ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Official 2012-2013 NBA Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265784)

-King- 12-25-2012 04:40 PM

Great game. 1:28 to go.

-King- 12-25-2012 05:12 PM

Good win for the Lakers.

OKC down 10 early.

RealSNR 12-25-2012 05:45 PM

Really good Lakers win. That was an excellent game.

Carmello Anthony is such a ****ing bitch. Huge douche.

dirk digler 12-25-2012 07:17 PM

damn close game but the Heat are looking good.

dirk digler 12-25-2012 07:27 PM

Game is living up to the hype

dirk digler 12-25-2012 07:36 PM

nice win for the Heat. Still the big dogs of the NBA

Thig Lyfe 12-25-2012 07:38 PM

Thunder got hacked twice at the end, no call. Lame.

okcchief 12-27-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9240987)

The last one on Westbrook was a foul, but they let shit like that go so often it's no big surprise. The Heat played well, and deserved to win. The biggest problem the Thunder have against the Heat is Scott Brooks stubbornness to use Perkins regardless of the matchup. He shouldn't be playing more than a couple of minutes against the Heat. Collison should be starting at center, and they should be playing small ball.

The bright side is Perk blew the shit out of that key defensive possession at the end, and people are calling it out. It's shit that should have been written after game 1 last year, but better late than never. Perkins has been complete garbage this year, and I have a feeling they are going to make a move by the deadline.

KurtCobain 12-27-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9240987)

Agreed.

dirk digler 12-27-2012 09:43 PM

What a crazy shot by Collison to force OT in the Mavs-OKC game

Ultra Peanut 12-27-2012 09:44 PM

So, that was the greatest thing.

okcchief 12-27-2012 09:50 PM

We have played so half assed tonight I really hope Dallas wins. This kind of garbage doesn't need to be rewarded.

okcchief 12-27-2012 09:58 PM

Mayo choked his cock off.

dirk digler 12-27-2012 10:02 PM

nice comeback win for the OKC. Mavs outplayed them most of the game except in the end

okcchief 12-27-2012 10:03 PM

Fugly

okcchief 12-27-2012 10:08 PM

The Clips still raping faces.

Pitt Gorilla 12-27-2012 10:13 PM

Pretty sure Perk hates me and basketball.

Mr. Arrowhead 12-27-2012 10:13 PM

The Clippers are what the Lakers wish they were

kcxiv 12-27-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 9244916)

Meh. Lakers have 16 titles clippers have been to the play offs 8 times total. No Laker fan wishes to be the clippers ever ever ever.

The Bad Guy 12-28-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 9244916)

C'mon now. Of course the Lakers wish they had a deep bench and some young superstars, but the Clippers have spent the entire life of their franchise wishing they were the Lakers.

They are exciting to watch and seem to be really clicking, but we'll see how they handle the post season.

-King- 12-28-2012 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9245045)
Meh. Lakers have 16 titles clippers have been to the play offs 8 times total. No Laker fan wishes to be the clippers ever ever ever.

LMAO

ohiobronco2 12-28-2012 08:00 PM

Kyrie Irving is amazing. This team is going to be special in a few years.

-King- 12-28-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 9246944)

Yep.

If he doesn't break himself in the process...

ohiobronco2 12-28-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9246953)
Yep.

If he doesn't break himself in the process...

That's my number one fear. A close second is him leaving in FA. We lost a significant free agent a few years back. Perhaps you have heard of him. :D

kcxiv 01-04-2013 06:34 PM

Lakers/Clippers tonight, hope the Lakers show up with some spark! lol

In other news Kobe is now on twitter. lol

https://twitter.com/kobebryant

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 01-04-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 9246944)

Feelings on Waiters?

Pitt Gorilla 01-04-2013 10:49 PM

CP3 just clowned Kobe.

Pitt Gorilla 01-05-2013 12:26 AM

And Paul clowns him again.

-King- 01-07-2013 12:08 AM

Congrats Jim Buss. Mike Brown and Phil Jackson are laughing at your right now.

chiefzilla1501 01-07-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9282265)
Feelings on Waiters?

The guy is such an erratic shooter. It's not even like he's John Starks where he's shooting in streaks. He's been shooting at 33% or lower it seems in almost every game he's played. I like that he's aggressive and he seems to want to have a killer instinct later in the game. But man, he has GOT to start shooting better. Especially from 3 point land. His strength right now is in mid-range jumpers and it's hard to say that's even a strength.

RustShack 01-07-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9282265)
Feelings on Waiters?

I think Waiters and Irving will blow up if we ever get an All-Star caliber forward. Just feed off of eachother and be able to carry the load if the other ones having an off night.

KC_Connection 01-07-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9290886)
Congrats Jim Buss. Mike Brown and Phil Jackson are laughing at your right now.

Still can't believe those idiots hired D'Antoni over Jackson. WTF did they think was going to happen?

KC native 01-07-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9290910)
Still can't believe those idiots hired D'Antoni over Jackson. WTF did they think was going to happen?

I don't think Jackson would have really come back.

OTOH, the Spurs are kicking ass and it is an odd numbered year so WOOOOO CHAMPIONSHIP WOOOOOOO.

-King- 01-07-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9290910)

Jim Buss would rather fail repeatedly than have Phil come in and win another title or 2. Wish his dad would smack the shit out of him and teach him how to run a team.

KC_Connection 01-07-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9290912)
I don't think Jackson would have really come back.

OTOH, the Spurs are kicking ass and it is an odd numbered year so WOOOOO CHAMPIONSHIP WOOOOOOO.

All reports at the time suggested he would have. He just would have been granted more power and privileges than most coaches, which apparently Buss couldn't accept.

kcxiv 01-07-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9290937)
Jim Buss would rather fail repeatedly than have Phil come in and win another title or 2. Wish his dad would smack the shit out of him and teach him how to run a team.

It was Jerry Buss that wanted Phil. this has been established. He wants to "try" to bring showtime back with Nash. Nash is still Solid, but he's almost 39.

Dwight Howard is absolutely Terrible on offfense. He turns the ball over 60 percent of the time when they feed him the ball down low in the post, plus he cant shoot a free throw. Watching him almost every game, i dont know what others see thats so good. Yes, he can block a shot and yes he can rebound, but he blows alot of defensive assignments and sucks on offense. Had to say it twice.

Gasol is done as well. his knee's and his foot makes him obsolete. Lakerss should have traded him when they had the chance.

Kobe and Nash are the only ones worth a **** anymore.

-King- 01-07-2013 03:28 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...cle-1.1234685?

Dwight Howard and Kobe Bryant just can’t get along, and there’s a team in Brooklyn that might be waiting to pick up the pieces.

A league source told the Daily News that the Lakers stars got into a heated exchange following a New Year’s Day loss to the 76ers, and Bryant went for a low blow – referencing and agreeing with Shaquille O’Neal’s criticisms of Howard being soft.

Howard was restrained from going at his teammate, according to the source, and there have been rumblings from the center’s camp that he’s been unhappy with Bryant since earlier in the season.

Three days after the altercation, following a disheartening loss to the Clippers, Howard complained about the lack of chemistry on the Lakers. It was a comment seemingly directed at Bryant, who is averaging a league-high 22 shots despite playing with three potential Hall of Famers.

The Mike D’Antoni-coached Lakers fell to 15-18 after losing at home to the Denver Nuggets, 112-105, Sunday night despite Howard’s 26 rebounds. Bryant led L.A. with 29 points but took 26 shots.

“Look at the difference between our team and (the Clippers),” Howard said. “They just play together. They share the ball. Everybody’s excited when something happens.”

Howard again hinted at the disconnect on Saturday. There were always concerns over whether Bryant, a no-nonsense veteran, and Howard, a playful man-child, could co-exist.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...#ixzz2HKGZu9z4

Hootie 01-07-2013 04:03 PM

I called the lakers before the season...super teams rarely work out with a guy like Kobe and it also didn't make sense for Kobe and Steve Nash to be on the same team

kcxiv 01-07-2013 04:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look look they are fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Kobe and Nash have had no problems playing with one another. Imo, they are doing fine and are the only 2 players playing at a high level that is starting. Problem lies with Pau and Howard on offense.

Defense will always be iffy as Gasol cant move and lets face it the Lakers are older. So their best defense will be an efficient offense. At times its not, because we cant do anything downlow.

Hootie 01-07-2013 04:09 PM

I bet the team would be better with no Kobe...and that's really not a knock on Kobe, I'd elaborate but I'm on a phone. I will make my point later.

kcxiv 01-07-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9293021)
I bet the team would be better with no Kobe...and that's really not a knock on Kobe, I'd elaborate but I'm on a phone. I will make my point later.

The guy that gives 100 percent almost all the time, he does play a ton of minutes so he cant play with like that every possesion not humanly possible at his age, but he's not a problem.

I have watched EVERY game this year and they just dont get back on defense and the lateral movement on defense is pisssssss poor! That with NO low post game from anyone, even though we dont run it alot, but when we do run it, its a ****ing disaster.

I dont see who scores if its not Kobe, no one else can get a shot off besides Nash. He's the only one. Ooh, lets not forget we have no shooters outside of Kobe and Nash.

This team would win like 7 games right now without Kobe. When he's out of the game, its a ****ing disaster on offense.

-King- 01-07-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9293021)

ROFL Kobe isn't even close to the problem. Him and Nash are the only ones that can consistently play worth a damn.

It's all about inconsistency on offense from Pau and Howard and the fact that our defense allows 760 points per 100 possessions.

Hootie 01-07-2013 05:03 PM

I told you I wasn't bashing Kobe...I just don't see how he fits with Nash. You can say they are working but they are 15-18. This team would be a winner with Steve Nash, Ray Allen playing Kobe's spot, and then Dwight and Gasol down low. Kobe makes no sense in a D'Antoni system, and makes no sense playing with Steve Nash who, without Kobe, could make Dwight Howard a flat out stud, if those two were the focal points of the offense rather than Kobe.

There is a reason why Michael Jordan never had a point guard and Pippen was the point forward...guys like MJ or Kobe need the ball, need to be the focal points, and definitely don't need a Steve Nash at PG.

It makes no damn sense.

The Lakers would be a 3 or 4 seed without Kobe...maybe the same without Nash. The two of them together? It's a conflict. They have conflicting styles, both need the ball to be effective...sure, Nash can set up Kobe and whatever but that's now what they are meant to be. Nash should be running the pick and roll with Howard and penetrating to kick out to badass shooters like a Ray Allen. Pairing him with Kobe made no sense from the get go...

Perhaps the fact Dwight has been a bit underwhelming is the reason I was right about the Lakers, but I said preseason when this all went down on my Facebook that the Lakers were going to bust big time this year. Team made NO SENSE on paper, despite all of the "star" power.

Hootie 01-09-2013 12:35 AM

Kobe is -10+ every box score I see.

Doesn't fit with Nash. 86 Kobe, get some trade value, team instantly improves.

jd1020 01-09-2013 12:40 AM

Let me make sure I understand this... The Lakers would be better if they got rid of one of the best players in the game.

Makes sense.

The Lakers would be better if their FO was competent enough to make sure they hired a coach who fits the makeup of the team.

You go from hiring Mike Brown, one of the most inept coaches in the league, to becoming one of the oldest teams in the league, to hiring a coach who doesn't understand half court basketball.

chiefzilla1501 01-09-2013 12:45 AM

Meanwhile... what has happened to Houston? Such a weird team. It's amazing they've made it work. It seems like their strategy is to let Lin go nuts when Harden is off the floor, but when Harden is on the floor, let Lin stay off to the side. But hey, it's starting to work somehow.

Hootie 01-09-2013 12:48 AM

Yes. Kobe doesn't fit, AT ALL, with Steve Nash.

Why did Michael NEVER have a point guard? B.J. Armstrong, Steve Kerr...both small shooting guards. Pippen brought up the ball (or Jordan).

The Lakers would be a 50 win team, at least, with Steve Nash, Dwight Howard, and a shooter like Ray Allen and a dime a dozen slash guy. Kobe is a direct conflict to the entire flow of that offense...and renders what they should be doing (pick and roll with Nash and Howard) completely moot. Kobe has to get his, so the offense will never have a flow...and we know they aren't ever going to play defense.

I said when this all happened they'd be a total bust this year based on the premise that Nash and Kobe don't make any damn sense. They still don't...and now they...they suck.

The suck with Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, and someone who likes like a shitty version of Ron Artest.

Why? Because this shit never works. A Kobe can't play with certain players like a LeBron...LeBron would fit with everyone because he doesn't need the ball to be the best player on the planet like Kobe...Kobe will never work with a PG.

So dumb.

jd1020 01-09-2013 12:50 AM

Kobe is scoring over 30 points a game with Nash, for the first time in 6 years, and having his best FG% ever...

Hootie 01-09-2013 09:06 AM

not even bashing Kobe

I recognize he's having a great individual season but he's the one part of that team that makes no sense. You either build around Kobe, or you build around a system. They have a good system in place with D'antoni, Nash, Howard...and Kobe totally contradicts it.

So they either should get rid of Nash and Howard, or trade Kobe for youth and a few amazing three point shooters.

MIAdragon 01-09-2013 09:11 AM

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USA...16ac2a14e2a4ec

dirk digler 01-09-2013 09:14 AM

I don't think the majority of the problems with the Lakers is their starting rotation it is their bench or lack of. They probably have the worst bench in the NBA.

The Bad Guy 01-09-2013 09:16 AM

They are scoring basically over 100 each night but giving up 110.

It's not the offense. It's the defense and communication that are maddening. They have 3 very good on the ball defenders in Howard, MWP and Kobe. The problem is they don't rotate, they don't talk and they have no coaches who can teach defensive tendencies.

-King- 01-09-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9299337)

It's not the offense. It's the defense and communication that are maddening. They have 3 very good on the ball defenders in Howard, MWP and Kobe. The problem is they don't rotate, they don't talk and they have no coaches who can teach defensive tendencies.

Yup. There's no reason they should be lost on defense as often as they are.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 01-09-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9298875)
Yes. Kobe doesn't fit, AT ALL, with Steve Nash.

Why did Michael NEVER have a point guard? B.J. Armstrong, Steve Kerr...both small shooting guards. Pippen brought up the ball (or Jordan).

The Lakers would be a 50 win team, at least, with Steve Nash, Dwight Howard, and a shooter like Ray Allen and a dime a dozen slash guy. Kobe is a direct conflict to the entire flow of that offense...and renders what they should be doing (pick and roll with Nash and Howard) completely moot. Kobe has to get his, so the offense will never have a flow...and we know they aren't ever going to play defense.

I said when this all happened they'd be a total bust this year based on the premise that Nash and Kobe don't make any damn sense. They still don't...and now they...they suck.

The suck with Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, and someone who likes like a shitty version of Ron Artest.

Why? Because this shit never works. A Kobe can't play with certain players like a LeBron...LeBron would fit with everyone because he doesn't need the ball to be the best player on the planet like Kobe...Kobe will never work with a PG.

So dumb.

ROFL you say such stupid shit regarding Kobe and Lebron.
Posted via Mobile Device

dirk digler 01-09-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9299337)

They are still on the + side of point differential.

Not that I don't disagree with you about D'Antoni and his defense.

Hootie 01-09-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9299349)
ROFL you say such stupid shit regarding Kobe and Lebron.
Posted via Mobile Device

like what?

I've admitted that LeBron is probably the best basketball player ever (though he'll never be Michael since Michael was always super human in the clutch time after time, especially in the playoffs and especially in the finals)

when are you going to admit that Kobe is nowhere near in LeBron's league...and even at the PEAK of his career he was nowhere close to where LeBron has been the last two years?

Ever?

Still waiting for two defining Kobe Bryant playoff moments...1 defining Finals moment where you were like "wow, Kobe is unstoppable!"

Because I can name about 30 Michael playoff moments and 20 Michael Finals moments...

I can talk about the time Kobe was 6-24 and was totally carried by his teammates...that's probably his finest Finals moment, sadly.

Al Bundy 01-09-2013 04:29 PM

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2013/0...acramento.html

By Herald news services

Yahoo! Sports NBA writer Adrian Wojnarowski is reporting on Twitter that the Sacramento Kings are in the final stages of being sold to a Seattle-led ownership group, with the goal of having the team play at Key Arena for the 2013-14 season.

Former Seattle P-I columnist Art Thiel, who now owns and operates SportspressNorthwest.com, also confirmed the report through an unnamed elected Seattle city official.

The Maloof brothers, who own the Kings, are said to be close to selling the team to a group led by Chris Hansen and Steve Ballmer for nearly $500 million.

Hansen has been in talks with the City of Seattle for months about building a new basketball/hockey arena south of downtown near CenturyLink Field and Safeco Field, where the Seahawks, Sounders and Mariners play.

While the deal isn't done, Wojnarowski says on Twitter, "one source describes deal as '1st and goal at 1.' Maloofs history of changing course late still makes many uneasy."

The original Sonics franchise left the city in 2008 and became the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Please check back throughout the day for more updates.

Read more here: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2013/0...#storylink=cpy

dirk digler 01-09-2013 08:39 PM

Lakers looking like their normal shitty self. Down by 10 to the Spurs and back to back T's.

Kobe with 2 long bombs for three though but horrible possessions.

okcchief 01-09-2013 09:04 PM

Reportedly KG told Melo his wife tastes like honey nut Cheerios. God damn that's some funny shit.

dirk digler 01-09-2013 09:25 PM

Lakers down by 3

dirk digler 01-09-2013 09:29 PM

Lakers lose again..by 3.

Played hard though without Howard and Gasol

kcxiv 01-09-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9301802)
Lakers lose again..by 3.

Played hard though without Howard and Gasol

and JOrdan Hill, he's HUGE off the bench. Lakers just dont have the horses, but hopefully they put in Clark more to see if he can continue what he did tonight. He played great. This team was dead in the water and Kobe does what he does and willed this team to make the game close, but it wasnt enough.

Demonpenz 01-09-2013 09:41 PM

Lakers suck

jd1020 01-09-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9301825)
Lakers suck

Jim Buss is the Pioli of the NBA.

KevB 01-09-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9301825)
Lakers suck

Kobe is so very good, but the hero ball at the end is a joke.

dirk digler 01-09-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9301810)
and JOrdan Hill, he's HUGE off the bench. Lakers just dont have the horses, but hopefully they put in Clark more to see if he can continue what he did tonight. He played great. This team was dead in the water and Kobe does what he does and willed this team to make the game close, but it wasnt enough.

He took some really stupid shots that luckily went in.

KC native 01-09-2013 10:42 PM

GO SPURS GO!

**** the fakers.

-King- 01-10-2013 02:20 AM

I really hope the Clippers win the championship or make a long run in the playoffs. By far the most exciting team I have ever watched in my life.

kcxiv 01-10-2013 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9301925)
He took some really stupid shots that luckily went in.

dunno if you were watching he was giving his teammates wide open shots and they were missing. lol Jamison missed like 5 wide open 3's when it was crucial they make some. Robert Sacre was like 2-10 missing about 5 of them from point blank range. lol Jodie Meeks has been ass over his last 7 games something like 25 percent.

While Kobe takes some stupid shots no doubt about it, but when he goes out of the game, the score gets out of control and what other choice do the Lakers have but for him to try to do what he does! Hell, they wre down by 17 and his little burst got them to within 3 points.

Someone has to step up and do something and no one is but him. Is he supposed to let the team lose by 30 or give them at least a chance.

Also, at some point in his 17 year career, they stopped being lucky shots. He's pretty darned good even at 34 lol

kcxiv 01-10-2013 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9298847)
Kobe is -10+ every box score I see.

Doesn't fit with Nash. 86 Kobe, get some trade value, team instantly improves.

little late, but you cant trade him, he has a no trade clause in his contract.

dirk digler 01-14-2013 08:10 PM

Hawks score 20 points in the first half against the Bulls... 2nd worst in NBA history

ha ha wow

Hootie 01-14-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9302217)
little late, but you cant trade him, he has a no trade clause in his contract.

you're telling me he wouldn't waive that shit to get out of this mess in LA?

tk13 01-15-2013 12:06 AM

Wade and Bosh got benched tonight for pretty much the entire 4th quarter. The Heat were down about 20 when they were benched. Bosh got to come in and play the last minute or so... but this should create some more drama for the Heat the next few days.

kcxiv 01-15-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Manning's Nuts (Post 9318975)
you're telling me he wouldn't waive that shit to get out of this mess in LA?

If you asked me this question 5 years ago, i would say absolutely. Today? nope, KObe's been quite a different person these last 2 years and its wierd, since i been following his career pretty hardcore since he was 17 years old. He's taken the role that he's an old guy and he's almost done and he wants to be in the mold of Magic of playing for 1 team and 1 team only. He's stated that plenty of times in the last few years, its happening in L.A or its not happening at all. Could he change his mind? sure, but i dont think so anymore.

Plus, i dont see another team giving up a while lot for a guy to play a year and a half, and in order to get Kobe on your team for him to even wave the no trade clause a team is going to have to overpay for him and i dont think it will happen as the Lakers dont want 3 first round draft picks that are all in the late 20's. Thats the equivelent of getting 3 4th rounders for Tom Brady, just not gonna happen.

kcxiv 01-15-2013 02:14 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dTZA0dzv3FM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats nasty, John Wall just broke them ankles. lol

Sorter 01-15-2013 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9319842)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dTZA0dzv3FM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats nasty, John Wall just broke them ankles. lol

wow.

mcaj22 01-15-2013 02:21 AM

as a lifetime Wiz fan let me just say its great to have John back because it has been a painful first half of the season, but we have our GM to thank for that, who is the Scooter Pioli of the NBA, actually worse.

RustShack 01-15-2013 07:41 AM

33 from Dion Waiters. Can't saint until him and Irving get a big man to help them out!

dirk digler 01-15-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9319718)
Wade and Bosh got benched tonight for pretty much the entire 4th quarter. The Heat were down about 20 when they were benched. Bosh got to come in and play the last minute or so... but this should create some more drama for the Heat the next few days.

Interesting. They got out rebound again by double digits. They need to bench Haslem as well that guy is pretty much worthless anymore.

On a side note Wade got a fan kicked out last night for heckling him.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MnxSfiw3tXc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

-King- 01-18-2013 12:07 AM

2:00 left in Lakers Heat game. GREAT game so far.