ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs sign Dunta Robinson (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270919)

Mother****erJones 03-08-2013 11:27 PM

Seymour Poe Jackson?

Frosty 03-08-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9478567)
This isn't true either. John Abraham had a fine year.

Unlike you, I actually watched almost every Falcons game last year (because of Quizz Rodgers). Abraham was their ONLY pass rush. He was frequently on the side line because they held him out to keep him fresh for late in the game.

Mother****erJones 03-08-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9478693)
jfc.

we are really gonna sign Sean Smith.

Hope Flowers doesn't get hurt.

Dont act surprised man! You read the Davis tweet

Dirty Bird 03-08-2013 11:30 PM

As an anti Dunta Robinson fan you guys may or may not like what i'm about to say. Basically, ever since the knee injury and leaving Houston, Dunta does not have the same speed or agility and cannot hang with anyone. Dunta Robinson had 67.3% comp allowed, 898 yards allowed, 4TD's allowed, and an opposing QB rating of 103% allowed in his best season as a Falcon (last year). This is why some Falcon fans gave him the nickname of Dunta RobbinUs after we signed him to a huge contract. I hope you guys get better production out of him than we did but I am so glad he is on another team's roster and thought I would share my bias opinion with yall'.

Mother****erJones 03-08-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty Bird (Post 9478699)
As an anti Dunta Robinson fan you guys may or may not like what i'm about to say. Basically, ever since the knee injury and leaving Houston, Dunta does not have the same speed or agility and cannot hang with anyone. Dunta Robinson had 67.3% comp allowed, 898 yards allowed, 4TD's allowed, and an opposing QB rating of 103% allowed in his best season as a Falcon (last year). This is why some Falcon fans gave him the nickname of Dunta RobbinUs after we signed him to a huge contract. I hope you guys get better production out of him than we did but I am so glad he is on another team's roster and thought I would share my bias opinion with yall'.

Thanks man! He was a good corner in Houston, I remember the day he signed

Frosty 03-08-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

I think he may be a safety (a la Woodson), as mentioned. He has lost a step at corner.

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-08-2013 11:33 PM

Denver Post Broncos ‏@PostBroncos

Dunta Robinson visited with Broncos today before signing with Chiefs http://dpo.st/10tdUgG #broncos

RealSNR 03-08-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

I don't get it

Mother****erJones 03-08-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9478706)
Denver Post Broncos ‏@PostBroncos

Dunta Robinson visited with Broncos today before signing with Chiefs http://dpo.st/10tdUgG #broncos

:) **** DENVER!!

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-08-2013 11:34 PM

He gets six games against Carson Lost it Palmer, Philip Losing it fast Rivers and Peyton It is starting to flutter like a wounded duck Manning.

RealSNR 03-08-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9478709)
:) **** DENVER!!

I would spam Knowmo's rep messages list with tweets like that one if I didn't have him on ignore. He still lurks this place as if he were still posting.

Dirty Bird 03-08-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9478701)
Thanks man! He was a good corner in Houston, I remember the day he signed

Yeah, at the time he was the best CB FA available and the DB position was a huge need for the Falcons. I don't think anyone knew the knee injury would affect his play that much. Robinson is pretty decent against the run even though he tackles with his head and not his pads. You guys might get decent production out of him at the NB position and if not then I guess he'll make for decent depth. Either way he's a consummate professional and good guy, player not so much. But I am rooting for his success in KC, you'll like his attitude, he's a team player.

penbrook 03-08-2013 11:40 PM

A secondary with Flowers Robinson Smith and Berry. Damn they arent ****ing around. Dorsey is trying to bring back a winning Culture to KC which Pioli ****ed over.

Dirty Bird 03-08-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9478705)
I think he may be a safety (a la Woodson), as mentioned. He has lost a step at corner.

Bad idea. The last thing you want is Dunta in open space. He'll look like a lost and confused puppy out there. You might find out the hard way, I hope not.

Mother****erJones 03-08-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9478719)
I would spam Knowmo's rep messages list with tweets like that one if I didn't have him on ignore. He still lurks this place as if he were still posting.

ROFL