ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Joeckeling of SNR (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271753)

penbrook 04-04-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9556526)
Albert's demanding top 5 money right now. The rookie won't sniff top 5 money until 6 years from now.

Even 6 years from now Joeckel wont be top 5. However I think Fisher can be.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-04-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9556493)
So everyone is dead wrong about Joeckel, except some people on a Chiefs fan board that want Geno Smith?

Based on all the facts presented ad-nausem, and combined with franchise history; YES, MOTHER****ER! YES!
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-04-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9556534)
Even 6 years from now Joeckel wont be top 5. However I think Fisher can be.

Niether are valid options in the top ten.
Posted via Mobile Device

Molitoth 04-04-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Albert's demanding top 5 money right now. The rookie won't sniff top 5 money until 6 years from now.

So our plan going forward is to move up and draft a guy, let him play at a high level and then let him walk or trade him...

Why did we just re-sign Bowe and Colquitt? That should'nt have been part of the plan.

Ebolapox 04-04-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9556333)
Little bit of info and some speculation on my part.

I know we bug you constantly for this stuff, but any word on how geno's visit went?

penbrook 04-04-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9556539)
Niether are valid options in the top ten.
Posted via Mobile Device

I actually think Fisher can be.

Molitoth 04-04-2013 12:54 PM

Think about this:

The Chiefs value the LT position SO HIGH that they are considering drafting it at 1.1 over a QBOTF.

The same regime is letting a top 10 LT go because apparently he wants "top money"

The same regime just paid Colquitt top money. A ****ing punter. The same position that isn't needed if you have an offense worth a shit.

The same fanbase that was pissed about Brandon Carr not getting resigned is the same fanbase that is completely fine with replacing Albert with Joeckel.
FFS it's insane.

penbrook 04-04-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9556545)
I know we bug you constantly for this stuff, but any word on how geno's visit went?

According to Jim Corbett Genos visit went very good.

penbrook 04-04-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9556550)
Think about this:

The Chiefs value the LT position SO HIGH that they are considering drafting it at 1.1 over a QBOTF.

The same regime is letting a top 10 LT go because apparently he wants "top money"

The same regime just paid Colquitt top money. A ****ing punter. The same position that isn't needed if you have an offense worth a shit.

The same fanbase that was pissed about Brandon Carr not getting resigned is the same fanbase that is completely fine with replacing Albert with Joeckel.
FFS it's insane.

If Albert signs long term he will be making less money this year and free up approx 3 mil.

Ebolapox 04-04-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9556558)

you been to your own shiny, shitty thread? I don't give a **** what jim corbett says. I didn't give a **** what jim corbett said the last five times I read it in your freaking posts about it in every ****ing thread.

**** off. get HIV. drink a gallon of antifreeze. either way, just go the **** away.

patteeu 04-04-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Think about this:

FFS it's insane.

If the Chiefs think Geno Smith is a legit QBOTF, they'll draft him. If they don't, what they're really doing is drafting a top end LT over a journeyman-at-best QB project.

Hammock Parties 04-04-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

I don't care, it's money.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-04-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Think about this:

FFS it's insane.

That is some wickedly warped shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

penbrook 04-04-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9556570)
you been to your own shiny, shitty thread? I don't give a **** what jim corbett says. I didn't give a **** what jim corbett said the last five times I read it in your freaking posts about it in every ****ing thread.

**** off. get HIV. drink a gallon of antifreeze. either way, just go the **** away.

I have my own thread?

The Bad Guy 04-04-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9556558)

Just about every visit they have had has gone very good. Reading anything into that is dumb.