life and your daughter back.

Mosbonian 02-18-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 8381834)
Not really.

When I arrived at the apartment the guy was actually beating up my sister at that moment. The neighbors had called my parents to tell us what was going on. So I rode over and took care of business. Busting into the apartment to come to the aid of someone being beaten puts the law on my side.

You were lucky....but stories don't usually end that way.

Yes, his butt should have and probably did end up in jail. But you ran just as big a chance of ending up in jail for assault and a lawsuit.

TheGuardian 02-18-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 8381845)
You were lucky....but stories don't usually end that way.

Yes, his butt should have and probably did end up in jail. But you ran just as big a chance of ending up in jail for assault and a lawsuit.

He did end up in jail. I pretty much had no chance of ending up in jail. The neighbor called us and then the cops. I just happened to get there first. She was beat up when I got there and the neighbors testified to all the screaming and commotion that was going on.

This isn't about being a "tough guy" it's about doing what is right. You don't let people hurt your family members.

I mean did some of you not ever get into fights growing up? It's weird to me that some of you think of fighting the way you do. Where I grew up with got into fights all the ****ing time.

WilliamTheIrish 02-18-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 8381838)
Does your wife know you have a vagina too?

LMAO

I can't help it. You're probably a good guy in real life. But when you post this shit it just makes laugh.

TheGuardian 02-18-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 8381850)
LMAO

I can't help it. You're probably a good guy in real life. But when you post this shit it just makes laugh.

That I'd beat the hell out of a guy for touching my kids?

Sorry man but I'm a destroyer of worlds when it comes to my family. I would gladly go to prison for killing or maiming anyone that hurt or tried to hurt any of my family members. That isn't tough guy talk, that's just me.

KurtCobain 02-18-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 8381853)

Sorry man but I'm a destroyer of worlds when it comes to my family. I would gladly go to prison for killing or maiming anyone that hurt or tried to hurt any of my family members. That isn't tough guy talk, that's just me.

You'd get those people who hurt your family while you're in prison, too, huh?
Posted via Mobile Device

NewChief 02-18-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 8381853)

Then you really are the typical dumbass meathead who is all brawn and no brains. Seriously. If you think your kids are best served by your ass sitting in jail, you're dumb. There are ways to destroy your enemies that go well beyond and are much more effective than beating their ass or putting them in the hospital. If physical punishment is the best you can do, then you're behind the curve with regards to vengeance.