ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop A random Luv "advice needed" thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290441)

temper11 02-06-2015 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 11313916)
I totally see both sides. My thought is this: I may occasionally do things I don't fully enjoy just because he likes them. I mean, as long as I'm not turned off by said things, and we both end up achieving the ultimate goal, then no harm done. However, if he EXPECTED me to do said things, then that changes things.

Then we are in full agreement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 11313916)
This whole holiday is a conundrum. I don't think we need a special day to remind us to be romantic. OTOH, it's pretty much the first time in longer than I can remember that I've actually had a Valentine, so it's kinda nice.

I would have agreed with you 15 years and 4 kids ago. But everyone is different. And holiday's aren't always required to remind us to focus on our marriage... but sometimes you just get so "in the grind" that Vday is a nice slap in the face (figuratively - at least in my case).

temper11 02-06-2015 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 11313922)
I think there's a line between "something she doesn't like" versus "something she doesn't necessarily enjoy".

This. If she flat out doesn't like it, then it goes on to that "never" list I was talking about.

stumppy 02-06-2015 02:13 PM

Quote:

I think there's a line between "something she doesn't like" versus "something she doesn't necessarily enjoy".

Yea, I get that. For me though it's all about both people having a smile on their faces afterward. Not one of them laying there ( or climbing down out of the swing) :evil:thinking ' I'm glad thats over'.

Katipan 02-06-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

http://replygif.net/i/248.gif

Reverse it. Say he's doing something to you that you love, does the fact that he's re-reading a book in his head while he's doing it screw it up at all for you?

Not that I really think it's the same, since men are dirty little hamsters and like to do everything. ;)

Katipan 02-06-2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 11313929)
Yea, I get that. For me though it's all about both people having a smile on their faces afterward. Not one of them laying there ( or climbing down out of the swing) :evil:thinking ' I'm glad thats over'.

I couldn't even imagine enjoying something that I knew the other person did not enjoy.

I mean unless it was just some dirty 20 year old college boy I pulled from the bar.

Fire Me Boy! 02-06-2015 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11313930)
Not that I really think it's the same, since men are dirty little hamsters and like to do everything. ;)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-loJQ1F_Kju.../s320/igor.gif

stumppy 02-06-2015 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11313933)
I couldn't even imagine enjoying something that I knew the other person did not enjoy.

I mean unless it was just some dirty 20 year old college "girl" I pulled from the bar.

Me too.

sedated 02-06-2015 02:29 PM

"I could do anything I want because she's willing to make me happy, but I don't get pleasure out of something she doesn't enjoy."

Is that a catch 22? A paradox perhaps?

Baby Lee 02-06-2015 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11313896)
Plus you have a ribbon.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Rib...1b8_469849.jpg

temper11 02-06-2015 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11313933)

I mean unless it was just some dirty 20 year old college boy I pulled from the bar.

Ok... I'm going to get a little personal here, but my wife does not like to have the lights on. She is self-conscious about her body even though she is gorgeous (typical woman). Or she just doesn't want to see me! (more likely). Soft lights on would fall into "special occasion" category for us. Does that make me disgusting because I want to "SEE" my wife?

Baby Lee 02-06-2015 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11313936)

To be fair, you are a bit . . . Abby.

stumppy 02-06-2015 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temper11 (Post 11313970)
Ok... I'm going to get a little personal here, but my wife does not like to have the lights on. She is self-conscious about her body even though she is gorgeous (typical woman). Or she just doesn't want to see me! (more likely). Soft lights on would fall into "special occasion" category for us. Does that make me disgusting because I want to "SEE" my wife?

Oh you sick sick bastard. You're really out there on the new cutting edge with all that lights on shit.:p

Fire Me Boy! 02-06-2015 02:46 PM

Quote:

Yes.

Next question.

temper11 02-06-2015 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 11313975)
Oh you sick sick bastard. You're really out there on the new cutting edge with all that lights on shit.:p

I know... HBO want's to do a special on me.

Katipan 02-06-2015 02:54 PM

Quote:

What I find to be an antithesis of everything my vagina stands for is the idea that our passion comes at a cost to one of us.

Individual kink having little to do with my personal feelings on the subject.

You specifically stated things she didn't enjoy. You should send me flowers for sticking up for your wife.