ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Should we post our vacation pictures on Chiefs Planet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262076)

Pablo 08-06-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8796461)
I was reading the conversation in that thread, and I found it to read of a threatening nature. That was the point to having the infraction system to begin with. I have the very first infraction ever given and it was given by Austin himself. I have a good grasp on the concept.

Words alone don't dictate intent, and without tone of voice like real life, typed words can hide intent sometimes.

Again, though, I ask to what point you wish to make on this topic? That infraction did nothing to imminem but ruffle his feathers a little, and not even deduct rep points like a neg rep would have.

If the infraction did nothing but ruffle his feathers then why was it ever given? Couldn't you have made your feelings known in a post in that thread? Oh that's right; because if you receive a certain number of infractions in a certain time period they can be parlayed into a banning.

Didn't you get your infraction privileges revoked for abusing said system you understand so well at some point?

Brock 08-06-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8796322)
color me confused. .

I do consider you confused. I don't have any interest in anything you are saying.

crazycoffey 08-06-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8796501)
If the infraction did nothing but ruffle his feathers then why was it ever given? Couldn't you have made your feelings known in a post in that thread? Oh that's right; because if you receive a certain number of infractions in a certain time period they can be parlayed into a banning.

Didn't you get your infraction privileges revoked for abusing said system you understand so well at some point?

I already said if others felt that post was threatening, then the infractions would serve their purpose. But in no way do I think the infraction system is some sort of authority, it was an extra tool, that has it's uses, for contributors.

I had it taken away because I think Hootie and Clayton aren't the type of posters to make this place a fun place to come to, IE - I don't see the entertainment value of being a douchebag. I used up my money's worth of "power". LOL.

crazycoffey 08-06-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8796532)
I do consider you confused. I don't have any interest in anything you are saying.

Then why are you reading these words right now, dickweed?

Brock 08-06-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8796549)
Then why are you reading these words right now, dickweed?

I get an occasional chuckle from your childlike viewpoint.

crazycoffey 08-06-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8796551)
I get an occasional chuckle from your childlike viewpoint.

So you admit you do have an interest in what I'm saying....

BigRedChief 08-06-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8796560)
So you admit you do have an interest in what I'm saying....

ROFL

lewdog 08-06-2012 08:24 PM

Vacation picture at the beach.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=500&h=450

Pablo 08-06-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8796632)

You must have vacationed at Lake Contrary.

DaFace 08-06-2012 08:29 PM

g
Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8796632)

Get that shit out of here. What do you think this is - hot girls in bikinis planet?

|Zach| 08-06-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8796668)
g

Get that shit out of here. What do you think this is - hot girls in bikinis planet?

There is going to be a race to get banned in the hopes that Kyle will bequeath them that board.

BigRedChief 08-06-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8796244)
Meh, he's a big time braggart, very self important and pompous.

you talking about yourself or me?

Dr. Johnny Fever 08-06-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 8796445)
A very big part of the appeal to chiefsplanet. Talk about all kinds of stuff. Maybe you vent, maybe you learn something, maybe you find a person or two you can actually relate to and become friends in real life.

I really don't see why it's so bad to do all this. And I really don't see the point to discourage it.

Yeah I would agree. My dumbest threads have resulted in some of my best real life friends. My football threads don't amount to crap lol.

Ceej 08-06-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 8796661)
You must have vacationed at Lake Contrary.

Nope.

That's definitely Lake Afton.

Brock 08-06-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8796681)
you talking about yourself or me?

Sure, Mr. top secret, in-demand big money. Got any pictures of your pool to show us? Maybe you should put it up for a vote for that gay-ass "academy" of yours.