ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Texas A&M Pro Day Today. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270884)

-King- 03-08-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9478697)
And you're ****ing stupid, Queen

The "experts" don't agree.

BossChief 03-08-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9478180)
**** you.

You don't know ****ing shit, either. Mr. "I'd still take Stanzi in the 2nd February 2013".

So, when you say that "Geno Smith should go #1 overall", anyone with a beating heart is supposed to take you seriously?

What. The. ****.

You are a ****ing PUSSY Dane.

The ONLY reason you keep bringing up Stanzi is because I said I am done talking about him a couple weeks ago and made the comment that I won't talk about him unless he starts a regular season game.

Who cares if I miss on a few takes here and there, I have an available take on here about damn near everything this team has done...of course I will miss on a Stanzi here, or a Studebaker there.

I, unlike you, own my failures and ave no problem admitting them and don't run away for over a year because I disagreed with a Raider fan.

Or do you want me to go bump some more of your flat out reeruned takes?

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-08-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9478325)
I honestly think there are Chiefs fans on this board who cheer for Geno to succeed more than Alex Smith just to say "I told you so".

Ridiculous.

If you don't like the Chiefs for what they do, then stop following them. Simple as that.

Just like they said. Your choice to be a fan.

I cheered for Sanchez over Cassel, and it was the right move, and I would do it again, because I was so right and it was so awesome. So yeah.
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief 03-08-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9478202)
I never had a problem with him, either, until he started acting like a ****ing dickhead because I didn't agree with Jeno.

Link?

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9478700)
You are a ****ing PUSSY Dane.

The ONLY reason you keep bringing up Stanzi is because I said I am done talking about him a couple weeks ago and made the comment that I won't talk about him unless he starts a regular season game.

Who cares if I miss on a few takes here and there, I have an available take on here about damn near everything this team has done...of course I will miss on a Stanzi here, or a Studebaker there.

I, unlike you, own my failures and ave no problem admitting them and don't run away for over a year because I disagreed with a Raider fan.

Or do you want me to go bump some more of your flat out reeruned takes?

Yeah, bump them, you reeruned ****. All you've done this offseason is SUCK OFF Jeno Smith.

You've been WRONG about everything else, as usual. So do what you have to do and I'll do the same.

BTW, Dumbass, NO ONE will ever forget the ****ing bullshit you've spewed this offseason, least of all, me.

Take off your mommy's party panties, ****. It's about to be on.

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9478698)
The "experts" don't agree.

LMAO

-King- 03-08-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9478711)
Yeah, bump them, you reeruned ****. All you've done this offseason is SUCK OFF Jeno Smith.

You've been WRONG about everything else, as usual. So do what you have to do and I'll do the same.

BTW, Dumbass, NO ONE will ever forget the ****ing bullshit you've spewed this offseason, least of all, me.

OMG LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9478715)
OMG LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

It's amazing that you have 28,700 worthless posts.

Seriously. You and Claynus are probably the same person.

-King- 03-08-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9478717)
It's amazing that you have 28,700 worthless posts.

Seriously. You and Claynus are probably the same person.

Why don't you take another year off pussy?

DaneMcCloud 03-08-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9478718)
Why don't you take another year off pussy?

**** off, Child.

I'm surprised your parents allow you to use the computer this late.

Mommy whoring around again?

BigCatDaddy 03-08-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9478723)
**** off, Child.

Exhibit A of what a life time of being a chiefs fan will do someone.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-08-2013 11:43 PM

Unless you have bonafide generational prospect, you do NOT take a goddamned, mother****ing, ****-lipped, McCloud-fellating LINEMAN( or DB or LB or RB )AT 1.1!!! The top mother****ing ten is for RECEIVERS AND QUARTERBACKS, YOU STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, GODDAMNED ****S. And THEY dont HAVE to be generational to justify the pick! The Chiefs and their casual, ****y little fans are so goddamned reeruned, it is truly ****ing mindblowing. Mother**** YOU, Chiefs.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigCatDaddy 03-08-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9478741)
Unless you have bonafide generational prospect, you do NOT take a goddamned, mother****ing, ****-lipped, McCloud-fellating LINEMAN( or DB or LB or RB )AT 1.1!!! The top mother****ing ten is for RECEIVERS AND QUARTERBACKS, YOU STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, GODDAMNED ****S. And THEY dont HAVE to be generational to justify the pick! The Chiefs and their casual, ****y little fans are so goddamned reeruned, it is truly ****ing mindblowing. Mother**** YOU, Chiefs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exhibit B

BossChief 03-08-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9478711)

I don't run away from my faults and try to learn something new from each of my mistakes...I don't "take my ball and run home to mommy" like someone we all know.

Did you start taking drugs or something?

-King- 03-08-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9478723)
**** off, Child.

And I'm surprised you're on this late. Shouldn't you be outside some childs window with a bag of candy or something?