ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

Woodchuck 10-21-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9037261)
I can't believe that you've returned.

Don't you feel any shame, let alone have any pride?

No, in the future, just ignore me or negative rep me if you don't like what I say. Please stop shitting all over threads.

Tribal Warfare 10-21-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 9037238)
JFC...The overreaction on here over 2 bad games is just ****ing reeruned, but not surprising.

I would still trade up to get Geno in a heartbeat. 2 bad games doesn't outweigh what he's done his whole career, and it doesn't mean his physical skills and mental capabilities have just disappeared either.

If 2 bad games = Not good, then I guess every QB to ever play the game on any level sucks then.

I do worry about how long he'll absorb and NFL offense, because his first year maybe total shit as rookie and the real product will be in his second or third year as a pro. I don't question is ability to read defenses or ball placement, but to me it will take a season for him to really assimilate what his OC will give him in the playbook.

BossChief 10-21-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9037287)
Please stop shitting all over threads.

You are like a cancer to every thread you post in.

Just leave because everyone here has you pinned as the dumbest poster to ever start an account here.

warpaint, arrowheadpride...probably at least 5 other sites that you would feel right at home because they arent as free with the attacks that wont end here.

Sorter 10-21-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

No

Well, BlackBob. I have news for you.

Woodchuck 10-21-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9037273)
He probably got laughed off the Coalition, too.

Nope, I swing both ways.

Quote:

Wow. I thought they let just about anyone stay over there?
LMAO You got it backwards. They let just about anyone stay here. I got banned from here and have managed not to get banned over there for seven years. Now that is quite a feat if you think about it.

BossChief 10-21-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9037293)
I do worry about how long he'll absorb and NFL offense, because his first year maybe total shit as rookie and the real product will be in his second or third year as a pro. I don't question is ability to read defenses or ball placement, but to me it will take a season for him to really assimilate what his OC will give him in the playbook.

bullshit.

Sorter 10-21-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9037305)
Nope, I swing both ways.

LMAO You got it backwards. They let just about anyone stay here. I got banned from here and have managed not to get banned over there for seven years. Now that is quite a feat if you think about it.

Wut?

DaneMcCloud 10-21-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

No, in the future, just ignore me or negative rep me if you don't like what I say. Please stop shitting all over threads.

LMAO

Go **** yourself.

I'll do whatever I want to do, you ****ing bloody **** rag.

milkman 10-21-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9037307)
bullshit.

Don't question the QB Whisperer.

Woodchuck 10-21-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9037299)
You are like a cancer to every thread you post in.

Just leave because everyone here has you pinned as the dumbest poster to ever start an account here.

warpaint, arrowheadpride...probably at least 5 other sites that you would feel right at home because they arent as free with the attacks that wont end here.

I've told you before that there is no reason to feel threatened by me. I am not out to get you Bosschief. I'm staying buddy. The sooner you understand that, the better off you'll be.

I would appreciate it if the same four or five of you guys would quit shitting on threads trying to get me to leave. It's a waste of space. I'm done with the bullshit and am here to talk football.

Tribal Warfare 10-21-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9037307)
bullshit.

I'm not saying he's a total dumbshit, but he doesn't seem like he'll get it right off the bat. He seems like a driven guy, and does his homework if he "gets it" it will be in the second or third season. He has everything else you want, let's just say he doesn't come across to me like RG3 impressive when it comes to the mental game.

NJChiefsFan 10-21-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9037311)
Wut?

Thats what I was thinking.

Sorter 10-21-2012 09:22 PM

Maybe it is different here, but I thought making a mult after you had been banned and admitting it/getting caught resulted in an IP ban. Is that not the case?

DaneMcCloud 10-21-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9037305)
Nope, I swing both ways.

This really isn't the type of website in which to make that type of announcement, but congrats!

BossChief 10-21-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9037328)
I'm not saying he's a total dumbshit, but he doesn't seem like he'll get it right off the bat. He seems like a driven guy, and does his homework if he "gets it" it will be in the second or third season. He has everything else you want, let's just say he doesn't come across to me like RG3 impressive when it comes to the mental game.

bullshit.

The kid has immediately absorbed two offenses and is an unquestioned leader that values his studies.

I think he will be ahead of the NFL curve from the moment he hits the NFL field... because he will have move time to prepare.

Especially if he comes to KC, this team has an unreal amount of young talent that I firmly believe will BLOW THE **** UP if we get a LEGIT leader/QB like Smith...especially the skill position guys we have on offense.