ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *** Official I love Marcus Cooper Thread *** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276780)

BigCatDaddy 10-07-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 10058854)
Here is a guy who is 6'2 192 pounds, has nearly a 40" vertical, and runs a 4.45 40...and he went in the seventh round.

If Dorsey had taken this guy 1.1, he would look like a mad genius right now.

I'm curious as to how people would view Dorsey today had he taken Cooper in the first and Bray in the third.

And just think if Pioli would have taken Brady in the 1st. He'd be a genious instead of that guy that backed ass into Brady.

Sorter 10-07-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer Bong (Post 10059439)
I don't understand how anyone could make an argument after one player has started four games and the other hasn't started one?

Is this a question?

BigCatDaddy 10-07-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer Bong (Post 10059293)
Sherman's not a shut down corner. Teams throw at him every week. He's not like Deion, Champ, or Revis in their primes. He got dusted by TY Hilton yesterday. It would be great if Cooper became the next Sherman. I would be ecstatic if he became as good as Carr.

I see some very good things from Fisher. I have seen a lot more of Fisher than I have of Cooper.

Did your uncle molest you by chance?

Sorter 10-07-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10059501)
Oh sweet irony! Let me spell it out for you the start vs majority of snaps.

Start is the first snap, Cooper still got the majority of snaps at CB, so you have plenty of plays to judge.

Good luck getting that through. ROFL

Beer Bong 10-07-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10059501)
Oh sweet irony! Let me spell it out for you the start vs majority of snaps.

Start is the first snap, Cooper still got the majority of snaps at CB, so you have plenty of plays to judge.

Last time I checked Cooper only played CB in two games dumbass. Fisher played RT in four.

Starter is the #1. Back up is the #2.

It's about the sample size of plays. You know what I meant.

I can now see you guys are just ****ing with me LOL.

Pretty funny

mdchiefsfan 10-07-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10059513)
Is this a question?

Duh, question mark!! :D

mdchiefsfan 10-07-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer Bong (Post 10059519)
Last time I checked Cooper only played CB in two games dumbass. Fisher played RT in four.

Starter is the #1. Back up is the #2.

Are you a ****ing mongloid?

Of course Fisher has played in four games; he is the 1.1 pick. You think Cooper isn't going to play in every game now that they have seen his potential?

Cooper should be the nickel corner now. How often does this defense play in the nickel?

Saul Good 10-07-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer Bong (Post 10059475)
Gabbert threw for 300 yards against the Packers last year. He beat the Ravens in 2011. Is he comparable to Aaron Rodgers based on those two games?

That's pretty much what you are saying about Cooper and Revis right?

Also, how many games has Gabbert started?

20+?

I think it's a little easier to judge at that point.

I didn't say Cooper was as good as Revis. I said he looks like him so far. The guy hasn't been beat in coverage, has an interception, and scored a ST touchdown. The guy has been an absolute machine. Given the fact that he's a perfect specimen for a CB in terms of height, weight, speed, athleticism, etc. plus the fact that he's brand new to the position, there is literally no reason to believe that he is going to do anything but improve.

Rookie CBs just don't play this well.

Fisher has been a below average OT.

Kiimo 10-07-2013 12:17 PM

If he turns into what I think he's turning into then our defense is nearly complete.

This is extremely important because you can just remove corner from the possible first three picks next year.

This could turn into a huge story if it continues this way and I couldn't be happier. The thing about him is those receiver skills. That's how ball-hawks are made.

As an aside I wonder if any receiver in this draft would help our offense so far. I thought it would be Tavon Austin but...welp.

Kiimo 10-07-2013 12:28 PM

And here's the cherry on this...49ers fans' reactions.

:D

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nf...s-niner/page6/

Pasta Little Brioni 10-07-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10059387)
they all seem to go that route when bob is involved

Oh boy....

Pasta Little Brioni 10-07-2013 12:35 PM

You could at least try to blend in ROFL

BigCatDaddy 10-07-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10059703)
Oh boy....

Damn you Sauto! I thought I was the first to out his ass. Your Bobdar is just too dialed in.

Saul Good 10-07-2013 12:55 PM

Cooper did start yesterday, btw.

Beer Bong 10-07-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 10059800)
Cooper did start yesterday, btw.

So I was right and Flowers was hurt and in a limited role?

Also, it's still One game vs. Four games.

It's simple to grasp.