ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Pete Prisco on Geno Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271558)

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9540641)
Geno talk stayed in Geno Smith threads.

Lie #1

Quote:

If somebody baselessly said, "Geno Smith will be a bust like Vince Young" (happened a LOT) then people were questioned on why they thought that way. Usually they were the first ones to snap back. IN THE GENO SMITH THREADS.

Lie #2

Quote:

You have your way of remember how Geno Smith was talked about on Chiefs Planet this past season. And it's not even remotely close to what actually took place, though. There wasn't a band of posters that hurled insults and infected threads with "**** off if you don't like Geno."

Lie #3

Quote:

This is what htismaqe was trying to tell people before he got frustrated with the Alex Smith trade and left. A shame, because he's a superior football poster to 99% of what comes across this forum.

**** him. He's a ****ing pussy that has ALWAYS run off when his opinions were challenged.

ALWAYS.

Oh, and **** you, too.

DaneMcCloud 03-30-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9540645)
Damn near every respected poster on this site LOVES Geno Smith.

You know why, Dane?

We watched the games and posted in the game threads the whole year. It's not just 5 posters, if you post a poll right now on if you want Geno or anybody else with the pick, 90% will vote for Geno.

LMAO

BossChief 03-30-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9540640)
Daniel Jeremiah ✔ @MoveTheSticks

I'm studying Geno Smith tape. Reminds me of Alex Smith coming out of Utah

Daniel Jeremiah ✔ @MoveTheSticks

Geno Smith and Alex Smith are very similar in build and athleticism. Geno has a little more arm and Alex was a little more accurate.

Exactly.

He is comparing him to Alex Smith COMING OUT OF UTAH.

You know, when he was the first overall pick.

RealSNR 03-30-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9540643)
Not true at all if anyone made a thread about another top 10 prospect they got killed.

Bull ****ing shit. If people had reservations about Barkley or Wilson they stayed out of the threads.

penbrook 03-30-2013 12:20 AM

Dane just a question. What are some of your reasons why you dont think Geno is a franchise qb.

MeatRock 03-30-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9540650)
Dane just a question. What are some of your reasons why you dont think Geno is a franchise qb.

LMAOLMAOLMAO:drool:

O.city 03-30-2013 12:23 AM

I see things have gotten personnel round here tonight, guess te draft is approaching

RealSNR 03-30-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540635)
Just like BossChief.

WEAK.

Not that I expected more. Your posts, prior to the past six months, have been uninteresting and boring.

At least you made a name for yourself. Good on you.

Now, shut the **** up.

I have no ****ing clue what you're talking about. BossChief? At least I made a name for myself?

Again, it doesn't take Ebola to notice that you've gone off the deep end since these struggles in your life. I've decided recently to keep pushing your buttons on this because I'm sick and ****ing tired of tip-toeing around you and your unreasonably quick and violent temper.

As for the past six months and before, did you not just post this a short while ago?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270240

Quote:

So, this issue, which is completely unrelated to this forum, began to manifest itself. I began "playfully" poking at people for their views on a QB. My unrelated feelings and anger began to take over and I felt cathartic and a release arguing over a certain QB that people that I respect and would at any other time, call friends.

I was pretty out of control in late January and without going back to read what I posted, probably completely out of control in February. I was releasing all this energy, which has been enormous, to say the least. This forum allowed me to do just that...

...Anyway, my apologies to SNR, BossChief, DJ, Htis, Milkman, etc. for putting up my nonsense. As I said, it's been a release and I appreciate the fact that you guys haven't totally lost it with me
When's the next volley going to come, Dane? When are you going to take a break from Chiefs Planet, come back, and then realize that using this forum as a vessel for frustration and anger isn't remotely healthy?

Seriously, get some help.

Hammock Parties 03-30-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9540650)

BECAUSE SOME MEDIA GUYS SAID SO

BossChief 03-30-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9540647)
LMAO

Every poll has been a landslide in favor of Geno.

You are currently saying that posters like Milk, Deez, OTWP, DJ, myself, Htis, and SNR are football stupid in regards to our takes on Geno?

penbrook 03-30-2013 12:27 AM

Alright Dane if you hate Geno as much as you say you do than you wouldnt have a problem leaving Chiefsplanet forever if the Chiefs do select Geno.

O.city 03-30-2013 12:28 AM

Pen book are you 12?

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-30-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9540649)
Bull ****ing shit. If people had reservations about Barkley or Wilson they stayed out of the threads.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...joeckel&page=5

This is a fun thread.

penbrook 03-30-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9540665)
Pen book are you 12?

Damn it you caught me..

RealSNR 03-30-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9540667)

I'm talking about the other QBs, douchefart.

Luke Joeckel, is, was, and forever will be a terrible decision for the Chiefs if they decide to draft him at 1.1