ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Is nobody even interested in this team anymore? Brady Quinn is your starter... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265521)

Ghost of Maslowski 10-22-2012 01:36 PM

Brady S. Quinn Esq is replacing Matt "Matador" Cassel, and Reaper Stanzi waits in the wings.

http://imageshack.us/a/img20/3913/excellente.jpg

Thanks for the Bogus Journey, Chuck De Pioli.

Chiefnj2 10-22-2012 01:36 PM

I take it Pioli won't be doing interviews this week.

Marcellus 10-22-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steron (Post 9039006)

Welp, its a start. Step 1 is complete.

Graystoke 10-22-2012 01:36 PM

I am just apathetic to the whole thing.
Having Cassel benched is like finding a love letter from your old girlfriend, with her saying she will give you head, but its 25 years later and she is now a wrinkled up old meth head hag

Mr. Flopnuts 10-22-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9038976)
You want so bad to see anything other than Cassel that your eyes are deceiving you.

Brady Quinn is TERRIBLE. Absolutely terrible.

I really don't like Cassel. You're right. And I certainly don't think Brady is going to come in and save the season, or have any future with the team at all outside of this year. I just think he has more poise, more moxie, and a better arm than Matt Cassel. Do you disagree? You'd really say Cassel>Quinn?

SDChiefs 10-22-2012 01:37 PM

Y heart says no
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9038917)
Until Pioli is gone.....I'm rooting for losses the rest of the season.

I cant root for a loss to the convicts, im sorry. Logic says yes, but, my heart says no! Im conflicted.

ToxSocks 10-22-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9039007)
Not just one post bro. That's what I'm saying. I must be missing something. You were pretty down on saveourchiefs and the blackout, and the banners for that matter. I just didn't expect those takes from you and expect that I missed some posts somewhere, or some kind of sarcasm. I dunno, honest question. What am I missing?

No idea. Im not down on SoC at all. I'm skeptical about the Black out Idea, though i've thought about it some more and backed down from my stance a bit. In the end, i thought you guys were right, that wearing black should have no bearing on Military day or not. At the time however, i thought that a negative spin could be put on it.

I was never down about the banner. No idea why you would think that.

I ripped people for sucking off Whitlock as if he were some sort of "savior", if that's something you are referring to. And I won't back down from that.

That's about it.

BigCatDaddy 10-22-2012 01:39 PM

Watch Quinn tear his ACL in the 1st quarter :facepalm:

Chiefs Pantalones 10-22-2012 01:39 PM

One thing I hope we do next year is we get a coach/coaches in here that are known for developing QBs. A big reason Luck and RG3 have been doing well is because they both have coaches on the staff known for working with/developing QBs. Shanahan and Arians. Our new GM has to keep that in mind when hiring his head coach. Don't just put together a bunch of buddies, get this done right.

htismaqe 10-22-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9039025)
I really don't like Cassel. You're right. And I certainly don't think Brady is going to come in and save the season, or have any future with the team at all outside of this year. I just think he has more poise, more moxie, and a better arm than Matt Cassel. Do you disagree? You'd really say Cassel>Quinn?

I don't think he has more poise. His decision making is actually probably worse.

In the end, do you want death by beheading or a thousand paper cuts? Either way, you're dead.

Marcellus 10-22-2012 01:40 PM

Pioli probably thinks this is enough to quell the uprising.

Boy is he going to be wrong.

Frazod 10-22-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9039047)
Pioli probably thinks this is enough to quell the uprising.

Boy is he going to be wrong.

Yep. We have two pikes and one head. Still one head short. :grr:

Mr. Flopnuts 10-22-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9039039)
No idea. Im not down on SoC at all. I'm skeptical about the Black out Idea, though i've thought about it some more and backed down from my stance a bit. In the end, i thought you guys were right, that wearing black should have no bearing on Military day or not. At the time however, i thought that a negative spin could be put on it.

I was never down about the banner. No idea why you would think that.

I ripped people for sucking off Whitlock as if he were some sort of "savior", if that's something you are referring to. And I won't back down from that.

That's about it.

Fair enough. I read more into it than what it was. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't have asked. :thumb: We're all entitled to our opinions, I just wanted better understanding of yours.

ToxSocks 10-22-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9039043)
One thing I hope we do next year is we get a coach/coaches in here that are known for developing QBs. A big reason Luck and RG3 have been doing well is because they both have coaches on the staff known for working with/developing QBs. Shanahan and Arians. Our new GM has to keep that in mind when hiring his head coach. Don't just put together a bunch of buddies, get this done right.

Truth is, all GM's are going to hire someone they have some familiarity with. That's why picking the right GM is so important. The Right GM also has the RIGHT buddies.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-22-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9039045)
I don't think he has more poise. His decision making is actually probably worse.

In the end, do you want death by beheading or a thousand paper cuts? Either way, you're dead.

I'm not happy about this as far as the QB position goes. I'm happy about this, and I mean ****ing elated at the thought of this team MOVING THE **** ON from Matt Casshole. It's not like Brady Quinn is going to be the new guy next year. But I do think he looked like a real QB last week. A bad one, absolutely, but at least he looked like a QB to me. Queue up PGM's sig pic of Pee Wee Cassel. No more of that shit.

tl;dr? Quinn sucks. Cassel swallows.